Administrator

Re: June 7th 2024

Post by Tiggnutz »

4 hours and 10 minutes and I'm free
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

So I finally did it, after almost 19 years at the company, I quit, joined brother Jason and others on the unemployment line. Not proud of it, didn't want to, but sometimes you just gotta say fuck you after getting kicked in the teeth so much. Weird feeling.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

19 years wow. If you were not getting treated right after that many years it most likely was never going to happen. Hope the change works out well for you brother
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

One more hour
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:32 am So I finally did it, after almost 19 years at the company, I quit, joined brother Jason and others on the unemployment line. Not proud of it, didn't want to, but sometimes you just gotta say fuck you after getting kicked in the teeth so much. Weird feeling.
Damn son. Enjoy a little freedom for a bit and get back out there. Not sure what your plans are but I’ve had to make big changes a few times and every time it’s worked out pretty well.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

12 minutes until Joe Bob
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

I'm bummed it's the pretentious assweasil movie Donnie Darko. Ugh. I'm hoping I like it better this time around, rather than over 20 years ago that left me going "that's it? I'm supposed to love this and think it's the best thing ever? What a wank job."
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Watching it through the eyes of an unreliable narrator...this movie leveled up a bit. I used to despise how everyone (aside from bully 1 and bully 2) seems to love and applaud the cringy shit he says and does, but now thinking about how it's all just how he imagines himself, I find it much more buyable.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:32 am So I finally did it, after almost 19 years at the company, I quit, joined brother Jason and others on the unemployment line. Not proud of it, didn't want to, but sometimes you just gotta say fuck you after getting kicked in the teeth so much. Weird feeling.
Hells yeah. Let's Dude it up. Make some White Russians and bust out the old Creedence tapes.

Currently in downtown Dallas. Staying a mile from Dealey Plaza. Decided to check into the hotel first before visiting the site and just make the walk along the motorcade route into the Plaza. The hotel is too far from Dealey Plaza to get a view of it regardless, but the window faces away from the Plaza anyway. So if I'm standing at the window looking out, Dealey Plaza is literally back and to the left of me. My room is also interestingly enough on the sixth floor. Kinda spooky.

Got some cool pics, gonna make the walk again tomorrow and probably tour the Book Depository (now the 6th Floor Museum), even though the tour is still based on the official narrative that Oswald acted alone. Still gonna be interesting to be inside the building where so much history went down.