Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:The worst of this kneeling debacle is Mike Tomlin shaming Alejandro Villanueva into a fucking apology for standing for the anthem. Former Captain in the Army with a Bronze star was shamed by a worthless cunt because he stood for his country. "I wanted 100% participation". He didn't abandon the team, the team abandoned him.

Can't wait to witness the league-wide epiphany of where they get their money, from all the players and coaches who knelt.
Ratings gon' drop, ungrateful cunts gon' stand.
Didn't Tomlin want to stay out of the political side, and wanted to focus on football? He didn't want his team to be shit on because some would choose not to stand? Just figured to best stay out if it It's not rocket science when you take that into account. That's why AV apologized. I was thinking it was bullshit too, but of what Tomlin said is true, then let's go easy on the Steelers scum lol. We can find all sorts of reasons to burn steeler flags and jerseys! Lol
That's what I couldn't get, he said that last year when the pot was stirring and now this year stages the biggest stunt yet. Weird guy.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:The worst of this kneeling debacle is Mike Tomlin shaming Alejandro Villanueva into a fucking apology for standing for the anthem. Former Captain in the Army with a Bronze star was shamed by a worthless cunt because he stood for his country. "I wanted 100% participation". He didn't abandon the team, the team abandoned him.

Can't wait to witness the league-wide epiphany of where they get their money, from all the players and coaches who knelt.
Ratings gon' drop, ungrateful cunts gon' stand.
Didn't Tomlin want to stay out of the political side, and wanted to focus on football? He didn't want his team to be shit on because some would choose not to stand? Just figured to best stay out if it It's not rocket science when you take that into account. That's why AV apologized. I was thinking it was bullshit too, but of what Tomlin said is true, then let's go easy on the Steelers scum lol. We can find all sorts of reasons to burn steeler flags and jerseys! Lol
That's what I couldn't get, he said that last year when the pot was stirring and now this year stages the biggest stunt yet. Weird guy.
If you buy the argument that it wasn’t in protest but in honest removal of politics then here’s right and Villanueva was in the wrong.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

This whole thing started with Kaepernick being a douchebag and sitting for the anthem for the SAKE of sitting for the anthem. He wasn't doing anything "charitable" at all until he caught a ton of shit for it from football fans. He was doing nothing but kneeling, and wearing pig socks to practice. Now everyone is trying to pretend it was because of some noble cause. Fuck that scum. And Mike Tomlin.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:This whole thing started with Kaepernick being a douchebag and sitting for the anthem for the SAKE of sitting for the anthem. He wasn't doing anything "charitable" at all until he caught a ton of shit for it from football fans. He was doing nothing but kneeling, and wearing pig socks to practice. Now everyone is trying to pretend it was because of some noble cause. Fuck that scum. And Mike Tomlin.
Literally false.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... nal-anthem

From when it first happened a year or so ago. Clearly states that it’s in protest of how black people and minorities are treated.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

What a fucking ass. http://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump- ... 00690.html

Such a moralistic President!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... nal-anthem

From when it first happened a year or so ago. Clearly states that it’s in protest of how black people and minorities are treated.
No shit. We know "why" he sat, but he only sat for the sake of sitting. He wasn't doing all the "charitable stuffs!" until he caught a ton of shit for it, and still continued to sit. Cool pork socks, faggot.

Can we have a real talk in here without any SJW barriers on what can and can't be said? Blacks should be watched more closely than any other race. If they stopped robbing stores and murdering people at an astronomical rate, they wouldn't be targeted so closely. You want equality through how the police treat you? Cut down on the murdering.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

The pig socks was fucking stupid. If anything, that really hurt any chance of him reaching out to those who disagree with him. Fucking stupid.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:The pig socks was fucking stupid. If anything, that really hurt any chance of him reaching out to those who disagree with him. Fucking stupid.
Kaepernick has a "Fuck da police" mentality. Weird, coming from a dude who is half white and raised by an adopted couple who were also white. Trying to fit in with the cool black peeps who don't like da poeleece.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason, man, can we ease up on the overt racism. It’s like reading a KKK pamphlet from you.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
No shit. We know "why" he sat, but he only sat for the sake of sitting. He wasn't doing all the "charitable stuffs!" until he caught a ton of shit for it, and still continued to sit. Cool pork socks, faggot.

Can we have a real talk in here without any SJW barriers on what can and can't be said? Blacks should be watched more closely than any other race. If they stopped robbing stores and murdering people at an astronomical rate, they wouldn't be targeted so closely. You want equality through how the police treat you? Cut down on the murdering.
let's have a real talk. you and foo try to shut down opinions you don't agree with as much as anyone else does though. why do you have this guilty until proven innocent mentality, with blacks? i think that's pretty dangerous. being aware and keeping an eye out is not the same as suspicion and paranoia.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:The pig socks was fucking stupid. If anything, that really hurt any chance of him reaching out to those who disagree with him. Fucking stupid.
Kaepernick has a "Fuck da police" mentality. Weird, coming from a dude who is half white and raised by an adopted couple who were also white. Trying to fit in with the cool black peeps who don't like da poeleece.
the mentality of "fuck the police" as you put it, should not be linked to blacks as if it's something that is born with. it's something that is learned through experience, or through bias. it's not something you're just born with, because you're black. so knock that off. you can have that mentality regardless of skin color.

and if kaepernick has that feeling too, that it's a race thing, rather than something learned, then he's an ass. but i don't know how he actually feels in this.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ivanka-trump ... 47363.html

Lock them up!!!! Lock them up!!!! Oh.....they ain't Hillary. Never mind.
Last edited by Jmac Attack on Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

All of us hate bias until your "side" does it.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Email Gate. 2.0
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

I would like to say that Trump did a really great job getting China to start cracking down on North Korea. I didn't think that would happen.

Positive Trump post #4 for Jmac the past month. Like the other posts, it will stand alone and we will argue the hot topic ATM. And I will be called a hater just to hate. Ho-hum.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:I would like to say that Trump did a really great job getting China to start cracking down on North Korea. I didn't think that would happen.

Positive Trump post #4 for Jmac the past month. Like the other posts, it will stand alone and we will argue the hot topic ATM. And I will be called a hater just to hate. Ho-hum.
Why would you give Trump credit for China? A lot of us were in conversation with China and the UN over this. For a long time. And they do this with relative regularity.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:Email Gate. 2.0
Where is the outrage? This is putting our security at risk :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:

let's have a real talk.
1) you and foo try to shut down opinions you don't agree with as much as anyone else does though.

why do you have this guilty until proven innocent mentality, with blacks? i think that's pretty dangerous. being aware and keeping an eye out is not the same as suspicion and paranoia.
1) Can you give me an example?

I never said "guilty until proven innocent". I never even said anything remotely close to that.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:I would like to say that Trump did a really great job getting China to start cracking down on North Korea. I didn't think that would happen.

I fully expected that to happen, to be honest. People don't seem to realize that actually happened, let alone realize the importance of getting fucking CHINA to do something about it. This is the A-level presidency type of shit that I'm talking about that hardly anybody notices.