Personal Paranormal Experiences

Play games with other board members
Forum rules
Don't ruin the fun.
DAEBO
Charter Member

Personal Paranormal Experiences

Post by DAEBO »

Anyone have any true paranormal experiences that happened to you?
DAEBO
Charter Member

Re: Personal Paranormal Experiences

Post by DAEBO »

When I was young, my sister, my friend Heidi and I were at a party at my grandparents. We got the idea to sneak out and go to Heidi's house, since we'd be home alone because her parents were at my grandparents party.

We sneak over there, break in with a hidden key, and head to the attic to play with a Ouija board. We lit a bunch of candles and thus began fucking around. Me being the turd of the group got bored with nothing happening and deciding to start moving it myself. The scary part was I started getting questions right that I had no business knowing. Heidi asked what her dad's middle name was and somehow I spelled it- backwards. After that I was like- Fuck this shit I'm out! And ran home in the dark to my grandparents house. Which was also a stupid move.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

DAEBO wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:46 pm Anyone have any true paranormal experiences that happened to you?
I posted mine somewhere here years ago. Maybe I'll copy and paste it.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

No, and I'm jealous of those that do. I've gone to supposed hot spots around town and came up empty, big time.
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

Jason wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:12 pm
DAEBO wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:46 pm Anyone have any true paranormal experiences that happened to you?
I posted mine somewhere here years ago. Maybe I'll copy and paste it.
Word
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:58 pm No, and I'm jealous of those that do. I've gone to supposed hot spots around town and came up empty, big time.
I did that a lot in my 20s. Probably a dozen Cry Baby Bridges, Nazi pow camps (allegedly), old houses, etc. Not very much happened.