Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headward is right. Social Justice Warriorism is upon us and the hammer needs to be dropped, in all directions.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

You just love me today, don't you?
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Imagine responding to the basic idea "Nazis/white supremacists are bad" with anything but "Agreed."

:|
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:You just love me today, don't you?
Not at all. :D
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:Imagine responding to the basic idea "Nazis/white supremacists are bad" with anything but "Agreed."

:|
I said John Lennon needed to be up in this bitch long ago.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Y'all are weird. Pretty clear who should be condemned for what happened yesterday. We don't need to extend olive branches to Nazis. Your badass grandfathers and his friends didn't.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:This is why I troll more often than engage in actual discussion. Half the shit addressed is conveniently ignored to further push the leftist agenda of racism.
engage! :P i'll debate you. i try not to jump to conclusions or push false narratives and such, even if some of your likeminded posters do to me. :P
Not sure what he is trying to say. He said we didn't read his whole post a page or two back. I read the whole thing, and commented on what I got out of it. He always does that when others disagree, lol.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:Y'all are weird. Pretty clear who should be condemned for what happened yesterday. We don't need to extend olive branches to Nazis. Your badass grandfathers and his friends didn't.
If that was a guy with a dot on his forehead, and drove through the crowd, we would have heard about Muslims and terrorists. People around here can't even tell the difference.

If anything, Trump should have addressed both antifa and the Nazis. But hey, we know who the jackasses are voting for. Trump has no balls.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:These guys were spraying reporters with mace and urine. Yeah, Jason, this is the nice alt-right! One of them plowed through a crowd with their car and killed a young woman. Fuck these Nazi assholes.
That is hardly addressing ANY point I made. You're not disagreeing, you're disregarding. "Lemme see. What can I respond to in Jason's post... FUCK THESE NAZI ASSHOLES"

Cool disagreement post, bro.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Y'all are weird. Pretty clear who should be condemned for what happened yesterday. We don't need to extend olive branches to Nazis. Your badass grandfathers and his friends didn't.
If that was a guy with a dot on his forehead, and drove through the crowd, we would have heard about Muslims and terrorists. People around here can't even tell the difference.

If anything, Trump should have addressed both antifa and the Nazis. But hey, we know who the jackasses are voting for. Trump has no balls.
He did, you dipshit. You conveniently ignore all the shit he said. I'll post one sentence. You can look for the rest.

"We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one."

Can't wait for that to be picked apart and turned into an accusation of Trump being a nazi sympathizer.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

"many sides" lmao

No. Just one side. The one with Nazis, KKK and white separatists specifically.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Say the country is split down the middle on Trump. Why is this white-nazi shit crowd so much smaller than the marxist crowds?
Why do the leftists still have more violence than actual KKK members?

Mainstream conservatives are no way supporting this, while mainstream democrats are supporting ANTIFA, shouting down speakers, violently attacking anyone not a leftist, and calling for separate spaces for blacks. All because some liberals wanted to take out their pent up emotions on the statue of a major historical figure. Liberal progressives are too stupid to understand that crusading to censor american history is going to get pushback.

Still, my point was never addressed. So I'll just stay out of it and let the liberals cry about it. It goes beyond these groups, both of which I support until they turn violent.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Nazis are bad. Say it with me, no qualifiers needed.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:Say the country is split down the middle on Trump. Why is this white-nazi shit crowd so much smaller than the marxist crowds?
Why do the leftists still have more violence than actual KKK members?

Mainstream conservatives are no way supporting this, while mainstream democrats are supporting ANTIFA, shouting down speakers, violently attacking anyone not a leftist, and calling for separate spaces for blacks. All because some liberals wanted to take out their pent up emotions on the statue of a major historical figure. Liberal progressives are too stupid to understand that crusading to censor american history is going to get pushback.

Still, my point was never addressed. So I'll just stay out of it and let the liberals cry about it. It goes beyond these groups, both of which I support until they turn violent.
i did try, but i was ignored replying to the post you claim is being ignored. fair play. :P
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:Nazis are bad. Say it with me, no qualifiers needed.
Don't forget this is a horror board, where most of us root for the bad guy. Just sayin... :P
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

He did, you dipshit. You conveniently ignore all the shit he said. I'll post one sentence. You can look for the rest.

"We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one."

Can't wait for that to be picked apart and turned into an accusation of Trump being a nazi sympathizer.[/quote

If he can say Muslim terrorist, why not call out the people by name? He is too big a pussy to call them out by name.
So there ya go. My dipshit logic, I guess.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Everyone was wrong in Virginia. If you believe in freedom of speech than you got to listen to bigots and douchebags spew nonsense.You dont get to attack the things you dont want to hear it doesnt work that way.
That's not free speech.
Why isnt it? its not a crime to be a racist it just means you are an asshole. The legally permitted protest was about the removal of a statue it was hijacked by nazis similiar to liberal protests being hijacked by anarchist. Foolish to think the anti protest group wasnt there to fight.
Free speech only protects you from censure by the government. Not by your fellow people. You don't have to just let them say hateful things and shut up about it.
But you cant commit a crime becuase you dont like what someone is saying but you are perfectly free to say whatever you want in response.
Hence why I'm angry Nazis drove a car into protesters.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Read the last paragraph. Dropped my phone while posting.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Also, Jason crying foul is a bit weird. I thought I literally replied line by line to his points. Maybe I don't count either.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

May 1st, 1984. Reagan says groups like the KKK should not be in our country. He had balls. We have a 13 year old girl president who gets into tweet fights.