10/17/17

Post by Monster »

My theater is showing A Nightmare On Elm Street tonight. :D

Havok
Charter Member

Re: 10/17/17

Post by Havok »

Land dispute update time:

My Mother and I are going to court at the end of the month. City police officer served the criminal trespass/warrant papers on the guy and not the sheriff, which I assume was because of them being related. Again, we have all the papers and documents that go back to the original land owners and this guy has nothing to go in and show the Judge, unless he makes fake documents and the sheriff helps him in some way. We also just got back in from seeing our Lawyer and we're gonna be suing this guy for property damage and whatever else is discussed on further. So, our Lawyer is gonna send this guy another letter and has 20 days to file his counterpoint claim or whatever the legal term might be and we'll go on from there and most likely set up another court date.

We're still not out of the jungle yet, but there might be some light at the end of the month. That is if the Judge isn't a dumb ass and believes this piece of shit and everything he says while we're the ones providing deeds and proof of ownership from decades ago.
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

Monster wrote:My theater is showing A Nightmare On Elm Street tonight. :D
Drive In I attend every so often is having a Halloween themed show this week of The Fly (Price) and Rocky Horror. I can't really justify spending money on gas, food and a $7 ticket price when I could just watch them at home for free.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Havok wrote:Land dispute update time:

My Mother and I are going to court at the end of the month. City police officer served the criminal trespass/warrant papers on the guy and not the sheriff, which I assume was because of them being related. Again, we have all the papers and documents that go back to the original land owners and this guy has nothing to go in and show the Judge, unless he makes fake documents and the sheriff helps him in some way. We also just got back in from seeing our Lawyer and we're gonna be suing this guy for property damage and whatever else is discussed on further. So, our Lawyer is gonna send this guy another letter and has 20 days to file his counterpoint claim or whatever the legal term might be and we'll go on from there and most likely set up another court date.

We're still not out of the jungle yet, but there might be some light at the end of the month. That is if the Judge isn't a dumb ass and believes this piece of shit and everything he says while we're the ones providing deeds and proof of ownership from decades ago.
Don't take no guff off those swine!
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Havok wrote:
Drive In I attend every so often is having a Halloween themed show this week of The Fly (Price) and Rocky Horror. I can't really justify spending money on gas, food and a $7 ticket price when I could just watch them at home for free.
And the fact they ruined the double bill with Rocky Horror.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Score! I'd love to see it on the big screen and I've seen some showings pop up, but I either have to go to the nearby ghetto or over 30 miles away. Meh.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

They’re going to show The Shining at Cineworld. Might go check that bad boy out.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Reign in Blood wrote:

Score! I'd love to see it on the big screen and I've seen some showings pop up, but I either have to go to the nearby ghetto or over 30 miles away. Meh.
It was a blast. I was there with a small but wonderful crowd. All my age or older and loving every second of it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Since all you fucks are blessed with these theaters, how about starting small talk with all these peeps and spam HMF? :p
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Jason wrote:Since all you fucks are blessed with these theaters, how about starting small talk with all these peeps and spam HMF? :p
Wish I'd thought of it. Me and another fan were smoking and talking out front afterwards. I couldn't convince him that Jason was superior to Freddy.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Just turrible
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Monster wrote:
Jason wrote:Since all you fucks are blessed with these theaters, how about starting small talk with all these peeps and spam HMF? :p
Wish I'd thought of it. Me and another fan were smoking and talking out front afterwards. I couldn't convince him that Jason was superior to Freddy.
Wellwedo t need his kind of trash round here anyway. :P
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

showa58taro wrote:
Monster wrote:
Wellwedo t need his kind of trash round here anyway. :P
:lol: word
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

My viewing was epic, loved The Ritual. But the theater didn’t have friendly people abound. Mainly couples. Not that they aren’t welcome but couples don’t seem to like being approached by randomers around midnight.