Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Just know you'll always be recognized as someone who was never a true Broncos fan. Broncos Country does not miss you or any of the other snowflakes.
I am certainly a true Broncos fan, however, country before sports. They were in the wrong to kneel. I will never support that and they can eat wieners.
Nope, you were never a real fan. You quit on your team for Donald Trump. You turned out to be a horrible excuse for a Broncos fan and you've brought shame to the fan base by association. Don't watch the games or follow the team again, your "change of heart" would not be welcome.
If you think cheering on a sports team is in any way more important than respecting your country and all those who have given their lives, you might want to check your priorities, because it sounds near sociopathic.

It is not surprising, as the same people kneeling might be cutting someone's throat to get a new color of Nikes if they could not play football so well.
It has nothing to do with disrespecting the country, that's just the narrative Trump needs to sell to the retards.
Not standing for the flag was disrespectful long before Trump was even born. You think I liked these protests before Trump said a word about it? lol.

There is no advantage to Trump being in this fight. He just spoke his mind.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Jason wrote:I feel slightly bad for the players who were peer pressured into the shit.
We all make our own choice. Peer pressure plays into every decision in life.
Like Jason being a coward and quitting a hobby because he can't handle political dissent.

Stay under Der Trumpf's boot where you belong, Jason.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Just know you'll always be recognized as someone who was never a true Broncos fan. Broncos Country does not miss you or any of the other snowflakes.
I am certainly a true Broncos fan, however, country before sports. They were in the wrong to kneel. I will never support that and they can eat wieners.
Nope, you were never a real fan. You quit on your team for Donald Trump. You turned out to be a horrible excuse for a Broncos fan and you've brought shame to the fan base by association. Don't watch the games or follow the team again, your "change of heart" would not be welcome.
If you think cheering on a sports team is in any way more important than respecting your country and all those who have given their lives, you might want to check your priorities, because it sounds near sociopathic.

It is not surprising, as the same people kneeling might be cutting someone's throat to get a new color of Nikes if they could not play football so well.
It has nothing to do with disrespecting the country, that's just the narrative Trump needs to sell to the retards.
Not standing for the flag was disrespectful long before Trump was even born. You think I liked these protests before Trump said a word about it? lol.

There is no advantage to Trump being in this fight. He just spoke his mind.
It's not about Trump, the retards existed already. He just blatantly went out of his way to rile them up like he always does when he feels the heat. Trump is disgusting for exploiting military service to pander to idiots.

He's an attention whore.
Last edited by Headhunter on Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Headhunter wrote:Also, check yourself .
mhmm...don't make me clap back, sugga!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jason wrote:I feel slightly bad for the players who were peer pressured into the shit.
Like Jason being a coward and quitting a hobby because he can't handle political dissent.

Not sure what that has to do with cowardice.

Not sure why you keep thinking I feel the way I do because of Trump. I haven't changed my political opinion based on Trump. You have.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

Not sure why you keep thinking I feel the way I do because of Trump. I haven't changed my political opinion based on Trump. You have.
You're a coward because you have no respect for peaceful protest, a foundation of this country.

Again, false. Explain my politics to me but try being right this time.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I also don't know how many times I've had to remind you that I've been shitting on the NFL and it's officiating for years. That is the majority contributing factor. The kneeling was that tiny straw that broke the camel's back.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

You're a coward because you have no respect for peaceful protest, a foundation of this country.

SJW lib and/or polar-opposite of Trump at every turn.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

NFL officiating has nothing to do with you quitting football because you're too much of a snowflake to handle peaceful political dissent.

Are you actually going to be a man of your word this time? You must have quit watching football ten times on HMF. Quit the attention whore act and actually do it this time?
Last edited by Headhunter on Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

Nope. Foo gave a decent attempt but even his was out of date. As usual, you don't have a clue.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:NFL officiating has nothing to do with you quitting football because you're too much of a snowflake to handle peaceful political dissent.
You must have quit watching football ten times on HMF.
Well. I said "possibly quit watching".

Also, lol. Contradicted yourself there. Did I quit watching ten times in the past because of protests? Oops.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Foo wrote:

Nope. Foo gave a decent attempt but even his was out of date. As usual, you don't have a clue.
So you agree with Trump in a lot of ways?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:NFL officiating has nothing to do with you quitting football because you're too much of a snowflake to handle peaceful political dissent.

Also, lol. Contradicted yourself there. Did I quit watching ten times in the past because of protests? Oops.
That's not what a contradiction is. And you suck at reading sarcasm. Jesus Christ you're hopeless.

The point is your final straw was opposing political opinions. No matter how many times you acted like an attention whore and demanded everyone know you're "done" with football, you'd come back and nothing changed. You're a snowflake and a crybaby for quitting like this now.
Last edited by Headhunter on Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

That's not what a contradiction is. Jesus Christ you're hopeless.

The point is your final straw was opposing political opinions. You're a snowflake and a crybaby for it.
Why'd I quit ten times?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

That's not what a contradiction is. Jesus Christ you're hopeless.

The point is your final straw was opposing political opinions. You're a snowflake and a crybaby for it.
Why'd I quit ten times?
You didn't. That was sarcasm, you're just an attention whore who needed everyone to know your opinion (nobody ever cared) before coming back every time. The joke is you don't quit. Actually have some conviction and do it this time.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Inb4sarcasmedit.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

It's fucking painful how inept you are at following the flow of a conversation. There's no point in leaving anything up to interpretation with you because you need everything spelled out for you.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:Inb4sarcasmedit.
Why do you take pride in being dumb? It's like you're making a concerted attempt to sound as dense and stupid as humanly possible. What's your malfunction?
Last edited by Headhunter on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:It's fucking painful how inept you are at following the flow of a conversation. There's no point in leaving anything up to interpretation with you because you need everything spelled out for you.
Quit editing the holy hell out of your posts then, dingus.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

The final straw for me was CTE. Is that acceptable?