Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: Why I grew to love the Donald and forgive his haters

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:I don't like freedom of the press if they are going to spread lies and false news that endangers citizens.
He also went after SNL for being mean. Lol. Poor snowflake.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:I don't like freedom of the press if they are going to spread lies and false news that endangers citizens.
Where was this outrage against the right wing media spreading lies and bullshit about Obama. Oh yeah, there was nothing then. Partisan hack.
Exactly.
Exactly! There was nothing.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
SNL absolutely sucks. I'd call them retards, too.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
SNL absolutely sucks. I'd call them retards, too.
It really does, actually. Alec Baldwins Trump though is hysterical though.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Where was this outrage against the right wing media spreading lies and bullshit about Obama. Oh yeah, there was nothing then. Partisan hack.
Exactly.
Fuck man, Fox News was going after Obama for using Dijon mustard. CNN goes after Trump for eating streak cooked all the way through and dipping it in fucking ketchup. Same shit. Although, who trusts a man eating steak like a 5 year old? :lol:
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Exactly.
Fuck man, Fox News was going after Obama for using Dijon mustard. CNN goes after Trump for eating streak cooked all the way through and dipping it in fucking ketchup. Same shit. Although, who trusts a man eating steak like a 5 year old? :lol:
Jon Stewart and the daily show made a living off the plethora of Fox News lies. As did lots of other outlets. Dijon mustard. Sleeves rolled up. Golfing. Obamacare death panels. The list of lies and distortions are infinite. There was no outrage st the time.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I just put this here.

http://www.blumhouse.com/2016/11/18/mid ... t-century/

Contemplating comment: "I'd never thought I'd see the day when Midian would consider me too white, straight and male to be accepted. How quickly we become that which we despise."
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:I just put this here.

http://www.blumhouse.com/2016/11/18/mid ... t-century/

Contemplating comment: "I'd never thought I'd see the day when Midian would consider me too white, straight and male to be accepted. How quickly we become that which we despise."
Just seems an interesting interpretation of Nightbreed.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

JMac made the point in the other thread about Puerto Rico and that Trump is telling them they should stop relying on the government. Look forward to him delivering that message to Texas and Florida.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:JMac made the point in the other thread about Puerto Rico and that Trump is telling them they should stop relying on the government. Look forward to him delivering that message to Texas and Florida.
Yeah, sorry.....went off a little bit, lol. My old guitar player in Red Dahlia is from Puerto Rico. He still has family there. I am truly disgusted with Trump. Pretty shocked that my fellow Americans don't give a shit about "those" Americans.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:JMac made the point in the other thread about Puerto Rico and that Trump is telling them they should stop relying on the government. Look forward to him delivering that message to Texas and Florida.
Puerto Rico is a US territory, not a state. They have voted in the past to not be a state. They want all of the benefits but none of the responsibilities. They are a mismanaged mess and have been for many years.

So yeah, they will be treated different.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

"Hi, I am a Puerto Rican, I don't pay any federal income tax, then I get angry when I get lower level federal response."
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Puerto Rico is a US territory, not a state. They have voted in the past to not be a state. They want all of the benefits but none of the responsibilities. They are a mismanaged mess and have been for many years.

So yeah, they will be treated different.
They are still US Citizens and our responsibility. Here is his rant from the other day and I talked to him personally since then.-

"Trump's asinine Twitter-vomit about Puerto Rico is the final straw. I'm half Puerto Rican. Everyone in Puerto Rico became a full-fledged US CITIZEN in 1917. It's a US territory. My grandfather fought in WWII in the Pacific with tens of thousands of other Puerto Ricans.

For decades, American pharma and other industries moved to PR to use it as a tax haven, using the labor and the land, contributing NOTHING to the tax base. As the border to Mexico was strengthened, drug traffickers moved to softer borders, like Puerto Rico, leaving the US territory to fend for itself, fighting a brutal drug war with little support from the mainland. No wonder they went bankrupt.

Trump HIMSELF left PR taxpayers on the hook for tens of millions of dollars for a FAILED golf course resort. Now, when the Island needs us most, when US citizens--as much American as Texans or Floridians--are in their hour of need, what does Trump do? Tweet asinine s**t.

Trump being an ass is expected, but where are YOUR donations? Where are your PR flags on your profile pictures? What are you doing?"
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:"Hi, I am a Puerto Rican, I don't pay any federal income tax, then I get angry when I get lower level federal response."
Then why bother visiting them then and throw them paper towels? Lulz
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

That is a rant from some asshole who moved out of Puerto Rico to play in a local Ohio band, right?

Tell him Puerto Rico wants the full benefits without the full responsibility. It doesn't work that way.

If you sell insurance and someone chooses not to buy it, are you the asshole when he asks for help, you provide limited help, and he cries it is not enough? Or is he the asshole for expecting more than he is entitled to? My tax money is going to help Puerto Rico as we speak. Sorry it is not enough because they were a clusterfuck long before the hurricane, which made the damage worse and the recovery harder.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:That is a rant from some asshole who moved out of Puerto Rico to play in a local Ohio band, right?

Tell him Puerto Rico wants the full benefits without the full responsibility. It doesn't work that way.

If you sell insurance and someone chooses not to buy it, are you the asshole when he asks for help, you provide limited help, and he cries it is not enough? Or is he the asshole for expecting more than he is entitled to? My tax money is going to help Puerto Rico as we speak. Sorry it is not enough because they were a clusterfuck long before the hurricane, which made the damage worse and the recovery harder.
I meant to say he is Puerto Rican. He was born here. So he didn't move here. My bad. How dare you call him an asshole, lol. Maybe you can marry one of his cousins. The women in his family are insanely hot. Oh wait.. they are American citizens. My bad. Stay classy. :P
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:"Hi, I am a Puerto Rican, I don't pay any federal income tax, then I get angry when I get lower level federal response."
Because the president asked if they would like him to come and they said yes. They were handing out supplies. They had 50 military helicopters there, hospital ships with thousands of beds, thousands of troops, etc.

Again, Puerto Rico was a disaster of their own doing long before the hurricane hit. Let your home fall apart around you, have a natural disaster happen, then expect the insurance company to build you a palace when you are not even paying your premiums. Good luck with that.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Because the president asked if they would like him to come and they said yes. They were handing out supplies. They had 50 military helicopters there, hospital ships with thousands of beds, thousands of troops, etc.

Again, Puerto Rico was a disaster of their own doing long before the hurricane hit. Let your home fall apart around you, have a natural disaster happen, then expect the insurance company to build you a palace when you are not even paying your premiums. Good luck with that.
It is not only their fault they are a disaster. Did you read what he said? I think he knows more than you and I do.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Foo wrote:That is a rant from some asshole who moved out of Puerto Rico to play in a local Ohio band, right?

I meant to say he is Puerto Rican. He was born here. So he didn't move here. My bad. How dare you call him an asshole, lol. Maybe you can marry one of his cousins. The women in his family are insanely hot. Oh wait.. they are American citizens. My bad. Stay classy. :P
Then he is not Puerto Rican. Sorry everyone doesn't put Puerto Rican flags on Facebook so he can feel proud. Whining on social media is a good way forward though. Every internet tear feeds one Puerto Rican for a day.