Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:if i am at a ball game, i most likely will stand. if i don't, it does not mean that i am anti american. that's your hang up, not mien.
They have no problem with Kid Rock cutting a hole in the flag and wearing it as a poncho, lol. That's ok.
Link to this?
You probably saw it live.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vfw-pans-k ... bowl-show/

Now that he is getting into politics, he will get a good ol boy pass.
That is not a flag. It is a poncho with a flag scheme.

Did you know when you see a chick wearing a Stars and Stripes bikini, those are fabrics made to resemble the flag, not actual flags cut into triangles?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote: Here is the thing, you keep stating you never go to things where the anthem is played. Then you say you would likely stand. You give no reason why you would not. Where is the witch hunt here?

Would you think less of me if I did something that was inappropriate or disrespectful? I assume you would. That is not a witch hunt.
you're making false claims about me and judging me because of your bias'. witch hunt.
How can I make a false claim about something you and I both agree that you do not do?
you make the false claim that i am anti-american because i have not been to a game to stand for the anthem. and further insinuated that i don't want to live in america, and that i feel entitled to something that america doesn't provide.

why is this bothering you so much?
Well yeah, clearly you should split at the molecular level and attend every single event in the US simultaneously that plays the anthem. There is a little flea market near me that plays the anthem to begin their weekends. You better fucking be there!
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
Well yeah, clearly you should split at the molecular level and attend every single event in the US simultaneously that plays the anthem. There is a little flea market near me that plays the anthem to begin their weekends. You better fucking be there!
in your above post, you said "How can I make a false claim about something you and I both agree that you do not do?" so, if not being at a game to stand during the anthem, then what was the thing that you and i both agree that i do not do?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

You do not kneel or sit to protest the anthem.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:You do not kneel or sit to protest the anthem.
is this replying to what i asked, or making a statement in general?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
zombie wrote:if i am at a ball game, i most likely will stand. if i don't, it does not mean that i am anti american. that's your hang up, not mien.
They have no problem with Kid Rock cutting a hole in the flag and wearing it as a poncho, lol. That's ok.
Link to this?

Did you know when you see a chick wearing a Stars and Stripes bikini, those are fabrics made to resemble the flag, not actual flags cut into triangles?
Did you read it? It literally says that is why the fine folks of the VFW we're pissed. It was an actual American flag with a slit cut into it. He then threw it in the crowd. That's desecration of the flag. Cool if you're fine with it. Just don't be a hipocrite, lol.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
You have stated you do not got to events and protest the anthem. Are you looking to find something to be offended about? How can I condemn something you do not do?

Me: it is wrong to boil babies

You: I do not boil babies

Me: cool, because that would be wrong

You: why do you judge me?!
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
You have stated you do not got to events and protest the anthem. Are you looking to find something to be offended about? How can I condemn something you do not do?

okay. we're on the same page there. i haven't been to a game, but you've still called me anti american. and....
Foo wrote:
Out of curiosity, what do you think you are entitled to that America does not provide? Even if not your top choice of where to live, surely you see more opportunity here than other places that are less developed.

what is that if not making false claims about me based on your bias'?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Link to this?

Did you read it? It literally says that is why the fine folks of the VFW we're pissed. It was an actual American flag with a slit cut into it. He then threw it in the crowd. That's desecration of the flag. Cool if you're fine with it. Just don't be a hipocrite, lol.
There is a vfw in every town. I thank them for their service all the time.

They objected to the poncho thinking it was a flag. It is obviously made to resemble a flag. It was not a flag. You might be shocked to learn that a loosely run outfit with millions of members in thousands of chapters can have varying opinions.

I can draw or make a representation of a flag. No matter how much it resembles a flag, it is not a flag. I can discard it with the same reverence as an old soup can, because it is not a flag. I have a blanket that has flag imagery, it is not a flag. I do not have to go through a process to dispose of it, nor is it disrespectful for it to touch the ground, because it is not a flag.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:

okay. we're on the same page there. i haven't been to a game, but you've still called me anti american. and....
Foo wrote:
Out of curiosity, what do you think you are entitled to that America does not provide? Even if not your top choice of where to live, surely you see more opportunity here than other places that are less developed.

what is that if not making false claims about me based on your bias'?
I see a question. I do not see me calling you anti-American.

I told you certain actions that are anti-American. You said you protested the pledge but did not know why because you were young. So there you go. You did anti-American acts at one point. You cannot recall why. Not sure if you regret it or not. We both agreed that people do things they regret. Now you seem to want to nail yourself to the cross.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Link to this?

There is a vfw in every town. I thank them for their service all the time.

They objected to the poncho thinking it was a flag. It is obviously made to resemble a flag. It was not a flag. You might be shocked to learn that a loosely run outfit with millions of members in thousands of chapters can have varying opinions.

I can draw or make a representation of a flag. No matter how much it resembles a flag, it is not a flag. I can discard it with the same reverence as an old soup can, because it is not a flag. I have a blanket that has flag imagery, it is not a flag. I do not have to go through a process to dispose of it, nor is it disrespectful for it to touch the ground, because it is not a flag.
Everything I have read is he made the flag into a poncho. He cut a slit into it. Thanks for the lesson about VFWs, as they are a huge client of mine and I know a shit ton of them with friends and family being members. Good to know.

My point is, if Kid Rock, was running Dem, you'd have a problem with it. Even if it was just an actual poncho, and not him cutting a slit into an American flag.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

It's funny because I originally saw the Kid Rock thing on a conservative veteran message board and they were shitting Brick's about it, lmao. It was when Kid was on the cusp of going full Repubtard.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Another fine dick headed moment from the Donald. https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 56324.html

Fucking Puerto Rico is being shit on by our President.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
I see a question. I do not see me calling you anti-American.

I told you certain actions that are anti-American. You said you protested the pledge but did not know why because you were young. So there you go. You did anti-American acts at one point. You cannot recall why. Not sure if you regret it or not. We both agreed that people do things they regret. Now you seem to want to nail yourself to the cross.
you asked why i feel a certain way. if you meant to ask if i feel that way, then fair enough. just the way you actually expressed it felt witch hunty to me. apologies if that was a misunderstanding.

as for the other thing, i don't feel like i'm nailing myself to the cross. i don't hold the same view of simply choosing not to stand as you do.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I’m curious what Foo thinks is a flag now.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

1% of people think about social injustice and 99% think about the value of flags and what constitutes patriotism. Of course my statement was hyperbole but you see why it was a terrible plan from the start.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

calling for people to be fired because you feel like they disrespected what the flag stands for is social justice, for good or bad, just to be clear.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jmac Attack wrote:Another fine dick headed moment from the Donald. https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 56324.html

Fucking Puerto Rico is being shit on by our President.
He absolutely is shitting on Puerto Rico and it's disgraceful.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

zombie wrote:calling for people to be fired because you feel like they disrespected what the flag stands for is social justice, for good or bad, just to be clear.
I don't think that was Colin's intent or motivation when he started this.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:calling for people to be fired because you feel like they disrespected what the flag stands for is social justice, for good or bad, just to be clear.
I don't think that was Colin's intent or motivation when he started this.
you're right. my post was not about colin kaepernick's motivation or intent.