09-05-2017

The daily chat room.
Jason
Administrator

09-05-2017

Post by Jason »

Listened to Tay's new song a couple more times and warmed up to it a little. The chorus was really the only part that sounded like shit. Then I came across some videos going into detail about how the song lyrics refer to her legitimate feud with Kanye/Kim and Katy Perry. Song goes pretty deep. I feel kinda shitty for being so ignorant. lol. Didn't realize the whole song was a full on diss track. Plus, she is probably currently at peak hotness right now. It was delayed, but now it gets a thumbs up from me. Them lyrics go deep. Although, I will maintain that the chorus music could be way better. But whatevs. Still better than that lame ass Swish Swish song.
Heel Taylor has arrived.

Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: 09-05-2017

Post by Reign in Blood »

Best cosplay at DragonCon.
Attachments
bob-ross-the-legend.jpg
bob-ross-the-legend.jpg (59.56 KiB) Viewed 899 times
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Hey all, what's been kicking?
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jigsaw wrote:Hey all, what's been kicking?
Why hello, Jigmeister. Just been busy as all hell. How you be kickin', home slice?
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Why hello, Jigmeister. Just been busy as all hell. How you be kickin', home slice?
Been decent enough. Working, sleeping, and reading has basically been most of what I've been doing the past three to four months.

Truth be told, I've not seen a horror movie for something like three months, if not longer. Luckily, I hope to break that dry spell when I see It later this week.

Glad you're doing well.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

You'll fart, too!
You'll fart, too!

YOU'LL FART, TOOOO!!!!
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jigsaw wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Been decent enough. Working, sleeping, and reading has basically been most of what I've been doing the past three to four months.

Truth be told, I've not seen a horror movie for something like three months, if not longer. Luckily, I hope to break that dry spell when I see It later this week.

Glad you're doing well.
Sounds good. It's gonna be the first horror flick to get my ass in theaters in ages. I'm pumped.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I'm gonna go opening weekend, but not looking forward to being surrounded by a bunch of retards.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:

Glad you're doing well.
Sounds good. It's gonna be the first horror flick to get my ass in theaters in ages. I'm pumped.
Last horror movie I saw in theaters was The Boy, back in January 2016. Truth be told, the movie was mostly decent, if not a bit on the generic side.

That said, I finished a re-read of It a few months ago, and am totally ready to complain about the new version if it doesn't live up to my hopes and dreams. :p
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jiggy :D
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Tiggnutz wrote:Jiggy :D
Tiggy. :p How you been, man?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jigsaw wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Jiggy :D
Tiggy. :p How you been, man?
Cant complain
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Oye, the Justice League fan art contest has mine posted, but used the cropped Instagram version rather than the full version posted from everywhere else. Lame.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Jigsaw wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:

Glad you're doing well.
Last horror movie I saw in theaters was The Boy, back in January 2016. Truth be told, the movie was mostly decent, if not a bit on the generic side.

That said, I finished a re-read of It a few months ago, and am totally ready to complain about the new version if it doesn't live up to my hopes and dreams. :p
Of course you will :P