Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:J-Mac, Reign, Zombie, whoever:

What's a "Facebook statistic" and why does the screenshot I posted qualify as one? I genuinely don't understand.
i think jason is just trying to make fun of facebook
dingding.
it didn't resemble anything that i've seen on facebook though, so you failed, as far as my experience goes. :P
I am friends with hundreds of people and see shit like that on the norm. I probably have more retarded friends on facebook than you have total friends on facebook. :p

I can easily debunk that picture if you want.
yeah, i don't come anywhere close to breaking 100 even. if you wanna debunk the points in that list, go for it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

It wasn't a 4.5/10 joke, Jason. It was a 0/10 really awkward joke that unintentionally revealed that you don't know what statistics are.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

"Even Zomb got it" as in, even one of your fellow liberals got it. Not "Even STUPID ZOMBIE got it".

Just to clarify. :p
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:"Even Zomb got it" as in, even one of your fellow liberals got it. Not "Even STUPID ZOMBIE got it".

Nobody "got it" in the way that people "get" jokes. Why was "statistic" the word you used in the joke?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:It wasn't a 4.5/10 joke, Jason. It was a 0/10 really awkward joke that unintentionally revealed that you don't know what statistics are.
But you posted a retarded facebook statistic ( :D :D :D ) that wasn't even half as funny.

Buzz Killington, you suck at parties.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

What's a "Facebook statistic" and why does the screenshot I posted qualify as one? I genuinely don't understand.
dingding.
it didn't resemble anything that i've seen on facebook though, so you failed, as far as my experience goes. :P
I am friends with hundreds of people and see shit like that on the norm. I probably have more retarded friends on facebook than you have total friends on facebook. :p

I can easily debunk that picture if you want.
yeah, i don't come anywhere close to breaking 100 even. if you wanna debunk the points in that list, go for it.
Lemme go dig up that goofy thing.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

dingding.
It would only work at all as a joke if it in any way resembled a statistic. Which is why I think my "you saw numbers next to words and thought that qualified as a statistic" theory holds up . . .
Oh. That's what you thought. lol. Couldn't figure out for the life of me why you couldn't get that joke.
What joke? Again, there was nothing funny about it because of your misunderstanding of what a statistic actually is. That's not how humor works and you know that.
Negative Nancy. You probably suck at parties. There's always one guy in the group that doesn't get the joke. Sad.

Even Zomb got it, it just was a 4.5/10 joke that you dragged on for like 4 pages. Jesus H.
i didn't get the joke. i just understood the intent behind it. :P (and i think head did too, so yeah.)
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:It wasn't a 4.5/10 joke, Jason. It was a 0/10 really awkward joke that unintentionally revealed that you don't know what statistics are.
But you posted a retarded facebook statistic ( :D :D :D ) that wasn't even half as funny.

Buzz Killington, you suck at parties.
Reign laughed at it. Nobody laughed at your weird non-joke. I win.

Try telling that knee slapper of a "joke" at a party. You'll get weird and uncomfortable looks, no laughs, a couple people wondering whether you know what a statistic is, and whatever conversation that was taking place will either end or awkwardly shift to something else.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:"Even Zomb got it" as in, even one of your fellow liberals got it. Not "Even STUPID ZOMBIE got it".

isn't "fellow liberals" the same to you as saying stupid though? :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

dingding.
It would only work at all as a joke if it in any way resembled a statistic. Which is why I think my "you saw numbers next to words and thought that qualified as a statistic" theory holds up . . .
Oh. That's what you thought. lol. Couldn't figure out for the life of me why you couldn't get that joke.
What joke? Again, there was nothing funny about it because of your misunderstanding of what a statistic actually is. That's not how humor works and you know that.
Negative Nancy. You probably suck at parties. There's always one guy in the group that doesn't get the joke. Sad.

Even Zomb got it, it just was a 4.5/10 joke that you dragged on for like 4 pages. Jesus H.
i didn't get the joke. i just understood the intent behind it. :P (and i think head did too, so yeah.)
It's just so obvious he was looking for another word but ended up landing on "statistics" instead.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

dingding.

It's just so obvious he was looking for another word but ended up landing on "statistics" instead.
yeah, i could see him saying facebook news or something similar. that would make some kind of sense to me.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Parking this here. Please use accordingly.

I see this sort of shit all the time on facebook. To be fair, I do see equally retarded shit posted by the right, but it's truthfully about a 19-1 ratio in favor of the left.

Anyway, that picture does a great job of fabricating actual accusations from the right. I'll just start with each point.

1) This is most certainly said. And for good reason. But every leftist loves to dismiss it like in the facebook picture above. Russia is by far the biggest example. The media has constantly pushed the Russia narrative for months after the election, with absolutely zero evidence in any way, shape, or form. They will completely fabricate and make shit up to keep the CoNsPiRaCy ThEoRy going for ratings. It is indisputable. CNN news producers, executives, and one of their own hosts were on camera saying Russia was complete and total bull. In their own words, but people are so adamant on hating Trump that they will continue to push this narrative.

FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS

2) "It happened, but it's not a big deal?" What happened? Trump going to dinner with his family and not alerting the press? Shit like that? Yeah, fine. It happened, but its not a big deal. A nothingburger for sure.

3) Again, what is a big deal? This entire thing does a great job of generalizing (which is fine) and not making one single point to carry the narrative. Yawnworthy.

4) What did Trump do that was illegal? Or did the left inadvertently refer to themselves in this post?

5) Image
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

dingding.

Nope. Facebook stats.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

none of what you posted as explanation debunked the points made. you see it often in defense of trump. i'm sure it could be the same if someone was struggling to defend a bad decision by obama too, or whoever else.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I do want to see an example of the "equally retarded shit from the right" tho. Humor us.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:none of what you posted as explanation debunked the points made. you see it often in defense of trump. i'm sure it could be the same if someone was struggling to defend a bad decision by obama too, or whoever else.
You should give me an example of the points they're trying to make, since you're defending it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:none of what you posted as explanation debunked the points made. you see it often in defense of trump. i'm sure it could be the same if someone was struggling to defend a bad decision by obama too, or whoever else.
The fact that this needs to be clarified at all, and not just an assumed "duh" concept, is pretty troubling.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:I do want to see an example of the "equally retarded shit from the right" tho. Humor us.
They generally give the left a chance to elaborate on their accusations, expecting them to come up with something reasonable. Retarded to think they could come up with such a thing.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
The fact that this needs to be clarified at all, and not just an assumed "duh" concept, is pretty troubling.
Can you give one actual example? It's retarded of me, but I'm giving you a chance.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
You should give me an example of the points they're trying to make, since you're defending it.
the most applicable is the russia thing, i guess.

1) it's a lie. fake news. that was all the defense. that there was nothing to it at all. just something dreamed up by liberal/democratic leadership and news sources to smear trump.

2) no big deal. trump can speak to russians anytime he wants, for any reason. interference in elections by foreign states happens all the time.

3) that's self explanatory, pretty much. russian hacking is a big deal. but it's not illegal. so shut up! :P

4) obama sat on it, knowing that there was russian involvement in the election. ha!

five is just not even worth addressing. :P