Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:http://bigleaguepolitics.com/man-stabbe ... rd-enough/

stabbed for not condemning in the right way.... i fucking hate people right now.
Saw this on Facebook. That's awful
hmmm there is suggestion that it was faked. and i can't find much other than right wing sites about it. i got hoodwinked....

i hate people less now. :P
But everyone knows Facebook is legit for news. :P
indeed. everyone messes up. the important thing is admitting when you're wrong.

All good. They least you're not on there defending Nazi salutes.
Eat shit.
I am still not clear if you're joking or have gone rogue on there. :P again, why pick that fight and look like you love Nazis. Why be that guy.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:

stabbed for not condemning in the right way.... i fucking hate people right now.
hmmm there is suggestion that it was faked. and i can't find much other than right wing sites about it. i got hoodwinked....

Eat shit.
I am still not clear if you're joking or have gone rogue on there. :P again, why pick that fight and look like you love Nazis. Why be that guy.
I literally said I'm reserving judgment, because they're standing over a peace sign, saluting awkwardly with the wrong hand, and the picture of what they're saluting is inconveniently cropped out. Imagine being that man of scrutiny, and all you're doing is the Bellamy Salute. Only a complete fucking idiot would think I'm defending nazis. Get the fuck out with that horse shit.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Trump has been great for the racial tension that was already there with Obama and those before him! Especially having close knowledge of went down in Charlottesville, I am convinced this country is going to shit. I also frequent those alt right websites, and fuck those white nationalist assholes. The statue situation, whether you are for bringing it down or keeping it erected, is not as fucking important than people siding with Nazis who were shouting blood and Soil, and disgusting things of the like. But yeah, those were the peaceful ones? They were macing innocent people. One ran over an American girl. He is a fucking terrorist. If he shouted lalalalalala.....he would have been called a terrorist. Baffled why this isn't so easy to see?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:

Eat shit.
I literally said I'm reserving judgment, because they're standing over a peace sign, saluting awkwardly with the wrong hand, and the picture of what they're saluting is inconveniently cropped out. Imagine being that man of scrutiny, and all you're doing is the Bellamy Salute. Only a complete fucking idiot would think I'm defending nazis. Get the fuck out with that horse shit.
The Bellamy salute is as weak a defense as pretending it's a Chaplin tribute moustache.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:Trump has been great for the racial tension that was already there with Obama and those before him!
Dumbest post in these forums
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

So, they showed up to a Nazi rally, but let's reserve judgement on them giving a KKK salute. If that were black dudes at a kill whitey rally doing the black power fist thing, we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Just like Trump saying he didn't want to jump to conclusions, but we knew not long after the car was crashed into people, who the guy was and what he was about.

Can anyone honestly say that he wouldn't have said right away it was Islamic terrorism if it were a Muslim? I mean, it's on record of him doing this and actually was wrong one time. But, maybe he is a changed man? Lulz. Wake up.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Trump has been great for the racial tension that was already there with Obama and those before him!
Yeah, putting blame on Trump and the people before him is bullshit? How is that dumb? If anything, you should agree with it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
zombie wrote:
showa58taro wrote:

Eat shit.
The Bellamy salute is as weak a defense as pretending it's a Chaplin tribute moustache.
Not a defense. I'm putting additional alternatives to the table. It is already extremely fishy, because any rookie photographer would make sure to capture what is being saluted in their shot. They are standing over the peace sign, as well. Which was conveniently cropped out in the social media spread. Fishy. Stop rushing to judge people. If it turns out there was a mini-Hitler statue over there, then fuck those retards. Until then, shut the fuck up and quit being so quick to cast judgment.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Sticking up for white nationalist while feigning outrage on jumping to conclusions is probably dumber. :roll: :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Yeah, putting blame on Trump and the people before him is bullshit? How is that dumb? If anything, you should agree with it.
Trump has stood against racism for decades. Decades. Look at what he did at Mar a Lago. Blaming him for race relations is completely fucking stupid. You don't have one example of Trump being racist without putting the finishing touches of liberal spin on it. Give me one example.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:Sticking up for white nationalist
Fuck you.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Sticking up for white nationalist
Fuck you.
Calm down Jason. Didn't say you were one of them, jeesh.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I only stick up for them, right? I've only denounced them fifty times in the last two days.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Keep it civil homies 8-)
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:I only stick up for them, right? I've only denounced them fifty times in the last two days.
Question, if an ISIS supporting group, marched with swords and guns, saying kill Americans, would you feel the same as you do now? I would.

I am not saying you are a white supremacists, but I will say you go out of your way to make Trump look great! I hope you only get that from my posts. I love you buddy! I ain't gay though. :P
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:Keep it civil homies 8-)
I am trying man.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:I only stick up for them, right? I've only denounced them fifty times in the last two days.
Question, if an ISIS supporting group, marched with swords and guns, saying kill Americans, would you feel the same as you do now? I would.

I am not saying you are a white supremacists, but I will say you go out of your way to make Trump look great! I hope you only get that from my posts. I love you buddy! I ain't gay though. :P
You're equating Trump with white supremacy and saying he is to blame for race relations. I'm not going out of my way when I call out that horse shit.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

You're equating Trump with white supremacy and saying he is to blame for race relations. I'm not going out of my way when I call out that horse shit.
If Trump doesn't deserve part of the blame then don't say shit about Obama regarding that, then. Or am I just delusional and this is just your typical American racial tension?

So, what did the white supremacists say about his latest speech? I guess I made that up too. George Soros wrote me a check from Come Pizza. Trump is totally knows what he is doing.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

You didn't answer my question.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Yes.
Now address my statement.