Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:They're not undermining democracy so much as cleaning up a mess. Trump was voted in as a "fuck you" to the establishment and nothing more. If voters want to monkey around with elections and vote for loudmouth fools who don't know anything, there are plenty of countries that would cater to that kind of nonsense. Ours should not be one, however.
Do you believe yourself to be so intellectually superior that you get to decide and dismiss voter motivations? Does your vote count more than mine because you deem yourself to be smarter?

What if the establishment decided to remove a winner because he is black, and the only reason he won is because black people voted for him at a 95% rate?
Vote better next time, Foo.
My fiance is from Venezuela. They recently got to pick from a set of leaders the dictator pre-selected for them. Is that where you want to go?

Look at the Democrats. They determined 8 years ago that Hillary Clinton was going to be the next president. The only wrinkle in that plan was Donald Trump talking directly to the people. Without his rallies and social media, he would have been marginalized, removed from televised debates, etc.
Yes, I totally want to live in Venezuela, as I've stated multiple times in this thread.

It is really funny how you believe the media has somehow been a hindrance to Trump and not what was directly responsible for him winning.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:i don't like this democracy doesn't count when i don't like the results, that seems to be going around in this thread now. trump may be bad, but he's still the president. saying that the people voted him for the wrong reasons, doesn't change the fact that it was their choice to make. it was their vote.
Okay? Trump is not being investigated just for winning an election, so what are you even talking about?
not talking about the investigation. but i'm also not interested in starting a fight.
It was a completely irrelevant point to make because nobody suggested that Trump should be removed just because he won. That doesn't mean I can't be critical of the people who did vote for him, it's a free country. You are just trying to cover all the bases here, but you don't need to.
cover all the bases, in what way? maybe my reaction was misplaced, but it didn't seem to be.
Who said anything about democracy not counting? Who denied that he was the president? Who denied it was the people's choice to make?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:i don't like this democracy doesn't count when i don't like the results, that seems to be going around in this thread now. trump may be bad, but he's still the president. saying that the people voted him for the wrong reasons, doesn't change the fact that it was their choice to make. it was their vote.
Okay? Trump is not being investigated just for winning an election, so what are you even talking about?
ORLY? Would he be the subject of an investigation like this had he not won? Would there be a wild with hunt because Jeff Sessions met with a Russian ambassador in the course of his job in congress? (HINT: ambassadors are allowed to be here to meet with lawmakers)
Whatever you need to say to convince yourself, man. You should appeal directly to the grand jury and save your president!
I am not the one trying to convince myself that our elected president is somehow not eligible to be president. That is a disconnect from reality.
Is the grand jury fake news, Foo?
This entire fiasco is. Again, there needs to be a crime here and all we have are accusations and innuendo for a year.

If someone is suspected of a crime, investigate and charge them. You don't find someone you don't like and then investigate them looking for a crime. That goes completely against our system.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Or maybe you actually believe that an FBI investigation of the president itself is undermining democracy like Foo does. If not, I just don't get where you were going with any of that.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
ORLY? Would he be the subject of an investigation like this had he not won? Would there be a wild with hunt because Jeff Sessions met with a Russian ambassador in the course of his job in congress? (HINT: ambassadors are allowed to be here to meet with lawmakers)
Whatever you need to say to convince yourself, man. You should appeal directly to the grand jury and save your president!
I am not the one trying to convince myself that our elected president is somehow not eligible to be president. That is a disconnect from reality.
Is the grand jury fake news, Foo?
This entire fiasco is. Again, there needs to be a crime here and all we have are accusations and innuendo for a year.

If someone is suspected of a crime, investigate and charge them. You don't find someone you don't like and then investigate them looking for a crime. That goes completely against our system.
So the grand jury doesn't exist, Foo?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

no, i was talking specifically about the turn in this thread. but i'm gonna leave it at that.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

You know, I don't like the way that guy looks. He is talking about closing our library. Something is suspicious here. A guy like that shouldn't win an election. Let's start looking into his background. Check his finances too. Let's see if he owes anyone money. Let's see how much he paid in taxes. No crimes yet, but let's see if he has any shady family or friends. Now let's look into their finances. We will find something.

Oh, that is Billy Bob. He is a good guy. His mom was a librarian. Just ask him to fill out the papers.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

zombie wrote:no, i was talking specifically about the turn in this thread. but i'm gonna leave it at that.
You are seeing something that isn't there. Just because someone is elected by the people does not mean they can't be removed from office. There is no turn in this thread, the people are accountable for who they elect as well. That's the beauty of it all. His approval rating is nearing 30% so a decent chunk of his voters have already said enough is enough. I never said his win wasn't legitimate, by the way.
Last edited by Headhunter on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:You know, I don't like the way that guy looks. He is talking about closing our library. Something is suspicious here. A guy like that shouldn't win an election. Let's start looking into his background. Check his finances too. Let's see if he owes anyone money. Let's see how much he paid in taxes. No crimes yet, but let's see if he has any shady family or friends. Now let's look into their finances. We will find something.

Oh, that is Billy Bob. He is a good guy. His mom was a librarian. Just ask him to fill out the papers.
I think every candidate's finances should be open to the public. No double standard for me.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:no, i was talking specifically about the turn in this thread. but i'm gonna leave it at that.
You are seeing something that isn't there. Just because someone is elected by the people does not mean they can't be removed from office. There is no turn in this thread, the people are accountable for who they elect as well. That's the beauty of it all. His approval rating is nearing 30% so a decent chunk of his voters have already said enough is enough. I never said his win wasn't legitimate, by the way.
fair enough. i wasn't suggesting that he not be removed from office, if there was a crime.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I don't know where this all leads for Trump but it is clearly headed by a media and left agenda that is completely hypocritical. Clinton did exactly the same thing with Ukraine that they say Trump did with Russia. Nobody believes if she won they would of pursued it at all. I'm not defending Trump but looking the other way for who they favor is very real.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:I don't know where this all leads for Trump but it is clearly headed by a media and left agenda that is completely hypocritical. Clinton did exactly the same thing with Ukraine that they say Trump did with Russia. Nobody believes if she won they would of pursued it at all. I'm not defending Trump but looking the other way for who they favor is very real.
Why look at the other side, they are in charge of walking in the woods. And if she'd won there is ZERO chance Fox News, Trump, and republicans would just sit back and let her got on with governing. So that seems a very irrelevant point to make.

More importantly, it is the job of all congress and Senste candidates to do what is best for the country. Not to do what the President commands. That way tyranny lies. Hence my point about patriotism. Courts, Senators, citizens standing up to a wayward and inept government is the height of Patriotism and is what America is supposed to stand for. If the opposition is just and safeguarding the people.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Polling has a splendid reputation recently.

I disapprove of Trump because he has not used Twitter to outright tell someone to go kill themselves and the wall is not underway. If we could vote for 2020 right now, I would vote for Trump. How important are those polls?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Hillary blew a 20 point lead.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:I don't know where this all leads for Trump but it is clearly headed by a media and left agenda that is completely hypocritical. Clinton did exactly the same thing with Ukraine that they say Trump did with Russia. Nobody believes if she won they would of pursued it at all. I'm not defending Trump but looking the other way for who they favor is very real.
Why look at the other side, they are in charge of walking in the woods. And if she'd won there is ZERO chance Fox News, Trump, and republicans would just sit back and let her got on with governing. So that seems a very irrelevant point to make.

More importantly, it is the job of all congress and Senste candidates to do what is best for the country. Not to do what the President commands. That way tyranny lies. Hence my point about patriotism. Courts, Senators, citizens standing up to a wayward and inept government is the height of Patriotism and is what America is supposed to stand for. If the opposition is just and safeguarding the people.
Without the majority of media on your side it would not of been like this Obama did nothing but fuck shit up and empower our enemies and hes looked at like a god. The Clintons are corruption incarnate and she was supposed to be the beacon of light for all women. Its completely bias.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

A lovely message from POTUS.

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Best yahoo article.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Their new agenda is dogshit
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The truth agenda is never fun for liberals.