The daily chat room.
Jason
Administrator

Re: August 11th 2017

Post by Jason »

Dream wrote:
Jason wrote:Work Saturday. :(
Gotta be out the door at 5:20 AM.

Don't care. Staying up late tonight. Gonna treat Fridays as if they are still Fridays for me. :p

Just remember, if you kill someone while driving on a Saturday, they will use this against you. This is a classic "Do it if you want, but don't leave evidence that you're doing it intentionally" kind of thing.
Saturdays mostly consist of dicking around the plant for 4 hours on the slight chance that somebody actually orders something that day. :p

But I hear ya.
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
Dream wrote:
DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
Dream wrote:
DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Dream, if you're lurking, how long did you take to get your first draft of your first book done?

committed writing time about 4 months. committed writing time plus procrastination, about a year.
And how long was the first book?

roughly 165,000 words (which made it get separated into two books)
Stop me if I'm prying too much. Any closer to publication?
probably not for another 6 months to a year or so? I'm wanting to edit all 4 books before I release the first one. If I was doing one at a time, the first one is ready to go. But I want to keep it unreleased until I finish editing the last book in case I want to change things.
I started an erotic writing podcast with a friend
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

Jason wrote:
Dream wrote:

Don't care. Staying up late tonight. Gonna treat Fridays as if they are still Fridays for me. :p

Just remember, if you kill someone while driving on a Saturday, they will use this against you. This is a classic "Do it if you want, but don't leave evidence that you're doing it intentionally" kind of thing.
Saturdays mostly consist of dicking around the plant for 4 hours on the slight chance that somebody actually orders something that day. :p

But I hear ya.

I figured, but plausible deniability is huge. :P
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

sorry if it takes a while to answer, Im playing a video game :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Dream wrote:
Jason wrote:
Dream wrote:

But I hear ya.

I figured, but plausible deniability is huge. :P
I'm going to bed, anyway. :p