Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Covid Data Will Not Be Published Over Concerns It's Misrepresented by Antivaxxers

:lol: Possibly my all time favorite news headline. This came out of Scotland. They just openly admitted that their own scientific data can be used against them to prove them wrong. Basically, the headline means it's good news. Wouldn't want those pesky facts to interrupt the fear-mongering narrative. Imagine giving people less information because you're afraid they might come to their own conclusion if you give them all the information.

"FoLlOw ThE sCiEnCe!!1!1"... ok, can we see the science? "nO!!1!"
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

They were simply gonna post that covid can be bad. Antivaxxers wouldn't believe it anyways, so they said fuck it. Fake news.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

China lied, people died.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Water's wet, sky is blue, Russia now wants to give a big fuck you. What else is new?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Surely everyone can now agree NATO is nothing but a giant waste of money. What is the purpose again I forget B-|
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:05 pm Surely everyone can now agree NATO is nothing but a giant waste of money. What is the purpose again I forget B-|
Everyone hated Orange Man Hitler for trying to distance the U.S. from them in his first year or two. #TrumpWasRight (again)
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Russia invades Ukraine While Biden Plots Revenge Against Old Nemesis, Corn Pop.

The dems got what they wanted. A rigged election to put them in power and another war overseas.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Seriously though, did they wake Biden up yet?
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

I don't think the election was rigged, but I 100% think Democrats are happy with the conflict in Ukraine, as they think that may work to their benefit when it comes to the upcoming elections.

On that note, I have some endorsements to make later on (that literally impact no on here, as it's Indiana-centric), which I'll be posting in the coming week.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Looks like China is already soft supporting the Ruski's, so this should be fun. As long as China keeps supplying em all their shit, they can survive slap on wrist sanctions.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:14 am Seriously though, did they wake Biden up yet?
He was supposed to be on an hour ago, but he was too jacked up on metamucil so they had to call an audible.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:25 pm
Jason wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:14 am Seriously though, did they wake Biden up yet?
He was supposed to be on an hour ago, but he was too jacked up on metamucil so they had to call an audible.
His SotU speech was postponed from January to March 3rd. Exactly one week after the invasion of Ukraine. What a coincidence! Now he can avoid explaining the disastrous inflation, jobs crisis, gas prices, etc... Now he's just gonna say "Russia did it" and somehow blame Trump for his fuckups and dementia.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:36 am I don't think the election was rigged, but I 100% think Democrats are happy with the conflict in Ukraine, as they think that may work to their benefit when it comes to the upcoming elections.

On that note, I have some endorsements to make later on (that literally impact no on here, as it's Indiana-centric), which I'll be posting in the coming week.
It was inarguably rigged. They rigged their own election against Bernie twice in a row (which nobody argues) and stuffed ballot boxes in 2020. Elections typically get 50-60 million votes for either candidate and you're telling me Corn Pop's arch nemesis got 81 million? The guy who couldn't get more than 2 people to show up to a rally?

I called this weeks before the election, mind you.

10-11-2020

Jason wrote:So, according to my sources, Trump has locked in this election in landslide numbers and the polls you see where it's a tight race are cooked and fabricated. Just like the Hillary numbers, but even more lopsided in favor of Trump. Lmao.

Here's the kicker. Trump is going to be leading early on no matter what is counted first, whether it's mail in ballots or in-person polls. Watch closely for the election to pretty much freeze in the middle of the night. If this happens, Biden will miraculously start getting bizarre amounts of votes because poll watchers will be blocked from viewing the count, thus muddying the election and the democrats will have successfully stolen it. It will eventually go to SCOTUS, and if they have any balls whatsoever, they will actually do their job and ensure that Trump is sworn in in January.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Jason wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:35 pm
Jigsaw wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:36 am I don't think the election was rigged, but I 100% think Democrats are happy with the conflict in Ukraine, as they think that may work to their benefit when it comes to the upcoming elections.

It was inarguably rigged. They rigged their own election against Bernie twice in a row (which nobody argues) and stuffed ballot boxes in 2020. Elections typically get 50-60 million votes for either candidate and you're telling me Corn Pop's arch nemesis got 81 million? The guy who couldn't get more than 2 people to show up to a rally?
With all due respect, I don't personally believe that the election was rigged. I think Biden was lucky to have won, and I found it incredibly close, but I don't think it was rigged. The high voter turn-out could be from heavy concern from COVID, Trump's perceived mishandling, or just a reaction to the controversial Trump presidency.

I guess I should say that I'm not against the idea that it could have been rigged, but here's my issue: Trump was heard on a phone call asking that votes be found. Let's say that it was rigged - that's still an incredibly bad image for him. Even as a Trump supporter, you have to understand that, right?

And I hate to tell you, but there are a lot of people out there who don't think the Democratic Party rigged the 2016 and 2020 primaries - I've spoken to plenty who just don't see it. Now, I happen to agree - those primaries were 100% rigged - but let's not pretend there aren't people out there, such as a sizable percentage of the Democratic Party, who saw the primaries as fair-handed.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Trump lost period end of story
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:46 pm Trump lost period end of story
Weird how exactly what I said would happen weeks in advance literally happened and people are still totally blind to the shenanigans. Orange man gone. Biden win.

People would rather be ignorant to the pursuit of truth and believe what they want I guess. Period. End of story.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

It's not hard to fathom that the majority of people with a functioning brain want nothing to do with Trump. Period. But the story will continue I'm sure.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:14 pm It's not hard to fathom that the majority of people with no grasp of political climate and hatred for mean tweets want nothing to do with Trump.
Fixed
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

The tweets had nothing to do with why I didn't vote for Trump, sorry. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:29 pm The tweets had nothing to do with why I didn't vote for Trump, sorry. :P
Che Guevara will not run for president, sir. I'm sorry. :P