Rock You Like a Reignicane Face/Off Challenge #1: Universal Soldier vs. Demolition Man

Where we all gather to watch a film together
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Rock You Like a Reignicane Face/Off Challenge #1: Universal Soldier vs. Demolition Man

Post by Reign in Blood »

The challenge is this, if you candy asses choose to accept it. We square off and group double watch kick ass movies of similar qualities, debate their merits. And at the end decide which one gets the Brass Balls.

First up, epic battle on the marquee! Van Damme vs. Lundgren! Stallone vs. Snipes!

And remember, you choose wrong, brass won't be the only balls flying around, you sumabitches! Let the games begin.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Rock You Like a Reignicane Face/Off Challenge #1: Universal Soldier vs. Demolition Man

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: Rock You Like a Reignicane Face/Off Challenge #1: Universal Soldier vs. Demolition Man

Post by Reign in Blood »

This is just a group watch of two kick ass flicks. Jig said he needed more action in his life, and this how you all treat it?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

I still need to fucking watch Die Hard. Set me straight.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

This kid needs to watch Die Hard Reign, modify this contest but what can compare to Die Hard to make it a challenge maybe Lethal Weapon?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Or we just single watch Die Hard by its glorious self
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Jmac Attack wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:34 pm I still need to fucking watch Die Hard. Set me straight.
Dude...

dude...
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:42 pm Or we just single watch Die Hard by its glorious self
I'm down. It's hard to find time to watch back to back movies. I am super busy with a new band and I go out a lot to mingle with folks. Sobriety has made me up my music game and I can't wait for everyone to hear it! Anyway....most Saturday nights after 10pm work for me. Sundays all damn day until the first week of football.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:07 pm
Jmac Attack wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:34 pm I still need to fucking watch Die Hard. Set me straight.
Dude...

dude...
It's time I become a man........ :P
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Reign in Blood wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:46 pm This is just a group watch of two kick ass flicks. Jig said he needed more action in his life, and this how you all treat it?
That's likely true, and I probably should at least see Universal Soldier, but I'd also be amiss if I promised I could make this. That said, assuming I can find them online, I'm down for trying.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Ladies and gentleman, this is only challenge #1. Die Hard will face/off great against movie of similar qualities soon, like say the almighty Speed, which was dubbed as Die Hard on a bus. Focus, gents. US vs. DM!
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Lethal Weapon would go better with Tango and Cash, btw.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Commando and Rambo are pretty obvious.
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

We can not let this fade away. Want to try this tomorrow night?