Recently Watched Movies

You can talk about anything here
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: Recently Watched Movies

Post by Tiggnutz »

Watched Serial Mom for the first time last night. Cool seeing locations I recognized but probably wouldn't watch again
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

Borderlands. Never played the games, so can't comment on how good of an adaptation it is, but as a film, it's mediocre. I honestly feel like this was made for children instead of fans of the games(who are probably mostly adults, considering how old the franchise is). There are worse ways to kill time, but that's about the only good thing I can say about it.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice - too many subplots but still enjoyable. Wasn't expecting it to be as good as the first and it wasn't but the original is iconic in my opinion. Overall it's good fun and I look forward to seeing it again
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Muriel's Wedding. The first time Toni Collette was Oscar snubbed but not the last.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Friday the 13th parts 1-8

Been a while since I put all them on in a row, with some breaks. This was the first time I noticed on the bitch'n Scream Factory box set that parts 4-6 have a mockumentary broken up in 3 parts "revisiting the Crystal Lake Massacre" following Tommy's journey. That was fun, but the biggest laugh was the conspiracy theorists talking about how Tommy disappeared for a while after Pinehurst and when he came back no one recognized him, leading them to believe he had plastic surgery :P
Lazerus
Charter Member

Post by Lazerus »

Watched Leviathan for the first time in many years. Always a fun watch
GEN X!!!