Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by zombie »

is a group of white supremacists assembling to protest against a skin color or nationality / religion, disrespecting what america stands for?

would trump encourage such people to be fired, via twitter or national tv?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

zombie wrote:is a group of white supremacists assembling to protest against a skin color or nationality / religion, disrespecting what america stands for?

would trump encourage such people to be fired, via twitter or national tv?
also, rioters who destroy property and cause harm to people would be nice to call out and encourage to be fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

He did. And he even did you one better than a firing.

"These fallen Americans embody the goodness and decency of our nation. In times such as these, America has always shown its true character, responding to hate with love, division with unity, and violence with an unwavering resolve for justice. To anyone who acted criminally at this weekend's racist violence, you will be held fully accountable. Justice will be delivered. You can be sure we will charge and advance the investigation towards the most serious charges that can be brought, because this is unequivocally an unacceptable, evil attack".

A shame nobody pays attention.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

okay. did he also say that some footballers who knelt were very nice people?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Nice reach. LMAO.

No, he didn't say some footballers who knelt were nice people. Just as he didn't say that some violent protesters were nice people.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:Nice reach. LMAO.

No, he didn't say some footballers who knelt were nice people. Just as he didn't say that some violent protesters were nice people.
no, the footballers were not violently protesting either.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

They were being disrespectful cunts. Now is not the time to call them nice.

Stop reaching so hard to bash Trump.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:Stop trying to fix things you cannot fix. You end up breaking it worse.

Give those people the responsibility back you have stolen from them.
"you end up breaking it worse" "...you have stolen from them" who are you speaking to? :P

and what responsibility was stolen from them? where do you see pandering? how does that keep them from marrying and raising families?
I was speaking to enablers.

the "it takes a village" mentality. Replacing dads with government. Etc.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

I was not trying to be mean. How often do you see a black man and a black woman, each getting married for the first time, neither of them having children?

The proud black family has been destroyed. Post slavery. blacks advanced at a rapid rate because of great work ethic and investment into their own family. That is so far in the rear view mirror it is unbelievable.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:Stop trying to fix things you cannot fix. You end up breaking it worse.

"you end up breaking it worse" "...you have stolen from them" who are you speaking to? :P

and what responsibility was stolen from them? where do you see pandering? how does that keep them from marrying and raising families?

enablers on hmf? explain to me how i am an enabler?

"it takes a village" is about the community helping the child. the child's family should be part of that community, and the biggest part for their child.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:I was not trying to be mean. How often do you see a black man and a black woman, each getting married for the first time, neither of them having children?

The proud black family has been destroyed. Post slavery. blacks advanced at a rapid rate because of great work ethic and investment into their own family. That is so far in the rear view mirror it is unbelievable.
and i asked if you had some idea for a solution to that destruction?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:They were being disrespectful cunts. Now is not the time to call them nice.

Stop reaching so hard to bash Trump.
it was never the point, that i wanted any of the footballers to be called nice people.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:I was not trying to be mean. How often do you see a black man and a black woman, each getting married for the first time, neither of them having children?

and i asked if you had some idea for a solution to that destruction?
Stop the handouts. Stop the excuses.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

enablers on hmf? explain to me how i am an enabler?

"it takes a village" is about the community helping the child. the child's family should be part of that community, and the biggest part for their child.
You are the excuse-maker-in-chief for life losers.

Is that happening? What I hear from teachers is the kids are practically wild animals dumped into school that they treat like a daycare. The parents take little interest in the child's education other than a couple days after report cards come out.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:

Is that happening? What I hear from teachers is the kids are practically wild animals dumped into school that they treat like a daycare. The parents take little interest in the child's education other than a couple days after report cards come out.
only when debating you or jason, because anyone that isn't tom cruise or metallica or donald trump is a life loser. :P

no, it's not happening. but that's what the phrase means. absolutely, school is treated as daycare while the parent(s) works. and that shouldn't be. a parent or close family, if the parent isn't available should be a major part of the child's education.

education and employment definitely need to be encouraged. equally encouraged. there should be no hand outs. any government benefits (barring actual proven disability) should come with "volunteer" work and some kind of employment placement program.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

only when debating you or jason, because anyone that isn't tom cruise or metallica or donald trump is a life loser. :P

no, it's not happening. but that's what the phrase means. absolutely, school is treated as daycare while the parent(s) works. and that shouldn't be. a parent or close family, if the parent isn't available should be a major part of the child's education.

education and employment definitely need to be encouraged. equally encouraged. there should be no hand outs. any government benefits (barring actual proven disability) should come with "volunteer" work and some kind of employment placement program.
Should a person receive disability benefits for depression, bi-polar, PTSD, etc.? Should they receive benefits due to being too overweight or complications from smoking or drinking?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
Should a person receive disability benefits for depression, bi-polar, PTSD, etc.? Should they receive benefits due to being too overweight or complications from smoking or drinking?
has a doctor determined that those people are unable to hold a job because of their ptsd or depression etc. or because of the complications from smoking, drinking?

are those people still partaking in the harmful things that disabled them?

are those people trying to receive disability benefits, while also working?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Zombie, do a meme where the NFL cocksuckers are on their knees and General Zod is on the Jumbotron. It will be glorious.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
has a doctor determined that those people are unable to hold a job because of their ptsd or depression etc. or because of the complications from smoking, drinking?

are those people still partaking in the harmful things that disabled them?

are those people trying to receive disability benefits, while also working?
Sure. You can find a doctor to say anything. How do you think all the opiod addicts are getting their prescriptions and all the medical marijuana users are getting their scripts? They love getting those checks from Medicaid.

Some.

Some.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
Sure. You can find a doctor to say anything. How do you think all the opiod addicts are getting their prescriptions and all the medical marijuana users are getting their scripts? They love getting those checks from Medicaid.

Some.

Some.
then that is a problem that needs to be addressed, and possibly regulated, within the medical industry. doctors should not be incentivized. that should not be made a business, the same way as selling hotdogs or something.

then those some, in both cases, should not receive benefits.