Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Stupid fucking San Berno redneck.
I am north of San Berno.
Hesperia is in San Berno County, redneck.

I know, I know. Cities and counties. Distinguishing between the two is tough for someone as stupid as yourself.
Last edited by Headhunter on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Don't EVER fucking tell lies about me. You don't fucking publicize lies about me to other people. That's scumbag behavior. I'm in awe at what a piece of shit you are.
Headhunter wrote:Stunning that the poster who is most openly anti-Mexican, Islamaphobic and thinks women only go to beauty school thinks it's appropriate for the police to discriminate by race.

:lol:
This quote here is actually more in tune with publicizing lies about someone. lol. And pretty awful lies, to boot.
You accuse me of being a racist, sexist muslim hater in one post, while I just said that you have praised Floyd before. Pretty hypocritical. But I legitimately do not care.
Stop being such a sensitive weirdo.

"DoN't u evar... eVaR!!!1111!!!"

LOL.
No, you're most assuredly all those things-
DoN'T u evAR!!!111!!!! :) ;)
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
I am north of San Berno.

I know, I know. Cities and counties. Distinguishing between the two is tough for someone as stupid as yourself.
You're approaching Lucian level weirdness.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
I am north of San Berno.

You're approaching Lucian level weirdness.
Just curious, why are you a bigoted redneck? Curious about the values instilled in your dumb ass growing up.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

And don't convince yourself that I'm just unhinged right now and will cool off. This has been my view of you for a pretty long time. No need to fake cordiality when you have no problem just making shit up about me. And hell, even if you were actually just too stupid to not recognize the distinction between Floyd's boxing-related history and his personal life, you kinda deserve all the condescension just for being that stupid.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

hope you both are okay, even if you're not okay with each other.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I am perfectly okay, and think no less of Head at all.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:I am perfectly okay, and think no less of Head at all.
If you didn't think little of him you could've done a lot to not be a dick towards him though...
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Also, Foo, I didn't actually meant that Pence wasn't at the game. But I was baiting you guys to see. The article I posted is pure garbage. :D
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
If you didn't think little of him you could've done a lot to not be a dick towards him though...
Seb, shut the fuck up. Seriously. Keep egging this shit on... What the hell is wrong with you?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:Also, Foo, I didn't actually meant that Pence wasn't at the game. But I was baiting you guys to see.
Uh-huh. This coming from the guy who said if Seth Rich was caught on audio saying he was the DNC leaker, that it still wouldn't hold much water.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Seb, shut the fuck up. Seriously. Keep egging this shit on... What the hell is wrong with you?
Just stating fact mate. You deliberately go out of your way to act dickish towards Head. I mean, Bronco-on-Bronco crime is clearly a problem we should talk more about.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Just stating fact mate. You deliberately go out of your way to act dickish towards Head. I mean, Bronco-on-Bronco crime is clearly a problem we should talk more about.
Which is worse? Being accused of being a racist, sexist, muslim hating scumbag, or for giving praise to Floyd Mayweather at some point in your life?

Regardless, the banter goes back & forth between us all the time, in case you haven't noticed. Quit pulling the victim card for another person in a heap of banter that has no concern for you.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Which is worse? Being accused of being a racist, sexist, muslim hating scumbag, or for giving praise to Floyd Mayweather at some point in your life?

Regardless, the banter goes back & forth between us all the time, in case you haven't noticed. Quit pulling the victim card for another person in a heap of banter that has no concern for you.
As I said, I’m just stating fact here. It strikes me as it not being banter, and certainly not being a particularly effective way of having the forum work.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:

As I said, I’m just stating fact here. It strikes me as it not being banter, and certainly not being a particularly effective way of having the forum work.
You wouldn't know a fact if it poked you in the ass. Reread the conversation. Since you want to be so involved in it. Head got nastier and nastier, then threw a fit when I hit back. And the worst thing I did was accuse him of praising Floyd, and he took weird exception to that. "You can do anything else, you can insult my politics, my family, my lifestyle, anything". He'd rather I insult his family than accuse him of praising Floyd. Bizarre behavior.

Would you rather be called a "racist, sexist, muslim hating, redneck, scumbag, piece of shit", or be accused of praising Floyd Mayweather a few times in your life?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Things got a little out of hand. It’s just this war and that lying son of a bitch Johnson and…I would never hurt you. You know that.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:

You wouldn't know a fact if it poked you in the ass. Reread the conversation. Since you want to be so involved in it. Head got nastier and nastier, then threw a fit when I hit back. And the worst thing I did was accuse him of praising Floyd, and he took weird exception to that. "You can do anything else, you can insult my politics, my family, my lifestyle, anything". He'd rather I insult his family than accuse him of praising Floyd. Bizarre behavior.

Would you rather be called a "racist, sexist, muslim hating, redneck, scumbag, piece of shit", or be accused of praising Floyd Mayweather a few times in your life?
I was reading along. I just find that when you and head start being dicks towards each other then I don’t find it fun. That’s all.

I don’t say things that would make me susceptible to either of those. So that’s how I avoid that dilemma.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:I was reading along. I just find that when you and head start being dicks towards each other then I don’t find it fun. That’s all.

I don’t say things that would make me susceptible to either of those. So that’s how I avoid that dilemma.
Good, so why'd you only throw shade at me for being a dick, then? Now you backtrack and finally shift to both of us being dicks toward each other?

You avoided no dilemma, here. You did the opposite and created one. You just started up more drama with that accusational nonsense. Just stating fact, mate.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:I was reading along. I just find that when you and head start being dicks towards each other then I don’t find it fun. That’s all.

Good, so why'd you only throw shade at me for being a dick, then? Now you backtrack and finally shift to both of us being dicks toward each other?

You avoided no dilemma, here. You did the opposite and created one. You just started up more drama with that accusational nonsense. Just stating fact, mate.
Because I think you start it.

Also the dilemma was about being a racist or a Floyd fan. I avoid both of those by not being in a position to be accused of either.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:

Because I think you start it.
Yeah. Go find that post Head made where he called me a racist, sexist, muslim hater, and tell me I started it.