WWE

All sports. We don't even mind if its women's Curling or junior badminton. Although we won't have strong opinions on the latter.
Forum rules
There are no refs here.
Lazerus
Charter Member

Re: WWE

Post by Lazerus »

Reign in Blood wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:49 am Strap match was pretty dope, but Bash one of the weaker PLEs recently. Sure Bad Blood will make up for it.

Not WWE, but for AEW All In, MJF vs Osprey was excellent, both those guys should be in WWE. Got all the tools, and like Cody just on another level of wrestling fundamentals.
Agreed, it was the weakest so far. And I hope it's the last PLE in Europe for awhile.

As we've discussed before about Cody. He has great in ring ability, but his character is just fucking boring. His title run as been dull minus the good matches with AJ Styles and Solo. I'm hoping it's Randy that beats him for the title but it will probably be Rock. But who knows for sure.

I don't watch AEW, I have no idea who Osprey is but I am sorta familiar with MJF.
GEN X!!!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

This might have been the most hyped I ever was during my wrestling fandom. This is probably the first time I've watched the promo since it aired 20+ years ago and it still lives in my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEh0FCYw3Dk
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Still bitter about that, for WM 16 that I went to live, we got the lame ass fatal 4 way for the main event, following year they do a proper Austin vs Rock with the Vinny Mac swerve, pricks. I would have loved every second of that.
Lazerus
Charter Member

Post by Lazerus »

WM 2000 was a let down. WM 17 was the end of the Attitude Era. Austin turning heel, I never cared for it but it didn't ruin the event. One of the top five WrestleMania events.
GEN X!!!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:19 am Still bitter about that, for WM 16 that I went to live, we got the lame ass fatal 4 way for the main event, following year they do a proper Austin vs Rock with the Vinny Mac swerve, pricks. I would have loved every second of that.
I must have been 13 or so. I was fuckin' devastated when Austin turned heel because he was my dog in the fight and I felt so betrayed. LMAO. And then he beat the shit out of J.R. I think the next night on RAW and I was cooked. Felt like my puppy died or something. I didn't even watch the PPV until a couple years later when I found the VHS. I rarely got to see PPVs and tuned in to the fuzzed out channel just to try to listen to what was going on. I usually got my PPV results the following night when RAW opened.