Escalating Terrorist Events

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: Escalating Terrorist Events

Post by Tiggnutz »

Christians are slaughtered in the middle east probably daily and nobody does anything just talk talk talk never more than talk. I'm not religious at all that's why it's easy to spot real discrimination for me. And if I'm being honest I don't think those countries in the middle east give a shit really.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:i guess my question is do you wanna find some kind of a solution to terrorism, or just react to it as it happens?
My solution:

1. Keep them out of this country
2. Help our allies with both intelligence and military operations to wipe out those who would do us harm

Note my solution does not include apologies, changing the way we live, giving them stuff, making concessions, etc.
is cleaning up the way they live, after we carry out wars against them such a bad thing, as a step toward less terrorism and conflict?
Ok, when we "clean up the way they live", are you going to support the installation of laws that allows the beating and oppression of women and the murder of gays to comply with their version of Sharia law?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Tiggnutz wrote:Christians are slaughtered in the middle east probably daily and nobody does anything just talk talk talk never more than talk. I'm not religious at all that's why it's easy to spot real discrimination for me. And if I'm being honest I don't think those countries in the middle east give a shit really.
In many of those places it is not even considered murder. At best it is honoring their god and at worst it is exterminating pests.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:Christians are slaughtered in the middle east probably daily and nobody does anything just talk talk talk never more than talk. I'm not religious at all that's why it's easy to spot real discrimination for me. And if I'm being honest I don't think those countries in the middle east give a shit really.
I guess killing terrorists counts as "talk talk talk" to you...

And No, Foo, it is not just "exterminating pests" to murder Christians in any of the Middle Eastern countries. Where do you find these retarded ideas...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

The hostile environment there is a product of the West needing their pound of flesh over and over. The US has also ensured the generation growing up there has a steady supply of arms so they have the means to create these terrorist groups at the drop of a hat.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Foo wrote:
That's a harsh as fuck post but I agree 100% and a Jews life would even have less value. What is this liberal need to ignore everyone but the ones they think need the most defending it's a mystery to me are not a lives valuable.

In many of those places it is not even considered murder. At best it is honoring their god and at worst it is exterminating pests.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Foo wrote:
That's a harsh as fuck post but I agree 100% and a Jews life would even have less value. What is this liberal need to ignore everyone but the ones they think need the most defending it's a mystery to me are not a lives valuable.

How did I do that.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Foo wrote:
How did I do that.
By typing inside the quotes box, I'm guessing. I presume you 100% agree with Foo's false statement.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Christians slaughter Muslims in Central Africa too. It's not really about the religion, either can achieve the same means for the people who use them.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Foo wrote:
How did I do that.
By typing inside the quotes box, I'm guessing. I presume you 100% agree with Foo's false statement.
I do
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:i guess my question is do you wanna find some kind of a solution to terrorism, or just react to it as it happens?
My solution:

2. Help our allies with both intelligence and military operations to wipe out those who would do us harm

Note my solution does not include apologies, changing the way we live, giving them stuff, making concessions, etc.
is cleaning up the way they live, after we carry out wars against them such a bad thing, as a step toward less terrorism and conflict?
Ok, when we "clean up the way they live", are you going to support the installation of laws that allows the beating and oppression of women and the murder of gays to comply with their version of Sharia law?
i don't support those laws. laws should be there to protect people, not to oppress and harm them.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:Christians slaughter Muslims in Central Africa too. It's not really about the religion, either can achieve the same means for the people who use them.
That's why you just gotta look at right and wrong and subtract race religion and all that other shit. Just good and bad.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
My solution:

i don't support those laws. laws should be there to protect people, not to oppress and harm them.
Great! Now you are directly at odds with what the most violent and aggressive people in those countries believe so fiercely they are willing to kill you and themselves over. Now what?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Foo wrote:
How did I do that.
I do
Name me the middle eastern country that has functioning laws but also allows Christians to be killed without repercussions. Where it is literally legal to kill a Christian.

Because that's what Foo is stating. Not that Christians face persecution (they do) and harsh coditions (they do) and that they will likely face a risk of death by terrorists or others. Those are all valid problems. But that's not the assertion. His assertion, that YOU agree with, is that there are countries where it is legal and justifiable to murder a Christian.

I can name 1 country that allows execution of Christians.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
Great! Now you are directly at odds with what the most violent and aggressive people in those countries believe so fiercely they are willing to kill you and themselves over. Now what?
help the more moderate muslims / arabs to take and keep control from the more extreme of them?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
help the more moderate muslims / arabs to take and keep control from the more extreme of them?
Making a distinction between extremists and moderates... What are you playing at Z, there's no gray in this black-and-white world.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
What do you think we have been trying for the past 4 decades? Are you happy with the results?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
What do you think we have been trying for the past 4 decades? Are you happy with the results?
blowing a country to hell, then pulling back, while there is a lack of any sort of leadership, seems to be what we do most often? where have we come in to support a more moderate leadership into power and give them the means to retain that power?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Foo wrote:
How did I do that.
I do
Name me the middle eastern country that has functioning laws but also allows Christians to be killed without repercussions. Where it is literally legal to kill a Christian.

Because that's what Foo is stating. Not that Christians face persecution (they do) and harsh coditions (they do) and that they will likely face a risk of death by terrorists or others. Those are all valid problems. But that's not the assertion. His assertion, that YOU agree with, is that there are countries where it is legal and justifiable to murder a Christian.

I can name 1 country that allows execution of Christians.
200,000 Christians have been killed over the last two years due to their faith.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:
blowing a country to hell, then pulling back, while there is a lack of any sort of leadership, seems to be what we do most often? where have we come in to support a more moderate leadership into power and give them the means to retain that power?
Why did Trump visit Saudi Arabia and condemn Iran?