Old movie

Discussion of all non-horror films. Oscar-nominees, Razzie-winners, we won't judge.
Forum rules
Want people to like you? Try being nice.
flyingspider

Old movie

Post by flyingspider »

I have a question. I am looking for a movie I saw a long time ago, only once, so I do not have much info to go on. It was a black and white from either the late 50's or the 60's. Possibly sci-fi/horror. All I only vaguely remember is it had something to do with either bats, or spiders attacking people and biting them in the back of the neck. I remember nothing else about the movie, other than I liked it. As I was a kid when I saw it, I really did not pay attention to actors in it either. I know that is not a lot to go on, but hoping someone here can possibly help.

Thanks!
Havok
Charter Member

Re: Old movie

Post by Havok »

Did it take place in an underground bunker?
flyingspider

Post by flyingspider »

I am not sure if it did for the whole movie, but I think an army of some sort had something to do with getting rid of them, so that is possible, yes.
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

I was thinking it was Chosen Survivors, but that's from 1974.
flyingspider

Post by flyingspider »

I guess there is not enough to go on. I have given up for now...that is ok, thank you for trying!
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

Dunno why, but this makes me think of Invaders From Mars. There are no bats or spiders, just martians(straight up dudes in green suits in the 50's version). And it's not black and white. Definitely has the back of the neck bit, though.

A black and white bat film that might fit is The Devil Bat. I'm not huge on pre-70's films, so I can't think of much else from that era that would fit.