Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Also, Trump supporters are crazies. Not all, but plenty. Some are there for the capital R. Some there for the tax cuts (waiting...waiting...). But "crazies" is appropriate for the retard base element of his supporters.
Which is different from every other candidate?
Yes. He openly catered to racists in such a way no candidate since George Wallace has.
Apparently you did not see any Obama speeches to black groups. Joe Biden even commented on how much his voice and intonation changed.
Nope, I'm just smart enough to understand the clear distinction.
Yeah...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT-FLwwWZZQ
You think that's racist and equate it to bigotry? Jesus Christ this country is getting so stupid
If I started talking like Apache Chief every time I met a native American, would that be racist?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:Head, take it slow, sir. You might have 7.5 more years of Trump. You gotta leave room to grow outrage. It is why you don't start wrestling matches with piledrivers and shooting star presses.
I'm embarrassed for you and your personal animosity. :lol:

So obsessed with me.
Clearly that was way above and beyond your line about some 21 year old thug accomplishing more than I ever will. :p

Will you accept my apology?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

You should be embarrassed that you spend so much time attacking me for opposing a president when you were so whiny for 8 years under Obama and nobody tried to belittle you for it.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:Head, take it slow, sir. You might have 7.5 more years of Trump. You gotta leave room to grow outrage. It is why you don't start wrestling matches with piledrivers and shooting star presses.
I'm embarrassed for you and your personal animosity. :lol:

So obsessed with me.
Clearly that was way above and beyond your line about some 21 year old thug accomplishing more than I ever will. :p

Will you accept my apology?
Who said anything about "accomplishing more"? Nothing of the sort was said. This is why you need to actually read posts.

If you took offense to my actual statement that these players do more for their communities, that's a result of your ignorance to the level of activism these players are engaged in. Again, not an insult and I wouldn't have made you an example if I didn't know you were a charitable person. It simply doesn't compare.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Also, Trump supporters are crazies. Not all, but plenty. Some are there for the capital R. Some there for the tax cuts (waiting...waiting...). But "crazies" is appropriate for the retard base element of his supporters.
Which is different from every other candidate?
Yes. He openly catered to racists in such a way no candidate since George Wallace has.
Apparently you did not see any Obama speeches to black groups. Joe Biden even commented on how much his voice and intonation changed.
Nope, I'm just smart enough to understand the clear distinction.
Yeah...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT-FLwwWZZQ
You think that's racist and equate it to bigotry? Jesus Christ this country is getting so stupid
If I started talking like Apache Chief every time I met a native American, would that be racist?
You have to dig so deep and the best part is you couldn't give less of a shit yourself except that it's useful for the purposes of your flimsy argument. Meanwhile the obvious racism is there everywhere you look at any Trump rally. The false equivalencies get more and more ludicrous.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

*meets a group of black people*

*starts talking jive like Rudy Ray Moore in Dolemite*
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:*meets a group of black people*

Well it's no wonder you don't care about racism, thinking that's the most negative extent of it, that's what's worthy of discussion. You should have made that clear before all the weird fear mongering about BLM and other things you don't understand.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:

Well it's no wonder you don't care about racism, thinking that's the most negative extent of it, that's what's worthy of discussion. You should have made that clear before all the weird fear mongering about BLM and other things you don't understand.
Not the worst problem, but yeah, I am not hung up on it because it is a problem that is already taking care of itself.

My most racist set of grandparents ended up with like 5 half-black great grandkids. Mine will be half-latino. It is not isolated either, just look around. Poor families especially, who were the most racist, are becoming the most integrated.

Also, the world is so competitive now. You can't afford to be racist as a business. The best get the most. If you are the racist motherfucker, you are getting left in the dust.

And yeah, BLM is ridiculous. Any group centered on race is crap, and they are a smelly pile.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Not the worst problem, but yeah, I am not hung up on it because it is a problem that is already taking care of itself.

My most racist set of grandparents ended up with like 5 half-black great grandkids. Mine will be half-latino. It is not isolated either, just look around. Poor families especially, who were the most racist, are becoming the most integrated.

Also, the world is so competitive now. You can't afford to be racist as a business. The best get the most. If you are the racist motherfucker, you are getting left in the dust.

And yeah, BLM is ridiculous. Any group centered on race is crap, and they are a smelly pile.
It's amazing how you can be perceptive enough to see this, but not to see the force of resistance to that integration that was prominent among both Trump and Bernie supporters, and exploited by both campaigns. The "keep America white" paranoia is a real byproduct of our globalized world for many. We can argue about how to quantify it, but dismissing its existence is contrary to reality.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Also in need of being quantified: who gets to decide what the flag means? We are told to respect that the flag has a unique meaning to armed service members, but the narrative is not to respect anyone with a different interpretation. Only some people are allowed their unique feelings, I guess.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

It's amazing how you can be perceptive enough to see this, but not to see the force of resistance to that integration that was prominent among both Trump and Bernie supporters, and exploited by both campaigns. The "keep America white" paranoia is a real byproduct of our globalized world for many. We can argue about how to quantify it, but dismissing its existence is contrary to reality.
I don't try to find racism where it isn't. Racism is in many places, but it is a diminishing problem that is taking care of itself. Trump only got labeled a racist for political purposes. Where was NBC with all the racism charges before? Oh that's right, they were working hand in hand with the guy for a decade, in a relationship that only ended when he quit to become president.

Look at about 90% of the cases black lives matter start to protest and they end up looking like idiots. You wanna riot over some thug who just robbed a store? Or a drug dealer who tried to run over a cop? They would be onto something if they shifted some focus to inner city violence and then included bad cops into it. That would actually make sense.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Trump doesn’t understand why his comments are race related.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Trump's comments like most of the things he says were idiotic and ridiculous. Still the anthem and the flag are bigger than him or any other single person. Should of all been handled different even if neither mean shit to you or like Jiggy they make you sick as a decent human being you can show some respect for people who do cherish them.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:Trump's comments like most of the things he says were idiotic and ridiculous. Still the anthem and the flag are bigger than him or any other single person. Should of all been handled different even if neither mean shit to you or like Jiggy they make you sick as a decent human being you can show some respect for people who do cherish them.
The point I’m making is that he’s so removed he doesn’t even get how it’s about race. That’s spectacular failure to understand the issue. Even if you disagree with the protest you can surely see it’s about race. Trump literally can’t. Which just highlights why the protest is so essential.

The troublesome flip side is that things are unlikely to change in a hurry, so either they have to kneel for the next 20 years or they will have to cede failure of the protest. Shortsighted. And if it’s for 20 years it loses impact.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Trump's comments like most of the things he says were idiotic and ridiculous. Still the anthem and the flag are bigger than him or any other single person. Should of all been handled different even if neither mean shit to you or like Jiggy they make you sick as a decent human being you can show some respect for people who do cherish them.
The point I’m making is that he’s so removed he doesn’t even get how it’s about race. That’s spectacular failure to understand the issue. Even if you disagree with the protest you can surely see it’s about race. Trump literally can’t. Which just highlights why the protest is so essential.

The troublesome flip side is that things are unlikely to change in a hurry, so either they have to kneel for the next 20 years or they will have to cede failure of the protest. Shortsighted. And if it’s for 20 years it loses impact.
He is forever campaigning and playing to his base and needs the reassurance he gets from his devoted followers, he's a shortsighted moron imo. Let's not use him as a reason to not show respect to what we have achieved collectively. Is it perfect no but it's still a great thing if you ask me.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:Trump doesn’t understand why his comments are race related.
Because a white asshole who doesn't stand up and show respect is not any better than a black asshole who does it. The hero of yesterday was a minority, not a white guy.

Liberals need to quit race baiting. There are far more Americans they are turning off than turning on. The comment section of Salon and HuffPost dies not represent the average American, the man or woman who knows or who has family who served and respects our traditions.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

And god bless Trump for calling people out on their shit. I get so tired of everyone talking past problems. People want to say nothing and then go home and post on Facebook about it. Time is here to call people on their bullshit.

Stop telling everyone else about your brother in law who is lazy while telling him it is ok. Tell that fucker he is lazy.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Trump doesn’t understand why his comments are race related.
Because a white asshole who doesn't stand up and show respect is not any better than a black asshole who does it. The hero of yesterday was a minority, not a white guy.

Liberals need to quit race baiting. There are far more Americans they are turning off than turning on. The comment section of Salon and HuffPost dies not represent the average American, the man or woman who knows or who has family who served and respects our traditions.
Apparently you also don’t get it. Except I know you do and are being deliberately obtuse.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Imagine what a hero Lebron would be if he was the star who said, "stand up and show respect. Protest in a way that speaks to the problem, rather than disrespecting your country as a whole"
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:Imagine what a hero Lebron would be if he was the star who said, "stand up and show respect. Protest in a way that speaks to the problem, rather than disrespecting your country as a whole"
He’s already a hero. So it’s all good.