Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:The truth agenda is never fun for liberals.
M
Wut?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:That's fine, wouldn't want to overwork you.
Fine

Liberal: Trump is conspiring with Russia for sure. They hacked the election. There is evidence.
Conservative: May I please see your evidence, my good friend?
Liberal: Fuck you.

The conservative is retarded for giving the liberal a chance to respond.
Anybody think this guy and I could have a reasonable political discussion? :D

Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Why couldn't you? He's talking about Nazis.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Remember when you could have an opinion that was somewhere in between "These guys are completely fine" and "These guys are evil Nazis and bigots and need to die!"?

Good times.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Remember when you could have an opinion that was somewhere in between "These guys are completely fine" and "These guys are evil Nazis and bigots and need to die!"?

Good times.
But these guys are actual Nazis and bigots. That's not hyperbole that's a fact. They had Nazi flags and KKK members.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:Remember when you could have an opinion that was somewhere in between "These guys are completely fine" and "These guys are evil Nazis and bigots and need to die!"?

Good times.
But these guys are actual Nazis and bigots. That's not hyperbole that's a fact. They had Nazi flags and KKK members.
So? When was the last time the alt-right called for somebody to be lynched? Or for somebody to be shot? I haven't heard it. Listening to Richard Spencer, Red Ice, and all the other identitarian groups and none of them ever said anything to indicate they are anywhere near violent or psychotic. They are nothing like the 50's Klan or something that everyone is trying to label them as. No violence was incited in this rally until Antifa showed up and threw rocks or some shit. Let me ask you this, If 5 or 600 BLM people showed up on a campus with Tiki torches and chanted "Black power! Black Power! You will not replace us! The government is abusing us!", would the ADL have come out and called it a hate rally or would they have called it a love fest and said there was nothing wrong with it? The latter answer is the correct answer.

The general consensus opinion within academia, celebrity circles, hollywood, the media, etc... is that "whites are incapable of being oppressed, they're the oppressors. Therefore, their words don't matter. If a group of white people get together to say they feel oppressed, we can just ignore them". Now they're not ignoring them. Now they've gone to the next stage which is insulting them and saying "These are all rabid violent people. A small group, but still worrying enough that we're gonna need to pass more censorship laws" or some bull shit.

Groups of white identitarians and black nationalists are identifying almost the same central problem, which is the government and all these money groups are abusing them. The truth is, everyone is being abused. These particular groups are just fixated on the racial animas component of that abuse while other groups focus on separate components such as people in lower economic classes being abused by big government spending and taxation, etc... All of this is the same central problem disguised as a race issue that a lot of you dinks are buying into.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:

Good times.
So? When was the last time the alt-right called for somebody to be lynched? Or for somebody to be shot? I haven't heard it. Listening to Richard Spencer, Red Ice, and all the other identitarian groups and none of them ever said anything to indicate they are anywhere near violent or psychotic. They are nothing like the 50's Klan or something that everyone is trying to label them as. No violence was incited in this rally until Antifa showed up and threw rocks or some shit. Let me ask you this, If 5 or 600 BLM people showed up on a campus with Tiki torches and chanted "Black power! Black Power! You will not replace us! The government is abusing us!", would the ADL have come out and called it a hate rally or would they have called it a love fest and said there was nothing wrong with it? The latter answer is the correct answer.

The general consensus opinion within academia, celebrity circles, hollywood, the media, etc... is that "whites are incapable of being oppressed, they're the oppressors. Therefore, their words don't matter. If a group of white people get together to say they feel oppressed, we can just ignore them". Now they're not ignoring them. Now they've gone to the next stage which is insulting them and saying "These are all rabid violent people. A small group, but still worrying enough that we're gonna need to pass more censorship laws" or some bull shit.

Groups of white identitarians and black nationalists are identifying almost the same central problem, which is the government and all these money groups are abusing them. The truth is, everyone is being abused. These particular groups are just fixated on the racial animas component of that abuse while other groups focus on separate components such as people in lower economic classes being abused by big government spending and taxation, etc... All of this is the same central problem disguised as a race issue that a lot of you dinks are buying into.
I'm having a slightly hard time buying your line or argument that they are just peaceful people. Their ideology is one of racism and hatred, they were shown in multiple videos instigating brawls and punch-ups, and the car that plowed into a group of counter-protesters is believed to belong to the Nazis or White Supremacists that were out, and 3 people have died from that. So saying they are just peaceful seems to really miss the mark absolutely massively.

In this case, I don't think your argument about tax or spending is relevant either. At its core this is one thing, racists and bigots getting together to shout racism at all who will listen in an attempt to advance their racist anti-immigrant, anti-minority views.

I assume the reason you're excusing them is that you're just being the usual Trump apologist who doesn't get why equal apportionment of blame in this case is grossly unfair and does a significant disservice to the US and the values for which it stands.

All things considering, it seems like such an easy slam-dunk for Trump to say "stop being dicks" and for everyone else to agree that actual people with Nazi flags and hate-filled slogans is a bad thing. I don't get why there's all this intellectual gymnastics needed to try and justify why its ok that these racist scum get to shout their hate about a stupid statue that shouldn't have been been allowed to stand for this long.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Everyone was wrong in Virginia. If you believe in freedom of speech than you got to listen to bigots and douchebags spew nonsense.You dont get to attack the things you dont want to hear it doesnt work that way.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:Everyone was wrong in Virginia. If you believe in freedom of speech than you got to listen to bigots and douchebags spew nonsense.You dont get to attack the things you dont want to hear it doesnt work that way.
That's not free speech.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Everyone was wrong in Virginia. If you believe in freedom of speech than you got to listen to bigots and douchebags spew nonsense.You dont get to attack the things you dont want to hear it doesnt work that way.
That's not free speech.
Why isnt it? its not a crime to be a racist it just means you are an asshole. The legally permitted protest was about the removal of a statue it was hijacked by nazis similiar to liberal protests being hijacked by anarchist. Foolish to think the anti protest group wasnt there to fight.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

These guys were spraying reporters with mace and urine. Yeah, Jason, this is the nice alt-right! One of them plowed through a crowd with their car and killed a young woman. Fuck these Nazi assholes.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

To be clear before I am called a razzist, I associate myself with neither group. And a lot of my post went ignored up there.

Here is the truth. After years of disenfranchising whites, treating them like a borg of hive-mind racists, singling them out in media and pop culture; the rise of white nationalism is the only type of retaliation to expect, if we're being honest.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:To be clear before I am called a razzist, I associate myself with neither group. And a lot of my post went ignored up there.

Here is the truth. After years of disenfranchising whites, treating them like a borg of hive-mind racists, singling them out in media and pop culture; the rise of white nationalism is the only type of retaliation to expect, if we're being honest.
but if i use the argument to point out why some muslims or some blacks are doing what they do, i'm wrong. i'm making excuses for extremism or terrorism. people shouldn't have to change their behavior for others. etc.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
That's not free speech.
Why isnt it? its not a crime to be a racist it just means you are an asshole. The legally permitted protest was about the removal of a statue it was hijacked by nazis similiar to liberal protests being hijacked by anarchist. Foolish to think the anti protest group wasnt there to fight.
Free speech only protects you from censure by the government. Not by your fellow people. You don't have to just let them say hateful things and shut up about it.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:To be clear before I am called a razzist, I associate myself with neither group. And a lot of my post went ignored up there.

I disagree entirely with your premise that whites are disenfranchised, considered racists, or are singled out. That's garbage the alt-right spouts to justify their hate-fueled racism and white nationalism as intellectually justifiable.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I think we need some John Lennon Imagine up in this motherfucker.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:

I disagree entirely with your premise that whites are disenfranchised, considered racists, or are singled out. That's garbage the alt-right spouts to justify their hate-fueled racism and white nationalism as intellectually justifiable.
Why? I agree with your latter sentence, but for the former, there are a lot that do feel that way.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:

Why? I agree with your latter sentence, but for the former, there are a lot that do feel that way.
They may feel that way but they need to wake up and just look outside. White people are the biggest voter demographic. White peopke make up most elected legislative positions in government, most positions in top corporate ranks, most CEOs, and have way more wealth and prospects. White people can live a perfectly happy life without being called racist. Those that can't are probably being racist. Even if soft racism it creeps in. My friend had it on Sweden recently. A family of Syrian refugees were behaving like cunts at the pool. Hoarding toys and disobeying rules. They thought it was "that culture" and that's racist. What it was, I think, was a family of 9 with only one living parents who didn't get given much rules at home and came from a war-torn hell-hole. To me I told them to behave and that it was dangerous to go up a water slide that relies on a timing mechanism to get them down. But I didn't assume that behavior is a Muslim thing or a Syrian thing. Simple distinction.

I also can't picture how you'd feel singled out. There isnt a single institution biased against you. There's nothing you can't get to or do if you want it. Foo doesn't sound like he came from elite family background but he's arguably one of the greatest successes of HMF and a testament to the American dream. How was he, or you, or Jason, singled out? It's a nonsense argument for people who are losers in life. "I didn't get the job because they hired a Mexican/Asian/black guy" is just an excuse. Pull your socks up and make yourself better. Don't lapse into hatred and bigotry to justify yourself as better than others by virtue of your skin.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:

They may feel that way but they need to wake up and just look outside. White people are the biggest voter demographic. White peopke make up most elected legislative positions in government, most positions in top corporate ranks, most CEOs, and have way more wealth and prospects. White people can live a perfectly happy life without being called racist. Those that can't are probably being racist. Even if soft racism it creeps in. My friend had it on Sweden recently. A family of Syrian refugees were behaving like cunts at the pool. Hoarding toys and disobeying rules. They thought it was "that culture" and that's racist. What it was, I think, was a family of 9 with only one living parents who didn't get given much rules at home and came from a war-torn hell-hole. To me I told them to behave and that it was dangerous to go up a water slide that relies on a timing mechanism to get them down. But I didn't assume that behavior is a Muslim thing or a Syrian thing. Simple distinction.

I also can't picture how you'd feel singled out. There isnt a single institution biased against you. There's nothing you can't get to or do if you want it. Foo doesn't sound like he came from elite family background but he's arguably one of the greatest successes of HMF and a testament to the American dream. How was he, or you, or Jason, singled out? It's a nonsense argument for people who are losers in life. "I didn't get the job because they hired a Mexican/Asian/black guy" is just an excuse. Pull your socks up and make yourself better. Don't lapse into hatred and bigotry to justify yourself as better than others by virtue of your skin.
Hahahaha, this is fucking great post!
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

there is some attempt being made to oppress caucasians or to make them feel guilty for being caucasian. it's not institutional. (though some institutions partake) but it is there. it does happen. i don't think it should be ignored or downplayed. it needs to be put into the open, as much as oppression toward any other group.