Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Also, the "white identitarianism" Jason mentioned earlier is bullshit. They are racist hate groups without the balls to admit it. Funny how they spend so much more time shouting down immigrants and minorities rather than promoting the aspects of "white culture" they claim their school of thought to be centered around. It's just slightly intellectualized bigotry, nothing more. Mostly young people radicalized through 4chan, Reddit and YouTube over the years.
The rise of these white identitarians (yes, some racist!) should be a shock to no one. After years of disenfranchising whites, treating them like a borg of hive-mind racists, singling them out in media and pop culture; the rise of white nationalism is the only type of retaliation to expect, if we're being honest.
if we're being honest, you would be the first, here, to come down on someone for arguing similarly for any other race. :P rascism doesn't deserve to be made excuses for. it shouldn't be something that is attempted to make sympathetic or understandable.
Not any other race. And I am not making an excuse for the violence that occurred. But when blacks march in groups and chant racial slurs, hold up political rallies and steal the politician's microphone and accuse the audience of being "a bunch of white racists", holding signs that say "white people, just die already" and it is glorified in the media, the rise of white nationalism is to be expected. That is no shit. Not only are you getting the racist white people out of their seats, you're getting the good, honest, kind-hearted white people out there ready to make a stand, as well. Obama started this race war, and everyone knows it.
Sound like a bunch of snowflakes. Black separatist and national groups arose because black people faced the threat of white supremacist terrorism all over the country in the 1960s. You're making these white people look pathetic.
They waited 60 years to throw a bitch fit? Please.
They were most common in the 1970s, actually. Of course you didn't know that.
Blacks assault whites at a 200-1 ratio, but black people are suffering. lol. Shut the fuck up.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Oh, so Trump's DEFINITELY not racist. But Obama obviously is.

And black people don't face racial discrimination. But white people do.

So delusional. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Also, the "white identitarianism" Jason mentioned earlier is bullshit. They are racist hate groups without the balls to admit it. Funny how they spend so much more time shouting down immigrants and minorities rather than promoting the aspects of "white culture" they claim their school of thought to be centered around. It's just slightly intellectualized bigotry, nothing more. Mostly young people radicalized through 4chan, Reddit and YouTube over the years.
The rise of these white identitarians (yes, some racist!) should be a shock to no one. After years of disenfranchising whites, treating them like a borg of hive-mind racists, singling them out in media and pop culture; the rise of white nationalism is the only type of retaliation to expect, if we're being honest.
if we're being honest, you would be the first, here, to come down on someone for arguing similarly for any other race. :P rascism doesn't deserve to be made excuses for. it shouldn't be something that is attempted to make sympathetic or understandable.
Not any other race. And I am not making an excuse for the violence that occurred. But when blacks march in groups and chant racial slurs, hold up political rallies and steal the politician's microphone and accuse the audience of being "a bunch of white racists", holding signs that say "white people, just die already" and it is glorified in the media, the rise of white nationalism is to be expected. That is no shit. Not only are you getting the racist white people out of their seats, you're getting the good, honest, kind-hearted white people out there ready to make a stand, as well. Obama started this race war, and everyone knows it.
Sound like a bunch of snowflakes. Black separatist and national groups arose because black people faced the threat of white supremacist terrorism all over the country in the 1960s. You're making these white people look pathetic.
They waited 60 years to throw a bitch fit? Please.
They were most common in the 1970s, actually. Of course you didn't know that.
Blacks assault whites at a 200-1 ratio, but black people are suffering. lol. Shut the fuck up.
Are you trying to be dumb enough to hang out with Charlottesville protesters?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:How can you have so little grasp on African-American history while downplaying their struggles (which continue into today)? It's just so absurd. What do you actually know outside of the result of the Civil War and Civil Rights in the 1960s?

But white people face discrimination because they don't just get all the good jobs handed to them anymore. How sad, having to compete instead of just always reaping the benefits of oppression around them...
White people face discrimination because many of them are qualified for the job, but lose out because of this pity party that is held for minorities who are less than qualified for the job. A man lied on his application to university to be a doctor and said he was black and got in, even though his 3.1 GPA was .6 lower than the bare minimum needed to enter. A black man was voted in as fucking president and he was the least qualified president in history. lol. Probably the most racist, too. And there were some pretty damn racist white presidents back in the day.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Black people fight for their lives in like 5 or 6 cities while middle class white dudes shoot up crowds just cuz.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Oh, so Trump's DEFINITELY not racist. But Obama obviously is.
Yep. 100%. You're getting it. Very, very, very slowly. But you're getting it. Maybe you'll figure out who SeemoreHershey is by the end of the year.

#pray4headward
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Black people fight for their lives in like 5 or 6 cities-
Against their own race. Black on black crime is astronomically higher than any other crime in the United States.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:How can you have so little grasp on African-American history while downplaying their struggles (which continue into today)? It's just so absurd. What do you actually know outside of the result of the Civil War and Civil Rights in the 1960s?

But white people face discrimination because they don't just get all the good jobs handed to them anymore. How sad, having to compete instead of just always reaping the benefits of oppression around them...
White people face discrimination because many of them are qualified for the job, but lose out because of this pity party that is held for minorities who are less than qualified for the job. A man lied on his application to university to be a doctor and said he was black and got in, even though his 3.1 GPA was .6 lower than the bare minimum needed to enter. A black man was voted in as fucking president and he was the least qualified president in history. lol. Probably the most racist, too. And there were some pretty damn racist white presidents back in the day.
Nope, they get the benefit of preference when comparing equally qualified candidates, what you're describing are just lies mediocre white people tell themselves to compensate for their failures. The real institutional racism in our government does not affect white people.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Against their own race. Black on black crime is astronomically higher than any other crime in the United States.
That's never once been relevant in this argument. Congrats to America for setting the conditions to make that possible.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Are you trying to be dumb enough to hang out with Charlottesville protesters?
Blacks assaulting whites at a 200-1 ratio has nothing to do with Charlottesville. Or maybe it does? Hmm.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Oh, so Trump's DEFINITELY not racist. But Obama obviously is.
Yep. 100%. You're getting it. Very, very, very slowly. But you're getting it. Maybe you'll figure out who SeemoreHershey is by the end of the year.

#pray4headward
I pray for your mind, the alt-right seems to be rotting it. You're more of a nutjob than ever.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Nope, they get the benefit of preference when comparing equally qualified candidates.
Based on what? Where in the blue hell do you get this comedic information?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
That's never once been relevant in this argument.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

It's America's fault that black people kill each other!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Are you trying to be dumb enough to hang out with Charlottesville protesters?
Blacks assaulting whites at a 200-1 ratio has nothing to do with Charlottesville. Or maybe it does? Hmm.
The "blacks assault ___" trope is hysterical. Yes, an entire race is not entitled to equal protection under the law because black people, who are disproportionately poor, commit crimes at a rate that corresponds with their poverty. Makes so much sense.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:It's America's fault that black people kill each other!
You're laughing into an echo chamber of your own insane thoughts, bruh bruh. Maybe you can find some 4channers and YouTube conspiracy nuts to snicker with.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Nope, they get the benefit of preference when comparing equally qualified candidates.
By actually reading and not just eating up every right wing trash rag piece of propaganda written by people who want Americans to be stupid? Try it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Imagine being such a fucking loser that you think you're suffering from anti-white discrimination in America. Most beta male shit I've ever heard. Sack up racists and go make something of yourself.

White identitarians are the biggest losers. What a waste.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
The "blacks assault ___" trope is hysterical. Yes, an entire race is not entitled to equal protection under the law because black people, who are disproportionately poor, commit crimes at a rate that corresponds with their poverty. Makes so much sense.
^ Perhaps the longest reach we've ever seen in these boards.

Blacks are not protected under the law! They aren't protected because they are poor and they just commit crimes because they live in poverty! Make them rich, u stupid white people!

Weird post.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

By actually reading and not just eating up every right wing trash rag piece of propaganda written by people who want Americans to be stupid? Try it.
I don't know, the wall of text might be too big. :D :D :D :) :) :)