This is why HMF does drafts

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

This is why HMF does drafts

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: This is why HMF does drafts

Post by Jmac Attack »

Man, ESPN is really whack. I only watch ESPN when there are games on that I am interested in.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Should we be drafting? Isn't it nearly time? And can we please return to a real site.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:Should we be drafting? Isn't it nearly time? And can we please return to a real site.
I would like to. But with Jason and Foo saying they aren't going to watch anymore or have time, I don't wanna do it without them.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Should we be drafting? Isn't it nearly time? And can we please return to a real site.
I would like to. But with Jason and Foo saying they aren't going to watch anymore or have time, I don't wanna do it without them.
Jason isn't even good st fantasy football. Foo would be a miss though. We are thin on the ground without more of the regulars.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason isn't even good st fantasy football. Foo would be a miss though. We are thin on the ground without more of the regulars.
I have so much on my plate right now. Not whining, just being realistic that I would be a drag.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
I have so much on my plate right now. Not whining, just being realistic that I would be a drag.
True. It's hard finding time for basic HMF, and I know you want to take it seriously if you do participate. I can respect that.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:Should we be drafting? Isn't it nearly time?
Apparently it is racist, now. We should stop fantasy football altogether.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
I am going to watch as religiously as I have been. I just don't love the sport like I did 10 years ago.
I am, however, pulling an Elway/Manning and retiring as undisputed champion of HMF Fantasy Football and champion of HMF Suicide Pool 2016.

"I don't really look at it as retirement. I look at it as graduation. We all graduated from high school. Some graduated from college. I'm just graduating pro fantasy football".
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
I murdered everyone 10 times over last year and had the shit in the bag before half the season was over. Losers do not speak to champions the way you have spoken to me. Leave my sight, and kiss da rings.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
I murdered everyone 10 times over last year and had the shit in the bag before half the season was over. Losers do not speak to champions the way you have spoken to me. Leave my sight, and kiss da rings.
Last year we didn't play. :P
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
We did but it was a different format picking a new team each week but never the same player twice.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
We did but it was a different format picking a new team each week but never the same player twice.
Exactly. We didn't play. Jason ca be king of Mickey Mouse land, I want real fantasy football back. :P