The Buried Time Capsule

I have seen the dark shadows moving in the woods and
I have no doubt that whatever I have resurrected
Through this book is sure to come calling for me
Jason
Administrator

The Buried Time Capsule

Post by Jason »

I came across this really old video of Bruce Campbell on a radio show saying that he and Sam Raimi buried a time capsule/cigar box near the cabin when they were done filming the original Evil Dead. Some people on the internet have said it's already been found, but there is no evidence to suggest it has. According to Bruce, there is a hidden meaning behind Evil Dead in the cigar box they buried.

The cabin burned down soon after the movie was released, all that is left is the chimney and concrete foundation for the cabin. I would guess that by now the capsule has been found, but I've not seen any evidence of it. Bruce instructs you how to get there, saying it's about 30 paces away from the chimney toward the cellar hole that they dug. It's hard to believe that nobody has found it by now, but the location of the cabin itself is kinda difficult to find, it's also worth noting that it's private property.

I'd like to take a road trip out there, pay the owner 100 bucks to let me visit the site and dig a few holes. Can you imagine how amazing it would be if that capsule is still there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBsxkI57X78

zombie
Administrator

Re: The Buried Time Capsule

Post by zombie »

if slaughter hasn't already gone and dug it up, i'm going to be severely disappointed.
syncslates72

Post by syncslates72 »

The time capsule HAS BEEN FOUND! Check out this video showcasing it to the world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjRL7_YzTt8
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

Interesting and underwhelming at the same time.

Also, welcome to the boards.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Why couldn't the new Indy movie be about finding this? Crossover with Evil Dead would be dope.