Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Proud NFL fan here. Fuck this president.
Protests began under Obama.
Who called them sons of bitches and celebrated the idea of them losing their jobs? Trump asked for what happened today.

For Trump the players are property. Needs the masters to get their slaves in line, they're being a little uppity.
Welcome to the real world where when you are at work and in uniform you are supposed to represent the company in a respectful and professional manner.

Maybe the NFL thugs should have the staff at Chick-fil-a show them how to behave like professionals.

Did Obama ask for it too, since it started on his watch?
And the company takes no issue with it, so Trump should stay in his lane instead of constantly trying to rile up the retards with culture war rhetoric.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

"The NFL thugs"

Hmmm...
Last edited by Headhunter on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Who called them sons of bitches and celebrated the idea of them losing their jobs? Trump asked for what happened today.

For Trump the players are property. Needs the masters to get their slaves in line, they're being a little uppity.
Welcome to the real world where when you are at work and in uniform you are supposed to represent the company in a respectful and professional manner.

Maybe the NFL thugs should have the staff at Chick-fil-a show them how to behave like professionals.

welcome to the real world where the president will call for the firing of people who he disagrees with, and his base doesn't see anything at all wrong or dangerous with that at all.
Shame on the president for loving his country and believing those made wealthy on the backs of the efforts of others should show some respect. I know it is quite jarring to see someone demand accountability after 8 years of spineless rhetoric.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Most companies would fire their employees if they shared their political opinion on company time to customers, no matter what side they are on.
and that would be within the right of the nfl and such, but that is not the business of the president to dictate or influence policy for the nfl or to any other company.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
Shame on the president for loving his country and believing those made wealthy on the backs of the efforts of others should show some respect. I know it is quite jarring to see someone demand accountability after 8 years of spineless rhetoric.
everyone who becomes wealthy does so on the backs of the efforts of others, including trump, if we're being honest. so what?

i thought you were into less government control? calling for people to be fired is a pretty big reach for the government.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Trump is only doing this to take some heat off his horrible presidency and the continuing investigation. He needed a distraction for the media, so he threw a bone to the idiots. Rev up the cultural war rhetoric to rile up the dumbest but loudest members of his contingent.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

And the company takes no issue with it, so Trump should stay in his lane instead of constantly trying to rile up the retards with culture war rhetoric.
It is in his lane. He is a patriot who demands the same of others. We should expect no less from our leaders.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

welcome to the real world where the president will call for the firing of people who he disagrees with, and his base doesn't see anything at all wrong or dangerous with that at all.
Most companies would fire their employees if they shared their political opinion on company time to customers, no matter what side they are on.
But the NFL doesn't and they've made that clear so Trump should shut up.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
everyone who becomes wealthy does so on the backs of the efforts of others, including trump, if we're being honest. so what?

i thought you were into less government control? calling for people to be fired is a pretty big reach for the government.
Does Trump respect the anthem? Does he show respect for those in the military who sacrificed so he could prosper?

Commenting is now equal to control?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

Agreed. He has given his opinion and he should move on. Glad he shined a light on the cockroaches.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

It is in his lane. He is a patriot who demands the same of others. We should expect no less from our leaders.
It's a blatant popularity play for the retard masses to go ape over. Everything Trump does is out of self-interest, and it's almost like watching a parody seeing you defend his integrity constantly, like an Onion message board account or something. You and Jason have lost your minds.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

Agreed. He has given his opinion and he should move on. Glad he shined a light on the cockroaches.
And I'm glad the players shined a light on what a cockroach Trump is. Not that anyone needed any more evidence after 30+ years of openly being a piece of shit publicly.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:Trump is only doing this to take some heat off his horrible presidency and the continuing investigation. He needed a distraction for the media, so he threw a bone to the idiots. Rev up the cultural war rhetoric to rile up the dumbest but loudest members of his contingent.
Why are patriotic people now being labeled as idiots? Technically I was the first male member of my mom's family to not serve (did not even consider that until this moment), because I recognize the sacrifice they made I am somehow an idiot?

People were crying after 9/11 when the anthem played. Is that what it takes? Sad.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Trump is only doing this to take some heat off his horrible presidency and the continuing investigation. He needed a distraction for the media, so he threw a bone to the idiots. Rev up the cultural war rhetoric to rile up the dumbest but loudest members of his contingent.
Why are patriotic people now being labeled as idiots? Technically I was the first male member of my mom's family to not serve (did not even consider that until this moment), because I recognize the sacrifice they made I am somehow an idiot?

People were crying after 9/11 when the anthem played. Is that what it takes? Sad.
The only thing you conservatives care about is blind adherence to symbolism. The only thing that matters is looking patriotic where someone can see you. Every player who knelt has done more for this country than 90% of the retards boo'ing them.

And yes, if you continue to insist it's about "disrespecting the military" or whatever other narrative in spite of everything players have said all along, you are lumping yourself in with the dumbest people in this country. I'm not the one putting you in that box.
Last edited by Headhunter on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

Does Trump respect the anthem? Does he show respect for those in the military who sacrificed so he could prosper?

you meant specifically and solely the military? i thought we were talking bigger than that, but fair enough.

it wasn't a comment. it was calling for their firing on a public platform by the boss of america. he didn't out right fire them himself. i guess that is what it would take for you to object at all.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

It's a blatant popularity play for the retard masses to go ape over. Everything Trump does is out of self-interest, and it's almost like watching a parody seeing you defend his integrity constantly, like an Onion message board account or something. You and Jason have lost your minds.
If disrespect for the brave men who gave us freedom is sanity, I am proudly insane.

Btw, I am not the one frothing at the mouth against our democratically elected president at every turn.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

There's a streak of authoritarian lust in our politics now from right wingers. They want a dictator so bad.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

you meant specifically and solely the military? i thought we were talking bigger than that, but fair enough.

it wasn't a comment. it was calling for their firing on a public platform by the boss of america. he didn't out right fire them himself. i guess that is what it would take for you to object at all.
Yes, I would object to the president firing people on the private sector. No, I do not think the commander in chief of our armed forces respecting those that serve is a problem.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

If disrespect for the brave men who gave us freedom is sanity, I am proudly insane.

Btw, I am not the one frothing at the mouth against our democratically elected president at every turn.
It has nothing to do with the troops, as the players have stated millions of times.

No, but you'll be too embarrassed to admit you supported him in ten years like everyone else.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

Yes, I would object to the president firing people on the private sector. No, I do not think the commander in chief of our armed forces respecting those that serve is a problem.
the president should respect our armed forces and should not try to influence who gets fired in the private sector. looks like we may be in agreement.