Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by zombie »

Jmac Attack wrote:May 1st, 1984. Reagan says groups like the KKK should not be in our country. He had balls. We have a 13 year old girl president who gets into tweet fights.
didn't he just point out that trump called it out too?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

zombie wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:May 1st, 1984. Reagan says groups like the KKK should not be in our country. He had balls. We have a 13 year old girl president who gets into tweet fights.
Did Trump mention KKK or White Supremacists?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:
not by name, no.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:
No, he did not. He made sure to talk about the many sides though, like it was the Battle of the Five Armies or some shit.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:
not by name, no.
Trump is a massive asshole to everyone except two people/things: Vladimir Putin and Alt-right racists.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:
No, he did not. He made sure to talk about the many sides though, like it was the Battle of the Five Armies or some shit.
Exactly. Look, if it were up to me, just put anitifa and the Nazis in a desert and let them Duke it out. Antifa showed up to cause trouble too. However, these guys were wearing MAGA hats, macing clergy, and chanting about Jews. And Trump just says all sides. Lulz. I have been reading today what the folks on stormfront are saying about it Even THEY are praising the president for not singing them out. And for those who don't believe me, go on some of those sites. Jesus.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:
Exactly. Look, if it were up to me, just put anitifa and the Nazis in a desert and let them Duke it out. Antifa showed up to cause trouble too. However, these guys were wearing MAGA hats, macing clergy, and chanting about Jews. And Trump just says all sides. Lulz. I have been reading today what the folks on stormfront are saying about it Even THEY are praising the president for not singing them out. And for those who don't believe me, go on some of those sites. Jesus.
It strikes me as such an easy win to just call Nazis bad. Who would dispute that now. At this point I think even Streicher would agree. :P
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Like I said, I have a friend who was there. He is an accountant for some school in that city. He saw a lot of peaceful Christians that were there get maced. He also is a conservative who isn't afraid to say that it's BS that Trump hasn't called it what it is. He ain't helping the tension there at all. But kinda funny that if it were Obama.....man.....it's his fault for racial tension!
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:
not by name, no.
Trump is a massive asshole to everyone except two people/things: Vladimir Putin and Alt-right racists.
maybe so. i don't like him, whatever the case.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:
not by name, no.
Yup. In all other cases, he is VERY specific about who he's targeting. It says a whole hell of a lot that he can't tweet anything regarding white supremacists, Nazis and KKK members. There's a purpose to that exclusion.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:
It strikes me as such an easy win to just call Nazis bad. Who would dispute that now. At this point I think even Streicher would agree. :P
We no longer say "Nazis are bad" here.

Now we say "Let's hear both sides"...even when one of the sides...is Nazis. :roll:
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Nazis are bad.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Rammstein is pretty fucking good though.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:Rammstein is pretty fucking good though.
Yeah brother.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:Nazis are bad.
You should be president.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Nazis are bad.
You should be president.
Overqualified TBH
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

:D Bestest Thread :D :mrgreen:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:
You'd rather he single out white marches than black marches. "All" is not good enough for you. Just whites. Got it. Thanks, Carl the Cuck.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

you're gonna rain on reign's parade? :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I'm back to the occasional trolling. Leftist ideology is too retarded to address seriously.