Cops at Alt-Right Rally do a White Power Salute

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Cops at Alt-Right Rally do a White Power Salute

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:I am willing to bet that black people have murdered more white people than white people have murdered black people in this country's history. Despite blacks being severely outnumbered by whites, and also only having freedom in this country for like the past 6 months.

Let's get as many white people as we can and go walk in the streets and shout about it.
LMAO no. Maybe you can actually read books about black history in this country to find out the elusive answer though.
Check your privilege homie.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:"Black Power" going back to its roots is a message meant to inspire self-determination in black people. It decidedly has less to do with wanting everyone who isn't black being treated as subhuman.

Get it?
"The black power movement connotates black supremacy and an anti-white feeling that does not or should not prevail."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
MLK's naivete was legendary even in his time. His doctrine was a reflection of his privilege in the black community. Robert Williams and others were far more realistic.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Imagine being threatened by Stokely Carmichael or his ideas. My God. :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:"Black Power" going back to its roots is a message meant to inspire self-determination in black people. It decidedly has less to do with wanting everyone who isn't black being treated as subhuman.

Get it?
"The black power movement connotates black supremacy and an anti-white feeling that does not or should not prevail."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
MLK's naivete
WHAT?!?!?

OMG u r a racist piece of shit i cant believe u just said that you need to check your privilege you evil person i cant believe u just say this about MLK this is so unbelievable seriously.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Get it?
-Martin Luther King Jr.
MLK's naivete
WHAT?!?!?

OMG u r a racist piece of shit i cant believe u just said that you need to check your privilege you evil person i cant believe u just say this about MLK this is so unbelievable seriously.
You live in a fantasy world nobody but you subscribes to. Black people are always quick to acknowledge they needed Martin, but they also needed Malcolm. And they DEFINITELY needed Stokely. Civil rights wasn't just MLK saying he had a dream and Rosa Parks not getting up, even if your textbooks fooled you.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

"Negroes with Guns" is a good read for understanding how MLK's doctrine was often at odds with civil rights realities in the Deep South. Robert Williams was the man.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Get it?
-Martin Luther King Jr.
MLK's naivete
WHAT?!?!?

You live in a fantasy world nobody but you subscribes to. Black people are always quick to acknowledge they needed Martin, but they also needed Malcolm. And they DEFINITELY needed Stokely. Civil rights wasn't just MLK saying he had a dream and Rosa Parks not getting up, even if your textbooks fooled you.
Cool. We're in 2017.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Get it?
-Martin Luther King Jr.
MLK's naivete
WHAT?!?!?

Cool. We're in 2017.
What does the current year have to do with anything? You think enough days passing solves problems by itself, especially when they're deeply ingrained in the political system? That makes no sense.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Always a good time when you think you can bring something of historical value to the table, only to have someone tell you the past doesn't affect the present. Things just exist in a vaccuum, random actions with no consequences. :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Get it?
-Martin Luther King Jr.
MLK's naivete
WHAT?!?!?

Cool. We're in 2017.
What does the current year have to do with anything? You think enough days passing solves problems by itself, especially when they're deeply ingrained in the political system? That makes no sense.
Yup. Because every citizen in this country of every race and all those genders have equal opportunity here in 2017. Whining about not having it in 1817 does nothing for this retarded cause. Only drives race relations further back.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Get it?
-Martin Luther King Jr.
MLK's naivete
WHAT?!?!?

Cool. We're in 2017.
Yup. Because every citizen in this country of every race and all those genders have equal opportunity here in 2017. Whining about not having it in 1817 does nothing for this retarded cause. Only drives race relations further back.
Who said anything about 1817? This is why you need to study black history, you won't be so confused about dates.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Always a good time when you think you can bring something of historical value to the table, only to have someone tell you the past doesn't affect the present. Things just exist in a vaccuum, random actions with no consequences. :lol:
You sound like that whiny girlfriend who always brings up that one time you forgot to take out the trash last year, only to help her try to win the argument.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Always a good time when you think you can bring something of historical value to the table, only to have someone tell you the past doesn't affect the present. Things just exist in a vaccuum, random actions with no consequences. :lol:
You sound like that whiny girlfriend who always brings up that one time you forgot to take out the trash last year, only to help her try to win the argument.
You've never had that girlfriend. Don't "that" it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Get it?
-Martin Luther King Jr.
MLK's naivete
WHAT?!?!?

Cool. We're in 2017.
Who said anything about 1817? This is why you need to study black history, you won't be so confused about dates.
I'm not interested in reading "Everything You Need to Know About Black History" by Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. But thx.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Most people have had that girlfriend.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
I hope I don't have that girlfriend.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

It's kinda weird to me how a few here have issues with the way I argue my points (fair and to each their own), but when I make the effort to draw from a historical base it basically goes unnoticed or gets mocked by someone. Zombie seems to dig it at least. I do it for y'all!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
I hope I don't have that girlfriend.
Many a-blues songs were written about that girlfriend.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:It's kinda weird to me how a few here have issues with the way I argue my points (fair and to each their own), but when I make the effort to draw from a historical base it basically goes unnoticed or gets mocked by someone. Zombie seems to dig it at least. I do it for y'all!
I gathered that you're using it as a springboard to justify the violent behavior of black power/BLM/Antifa groups. When they are criticized in these boards, you turn to that history.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Also, your analogy would have worked much better coming from me one of the hundred times you brought up Seymour Hersh unprompted, let's be honest.