Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:Foo, can you explain the delusional conservative obsession with symbolism to the point where actions don't matter, only what you present on camera does?
Everything matters, sir.

It is the same reason a conservative is more apt to value a handshake or someone keeping their word. I have no problem admitting that conservatives on the whole are simpler folks. We value loyalty. We take to heart the sacrifices others have made for us to live free lives.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Foo, can you explain the delusional conservative obsession with symbolism to the point where actions don't matter, only what you present on camera does?
Everything matters, sir.

It is the same reason a conservative is more apt to value a handshake or someone keeping their word. I have no problem admitting that conservatives on the whole are simpler folks. We value loyalty. We take to heart the sacrifices others have made for us to live free lives.
It isn't everything that matters to them. It's only the presentation of patriotism. It's a "photo op" ideology.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:By the way, anything Trump says about respecting the military is hollow bullshit for the retard masses to eat up.

"I like people who weren't captured."
Context. Trump and McCain have a nasty personal feud where McCain was calling Trump supporters, "Crazies" early on. They both snipe at each other.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:By the way, anything Trump says about respecting the military is hollow bullshit for the retard masses to eat up.

Context. Trump and McCain have a nasty personal feud where McCain was calling Trump supporters, "Crazies" early on. They both snipe at each other.
So Trump attacked his record as a soldier and he thought that was appropriate because he has no respect for the military. That would probably be an "off limits" area for anyone with an ounce of integrity.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Also, Trump supporters are crazies. Not all, but plenty. Some are there for the capital R. Some there for the tax cuts (waiting...waiting...). But "crazies" is appropriate for the retard base element of his supporters.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Everything matters, sir.

It isn't everything that matters to them. It's only the presentation of patriotism. It's a "photo op" ideology.
Yeah, of course all the people who served in the military or have family who have are just looking for photo ops. My grandfather could not decide between the Korean War or sticking his head through a cut out so it looked like he was wearing a string bikini on the beach.
'
Again, who is sounding unhinged here.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:Also, Trump supporters are crazies. Not all, but plenty. Some are there for the capital R. Some there for the tax cuts (waiting...waiting...). But "crazies" is appropriate for the retard base element of his supporters.
Which is different from every other candidate?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Everything matters, sir.

Yeah, of course all the people who served in the military or have family who have are just looking for photo ops. My grandfather could not decide between the Korean War or sticking his head through a cut out so it looked like he was wearing a string bikini on the beach.
'
No, the national anthem is phony photo op conservatism. Nobody said anything about military service.

You should try actually reading posts. I try to read every post for enlightenment.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Also, Trump supporters are crazies. Not all, but plenty. Some are there for the capital R. Some there for the tax cuts (waiting...waiting...). But "crazies" is appropriate for the retard base element of his supporters.
Yes. He openly catered to racists in such a way no candidate since George Wallace has.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

So Trump attacked his record as a soldier and he thought that was appropriate because he has no respect for the military. That would probably be an "off limits" area for anyone with an ounce of integrity.
He should have kept it off limits. I want some context however. I seem to recall if was one of those Khan family moments where Trump's non-service related criticism was then re-framed with a question to force service into it.

Like that family being political shills and attacking, and then acting like they are above it all.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Also, what's with the "unhinged" thing you're so desperate to get across? Very small of you.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

He should have kept it off limits. I want some context however. I seem to recall if was one of those Khan family moments where Trump's non-service related criticism was then re-framed with a question to force service into it.

Like that family being political shills and attacking, and then acting like they are above it all.
You have your context. Context was noted by me before you responded.

And it was still 100% stupid, disrespectful and shameful for our nation's leader. He's a hypocritical piece of shit.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Yes. He openly catered to racists in such a way no candidate since George Wallace has.
Apparently you did not see any Obama speeches to black groups. Joe Biden even commented on how much his voice and intonation changed.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Apparently you did not see any Obama speeches to black groups. Joe Biden even commented on how much his voice and intonation changed.
Nope, I'm just smart enough to understand the clear distinction.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Everything matters, sir.

'
No, the national anthem is phony photo op conservatism. Nobody said anything about military service.

You should try actually reading posts. I try to read every post for enlightenment.
Uh, who is looking for attention, the masses standing or the people with the spotlight on them refusing to stand?

Those people making the anthem into a protest are clowns. Stand up. Show respect. Then go into the community to help. You know, like someone who cares about people more than attention.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Yeah...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT-FLwwWZZQ
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Everything matters, sir.

'

Uh, who is looking for attention, the masses standing or the people with the spotlight on them refusing to stand?

Those people making the anthem into a protest are clowns. Stand up. Show respect. Then go into the community to help. You know, like someone who cares about people more than attention.
Why yes, Foo. That is the point of a peaceful protest. To draw attention to someone else. You're actually a step closer to understanding this after like a year of virtually no understanding at all.

You only care that they respect the flag. You couldn't care less what they do in their communities. If you did care, you wouldn't have unloaded dozens of posts talking about everything but that.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Yeah...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT-FLwwWZZQ
You think that's racist and equate it to bigotry? Jesus Christ this country is getting so stupid
Last edited by Headhunter on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Head, take it slow, sir. You might have 7.5 more years of Trump. You gotta leave room to grow outrage. It is why you don't start wrestling matches with piledrivers and shooting star presses.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:Head, take it slow, sir. You might have 7.5 more years of Trump. You gotta leave room to grow outrage. It is why you don't start wrestling matches with piledrivers and shooting star presses.
I'm embarrassed for you and your personal animosity. :lol:

So obsessed with me.