Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Headhunter »

While I can appreciate “the CIA killed my dad and brother” as a political talking point, I don’t trust the RFK campaign. I think he is being manipulated by some snakes.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:57 pm While I can appreciate “the CIA killed my dad and brother” as a political talking point, I don’t trust the RFK campaign. I think he is being manipulated by some snakes.
I get the vibe from listening to him on podcasts that he is susceptible to being manipulated.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I meant dad and uncle by the way not dad and brother lol
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:00 pm
Headhunter wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:57 pm While I can appreciate “the CIA killed my dad and brother” as a political talking point, I don’t trust the RFK campaign. I think he is being manipulated by some snakes.
I get the vibe from listening to him on podcasts that he is susceptible to being manipulated.
Yes. He has a good heart but he’s kind of a mark IMO.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

4 years of either Trump trying to suck his own dick or Biden drooling and walking into walls.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:52 am 4 years of either Trump trying to suck his own dick or Biden drooling and walking into walls.
The dems are terrified of Trump and might shoehorn Gavin Newsom in as the nominee at the last minute.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:47 pm
Tiggnutz wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:52 am 4 years of either Trump trying to suck his own dick or Biden drooling and walking into walls.
The dems are terrified of Trump and might shoehorn Gavin Newsom in as the nominee at the last minute.
No one is afraid of Trump and there is no other human being in the Galaxy they would rather run against.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:51 pm
No one is afraid of Trump and there is no other human being in the Galaxy they would rather run against.
What they're doing to him in New York that was deliberately designed to coincide with the upcoming election says otherwise. He is a threat to the establishment and they don't want to make the mistake of allowing him to be president again
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I cant believe we still have this thread. So many comments too
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:38 pm
What they're doing to him in New York that was deliberately designed to coincide with the upcoming election says otherwise. He is a threat to the establishment and they don't want to make the mistake of allowing him to be president again
Jason, you need to accept the fact, because Trump never will, that he sucks so bad and is a grade A scumbag that the people would rather handily see him defeated by a fucking bed wetter... When Biden gets on his knees to pray every night, apart of that is please Lord, don't let me turn this into a water bed and purify myself and my loved one in the deep waters of Lake Minnetonka. Fuck sakes.

Trump shits the bed all the time, but he's one Big Mac away from joining uncle Joe. If Trump wasn't such a candy ass and drank a glass of alcohol he'd be there. Which is another thing, you can't trust a man whose never been in the throes of a Whiskey binge, you just can't, and it shows in spades with both these prissy fucks.

Couple of candy ass brittle fossil bed wetters, and the masses line up to vote for them to rule the free will. Fucking Twilight Zone.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:16 am
Jason, you need to accept the fact, because Trump never will, that he sucks so bad and is a grade A scumbag that the people would rather handily see him defeated by a fucking bed wetter... When Biden gets on his knees to pray every night, apart of that is please Lord, don't let me turn this into a water bed and purify myself and my loved one in the deep waters of Lake Minnetonka. Fuck sakes.

Trump shits the bed all the time, but he's one Big Mac away from joining uncle Joe. If Trump wasn't such a candy ass and drank a glass of alcohol he'd be there. Which is another thing, you can't trust a man whose never been in the throes of a Whiskey binge, you just can't, and it shows in spades with both these prissy fucks.

Couple of candy ass brittle fossil bed wetters, and the masses line up to vote for them to rule the free will. Fucking Twilight Zone.
The media has done a good job of throwing him under the bus. The people who rule over you are the ones you can't criticize. Trump is wildly popular and is the clear cut number one guy on the red ticket and it's not even close. We all know Joe didn't receive 81 million votes and to deny the election being rigged is kind of crazy at this point. If all he does in a second term (which they will do everything in their power to not allow) is throw a wrench in the establishment again I'll support him in a heartbeat. The establishment wouldn't be attacking him this hard if they weren't afraid of him winning again. They try to convince everyone that nobody likes him by inventing polls and cherry picking the numbers to suit that narrative, but his popularity has only gone up with every indictment. People are becoming aware of the corruption within our government. He's the only president in however many decades that hasn't gotten us involved in any wars. That should also count for something huge. None of this inflation, economic or immigration issues would have occurred with him. But a lot of people buy into the kool aid that mean tweets are worse than a senile dude who doesn't know he's president getting us into WW3 and that's fine too.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:16 am

More likely: the “Never Trump” Republicans suck it up and vote for Trump (again) or the MAGA cult votes for a generic Republican? That’s why it will be Trump again. Most Republicans are loyal to the brand, the MAGAs don’t care.

Does Biden not drink? What kind of mick is he?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The details behind the Reedley Biolab incident are sketchy and terrifying. The world is run by incompetent monsters, and that's putting it lightly. Stay safe everyone.