LOLDemocrats

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

LOLDemocrats

Post by Reign in Blood »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clin ... 28239.html

This is good stuff. Damn you, Bernie, not that she rigged the whole FUCKING thing against you. :lol:

Rest in shit, this party is garbage.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: LOLDemocrats

Post by Tiggnutz »

I think she is back in 2020 and twice as evilly corrupt :o
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote:I think she is back in 2020 and twice as evilly corrupt :o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVrnVJBRynQ
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Kid Rock has a better shot than that incompetent corrupt chick.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

On the upside, I don't believe, last time I checked, that there are any Democrats on the site.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

It's funny how Democrats (and Hillary) seem to forget the stark contrast with the two campaigns. Hillary had the least energetic campaign in ages. She made Bob Dole seem like some spunky teenager. Trump is running all over the country rallying up huge crowds, while she can't even be bothered to visit half the swing states, instead choosing to mill around California and New York doing fundraisers to run more commercials.

Think of the most negative images of each. Trump is talking about grabbing pussy and her handlers are scooping her off the sidewalk like a dead animal. Like it or not, Trump appeared to be a man in charge and she looked like a puppet. On the positive side, Hillary is playing up race and sex to get applause, and Trump is talking about making the average guy's life better.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Indeed. Clinton ran one of the worst possible campaigns and rightly got defeated. It's a shame that we got Trump due to her incompetence (and the Democratic Party's rigging of the primary).

It's a shame that so many people (Clinton supports) don't understand how Trump actually won, and instead chock it up to "racism." Utterly lacking nuance.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Trying to boil down the question of "how Trump won" to one or two points is stupid. It was a perfect wave of a hundred factors. Racism was one of them, but the left is completely unhinged in their assessment of how much it was.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jigsaw wrote:On the upside, I don't believe, last time I checked, that there are any Democrats on the site.
There aren't any Republicans either if I'm not mistaken.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I'm a registered Republican, but have no loyalty to the party.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:Trying to boil down the question of "how Trump won" to one or two points is stupid. It was a perfect wave of a hundred factors. Racism was one of them, but the left is completely unhinged in their assessment of how much it was.
Comparatively, would you say Obama's vicories were more the result of racism than Trump's? Logic being that blacks were energized by Obama in a way they never had been and voted for him in absurd numbers that were not seen before him, at mid-terms, or after him.

Trump pulled more minorities than McCain or Romney.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Trying to boil down the question of "how Trump won" to one or two points is stupid. It was a perfect wave of a hundred factors. Racism was one of them, but the left is completely unhinged in their assessment of how much it was.
Comparatively, would you say Obama's vicories were more the result of racism than Trump's? Logic being that blacks were energized by Obama in a way they never had been and voted for him in absurd numbers that were not seen before him, at mid-terms, or after him.

Trump pulled more minorities than McCain or Romney.
No. Not comparable in any way. And we've talked about these false equivalencies at length already, so I don't know what you're getting at. My view hasn't changed since August.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

You seem to hold the opinion that black people cannot be racist and white people must be.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Not at all. You seem to offer no room for nuance of any kind. And that's a ridiculously loaded claim to make about me. You're better than that.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

And if you really read my posts here as you claimed from atop the high horse a while back, you'd remember when I split with Seb on the issue of who can be agents of racism. In the future you should try to read every post in search of new information and enlightenment.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I remember when you split from Seb on that. It was a fine day, indeed.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Everyone ends up on an island sometime. The question for everyone else becomes "Do I jump in or just laugh from the sidelines?" :lol:
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Who is on the island? I might make that shit my own.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

But. I thought it was the Russians. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)