Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:I do want to see an example of the "equally retarded shit from the right" tho. Humor us.
They generally give the left a chance to elaborate on their accusations, expecting them to come up with something reasonable. Retarded to think they could come up with such a thing.
That's not what you said earlier. You said people on the right "post" equally retarded shit 1 out of 20 times. Allowing "the left" to respond to a post is not by itself a post, so what are you actually referring to if anything at all?
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:I do want to see an example of the "equally retarded shit from the right" tho. Humor us.
They generally give the left a chance to elaborate on their accusations, expecting them to come up with something reasonable. Retarded to think they could come up with such a thing.
what? he asked you to show something stupid from the right, that is similar to that thing he posted.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:none of what you posted as explanation debunked the points made. you see it often in defense of trump. i'm sure it could be the same if someone was struggling to defend a bad decision by obama too, or whoever else.
You should give me an example of the points they're trying to make, since you're defending it.
the most applicable is the russia thing, i guess.

1) it's a lie. fake news. that was all the defense. that there was nothing to it at all. just something dreamed up by liberal/democratic leadership and news sources to smear trump.

2) no big deal. trump can speak to russians anytime he wants, for any reason. interference in elections by foreign states happens all the time.

3) that's self explanatory, pretty much. russian hacking is a big deal. but it's not illegal. so shut up! :P

4) obama sat on it, knowing that there was russian involvement in the election. ha!

five is just not even worth addressing. :P
1) So the libs are denying that happens?

2) The first part of that post is great! The last sentence was just god awful for obvious reasons. But at least we're getting it down to context.

3) Where is the russian hacking? Still waiting.

4) What?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
That's not what you said earlier. You said people on the right "post" equally retarded shit 1 out of 20 times. Allowing "the left" to respond to a post is not by itself a post, so what are you actually referring to if anything at all?
Making a post asking the left to clarify their points is not a post?

That's fake news news to me!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
what? he asked you to show something stupid from the right, that is similar to that thing he posted.
I was almost too lazy to dig up retarded leftist shitposting in this very thread. I'm certainly not going to dig around facebook for 3 hours to try to find something. There is no point. Plus I can barely access facebook anyway. Their script is all wonky on my laptop for some reason.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:none of what you posted as explanation debunked the points made. you see it often in defense of trump. i'm sure it could be the same if someone was struggling to defend a bad decision by obama too, or whoever else.
You should give me an example of the points they're trying to make, since you're defending it.
the most applicable is the russia thing, i guess.

1) it's a lie. fake news. that was all the defense. that there was nothing to it at all. just something dreamed up by liberal/democratic leadership and news sources to smear trump.

2) no big deal. trump can speak to russians anytime he wants, for any reason. interference in elections by foreign states happens all the time.

3) that's self explanatory, pretty much. russian hacking is a big deal. but it's not illegal. so shut up! :P

4) obama sat on it, knowing that there was russian involvement in the election. ha!

five is just not even worth addressing. :P
1) So the libs are denying that happens?

2) The first part of that post is great! The last sentence was just god awful for obvious reasons. But at least we're getting it down to context.

3) Where is the russian hacking? Still waiting.

4) What?
to be clear, i'm not drudging up the russian thing again, just showing examples of the way arguments tend to go, ways trump supporters try to wriggle out of things. i have no interest in getting into a huge debate over this. if you don't see that it does apply in certain situations, then that is on you. and again, i'm sure that it could be applied to defense of obama too.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
I was almost too lazy to dig up retarded leftist shitposting in this very thread. I'm certainly not going to dig around facebook for 3 hours to try to find something. There is no point. Plus I can barely access facebook anyway. Their script is all wonky on my laptop for some reason.
That's fine, wouldn't want to overwork you. Just give us the gist of something. Just a summary of one meme/post from the best of your memory, since you do clearly have some memory of "equally retarded shit" from the right.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
alright, don't humor us then. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

What it looks like when I log in to facebook.

http://i.imgur.com/24SjZNP.png
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

You see D a lot?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:That's fine, wouldn't want to overwork you.
Fine

Liberal: Trump is conspiring with Russia for sure. They hacked the election. There is evidence.
Conservative: May I please see your evidence, my good friend?
Liberal: Fuck you.

The conservative is retarded for giving the liberal a chance to respond.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:You see D a lot?
He just happened to be at the top of my feed, this go-round. :p
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:What it looks like when I log in to facebook.

http://i.imgur.com/24SjZNP.png
so the posts are cut off, and you don't get the sidebar with the games and messages/news feed etc links and such? or was that just a bad gif that didn't show everything?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Fine

Liberal: Trump is conspiring with Russia for sure. They hacked the election. There is evidence.

Conservatives are creating posts where they tag their liberal friends who made other posts about the same topic and ask them to explain themselves? Is that what you're saying?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Fine

ugh. come on, if you don't have any stupid meme from the right, then just say so. :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Fine

ugh. come on, if you don't have any stupid meme from the right, then just say so. :P
Right? It's blatantly obvious he pivoted from that earlier point. There is a 0% chance when he made that original point about "equally retarded shit" that he was talking about this. Zero. But here we are, down the rabbit hole of bullshit. :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Fine

I don't.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Fine

I don't.
kay. now that that's over.... :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I'm amused/impressed that Jason tried to throw in a little slice of objectivity in his post for optics and then abandoned ship quickly once inquiring minds became curious. I respect the hustle.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Fine

Right? It's blatantly obvious he pivoted from that earlier point. There is a 0% chance when he made that original point about "equally retarded shit" that he was talking about this. Zero. But here we are, down the rabbit hole of bullshit. :lol:
I was trying to be fair. You try digging shit up on facebook when it looks the way mine does. :p