Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:if i shouted that america sucks, then you could liken it to shouting "nigger" at a group of african americans.

if someone couldn't remember why they didn't stand at some points, while also standing at others... i would not assume that they were anti american out of hand. but that's just me. maybe just a dumb kid at the worst. unless i had more to go on.
You didn't answer the question. Can someone yell "Nigger" at black people when they make him angry and not be a racist? If you only beat your wife sometimes, are you a wife beater? In other words, do brief periods of activity show true nature?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I also love how the Warriors made a big public stink about not going to the White House. Then Trump responds to it with "They don't need to worry about going to the White House. They're not invited!". Warriors then react like pansies. Steph Curry says "It's surreal. I don't know why he is targeting us".
You fucking idiot. LMAO.

Golden State Social Justice Warriors. Boom. New name. Much better fitting.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jason wrote:I also love how the Warriors made a big public stink about not going to the White House. Then Trump responds to it with "They don't need to worry about going to the White House. They're not invited!". Warriors then react like pansies. Steph Curry says "It's surreal. I don't know why he is targeting us".
You fucking idiot. LMAO.

California Snowflakes
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:if i shouted that america sucks, then you could liken it to shouting "nigger" at a group of african americans.

if someone couldn't remember why they didn't stand at some points, while also standing at others... i would not assume that they were anti american out of hand. but that's just me. maybe just a dumb kid at the worst. unless i had more to go on.
You didn't answer the question. Can someone yell "Nigger" at black people when they make him angry and not be a racist? If you only beat your wife sometimes, are you a wife beater? In other words, do brief periods of activity show true nature?
yes, if someone shouts nigger at black people, they are racist. if someone beats his wife, that person is abusive garbage. if i work against the country, or shout that i hate the country, it would be comparable to the situations you asked about.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:I also love how the Warriors made a big public stink about not going to the White House. Then Trump responds to it with "They don't need to worry about going to the White House. They're not invited!". Warriors then react like pansies. Steph Curry says "It's surreal. I don't know why he is targeting us".
You fucking idiot. LMAO.

that is pretty troll-y and ridiculous of them. i can't take it serious. :P
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

yes, if someone shouts nigger at black people, they are racist. if someone beats his wife, that person is abusive garbage. if i work against the country, or shout that i hate the country, it would be comparable to the situations you asked about.
So showing disrespect by not standing shows a person is anti-American. Do your bullshit protests some other moment. Notice the NFL players do not protest during the game. That is because they respect that.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

So showing disrespect by not standing shows a person is anti-American. Do your bullshit protests some other moment. Notice the NFL players do not protest during the game. That is because they respect that.
if not standing is absolutely disrespect for the country, without anything else to consider, then fair enough. i think it's less black and white than that. but i'll leave you to your view.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Cowboys collectively took a knee before the anthem and festivities (which they proceeded to stand for) and were met with boo's from the crowd. Why the boos when they didn't "disrespect" anything when they kneeled? All stood for the anthem.

Hint: It has never been about the anthem, the flag, the military or any orher narrative Trump pulls out of his ass to appeal to blind patriotic zeal from the uneducated masses. That's just shameless exploitation of military service by gutless con artists. The disgust Americans feel about the protest is really about Americans believing the NFL players are property who should not do or say anything THEY feel uncomfortable with. Fantasy football has made this attitude more prevalent, the entitlement is bad.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Sorry, I couldn't hear anything because the same owners who are allegedly bkackballing Kaepernick are now shouting their support for players. I am still confused how all the alleged police violence that happened under Obama is now Trunp's fault.

Oh yeah, the same crass athletes who call each other "nigga" and "faggot" a thousand times per game were offended because Trump said "sons of bitches". Feigned outrage all over.

And yeah, any fan who boos this week and goes to the game next time knowing they will kneel is a hypocrite too.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Ratings went down big league. There will be much less kneeling next week. Guaranteed.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

and if it is really about showing respect, going through the motions because you have to, wouldn't really satisfy anyone.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:Ratings went down big league. There will be much less kneeling next week. Guaranteed.
Wrong. Ratings and attendance are up. Up 4% from Week 3 last year. More garbage fed by Trump to keep supporters dumb.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:Sorry, I couldn't hear anything because the same owners who are allegedly bkackballing Kaepernick are now shouting their support for players. I am still confused how all the alleged police violence that happened under Obama is now Trunp's fault.

Oh yeah, the same crass athletes who call each other "nigga" and "faggot" a thousand times per game were offended because Trump said "sons of bitches". Feigned outrage all over.

And yeah, any fan who boos this week and goes to the game next time knowing they will kneel is a hypocrite too.
Nobody said the police violence is Trump's fault. You just kind of make things up.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:Ratings went down big league. There will be much less kneeling next week. Guaranteed.
Wrong. Ratings and attendance are up. Up 4% from Week 3 last year. More garbage fed by Trump to keep supporters dumb.
Let's see how many kneel next week then.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

It's amazing how easily controlled Trump supporters are by his every word. Trump lies about ratings being down, his supporters think it into existence. So many dumb sheep.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:Sorry, I couldn't hear anything because the same owners who are allegedly bkackballing Kaepernick are now shouting their support for players. I am still confused how all the alleged police violence that happened under Obama is now Trunp's fault.

Nobody said the police violence is Trump's fault. You just kind of make things up.
The media does on the daily. They literally said hurricanes are sexist, too.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Let's see how many kneel next week then.
That has nothing to do with ratings lmao. Pretty much every team has said this was going to be the peak week as a fuck you to Der Trumpf.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

The media does on the daily.
Prove it.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I expect you won't worm your way into watching the NFL again when the protests do naturally fizzle out next week and beyond. Be a man of your word and throw away a hobby to prove your loyalty to Der Trumpf.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:It's amazing how easily controlled Trump supporters are by his every word. Trump lies about ratings being down, his supporters think it into existence. So many dumb sheep.
I'm not going by what Trump said. The NFL is undergoing record low viewership. Don't know how you can deny that.