Dec 18 2021

The daily chat room.
showa58taro
Administrator

Dec 18 2021

Post by showa58taro »

New day new chat

Sadly not a great day for us. Oldest down with COVID and with self isolation it means Wales for Xmas is now cancelled. I tested negative and so did young one, but we are one positive away from also having to cancel the trip to Sweden sadly. This new variant seems ultra contagious. No joke. Glad I got the vaccines and even got my booster just in the Nick of time it seems. Still sucks not to be able to travel
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Dec 18 2021

Post by showa58taro »

Also, the return of the banners makes my fucking day. Slaughter deserves a medal or something.
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

showa58taro wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:15 pm New day new chat

Sadly not a great day for us. Oldest down with COVID and with self isolation it means Wales for Xmas is now cancelled. I tested negative and so did young one, but we are one positive away from also having to cancel the trip to Sweden sadly. This new variant seems ultra contagious. No joke. Glad I got the vaccines and even got my booster just in the Nick of time it seems. Still sucks not to be able to travel
Fuck, sorry to hear man. Hope it turns out to be one of the less severe cases.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Slaughterhouserock wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:43 pm

Fuck, sorry to hear man. Hope it turns out to be one of the less severe cases.
Thankfully that’s what it seems like. She has a fever and a headache and was pretty weary and tired but thankfully no cough or breathing issues and no loss of taste or smell. Just hope Ceri and I have no impact and the vaccines do their best here.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Ugh, I'm sorry duder