Administrator

October 22nd 2017

Post by Tiggnutz »

Nice chill Sunday
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: October 22nd 2017

Post by showa58taro »

Rubbish Sunday. Journeying down south by train. Feeling queasy and have an upset stomach. Fuck this journey.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Today is Bengals/Steelers! Should be a national holiday.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:Today is Bengals/Steelers! Should be a national holiday.
Here’s hoping you come purview of it a happy man.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Slaughterhouserock wrote:Never had facebook, never will.
facebook is easier than twitter, to me. and you have twitter. :P
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

zombie wrote:facebook is easier than twitter, to me. and you have twitter. :P
I don't know anything about facebook, but twitter is just typing in a box and hitting send; not exactly rocket science. I set up my twitter when I was streaming so people could find out when I went live, and I could do the same for others I wanted to watch. Now I only use it about once a month, and don't read most of what others put on there since I don't do the whole streaming thing anymore. I feel I should add that I still use a desktop PC for all my computing, not a phone, so I don't get constant updates and whatnot like most people do. I just see what's there when I go to the actual site.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Today is Bengals/Steelers! Should be a national holiday.
Here’s hoping you come purview of it a happy man.
Thanks Seb! If Burfict played on the Steelers, he would be an all pro pick every year. Look up Mike Williams. They get away with playing dirty. It's weird. Lol
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Slaughterhouserock wrote:
zombie wrote:facebook is easier than twitter, to me. and you have twitter. :P
I don't know anything about facebook, but twitter is just typing in a box and hitting send; not exactly rocket science. I set up my twitter when I was streaming so people could find out when I went live, and I could do the same for others I wanted to watch. Now I only use it about once a month, and don't read most of what others put on there since I don't do the whole streaming thing anymore. I feel I should add that I still use a desktop PC for all my computing, not a phone, so I don't get constant updates and whatnot like most people do. I just see what's there when I go to the actual site.
yeah, i don't use a phone either. if you've never even looked at facebook, then fair enough. i thought you were knocking it based on your experience with it.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Facebook is easier to do effective stuff compared to Twitter. But Twitter is a simpler beast if just throwing out 140 characters of wisdom.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I shit on all you that tweet or facebook-ie. And if you Instagram or snapchat your life away, go fuck yourselves. /debate
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Facebook is perhaps the only good website online, tbh. Good place for reasoned debates and logical arguments about current events and the state of the world in which we live.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Jigsaw wrote:Facebook is perhaps the only good website online, tbh. Good place for reasoned debates and logical arguments about current events and the state of the world in which we live.
Lulz

I just unfriended someone today because I can't keep correcting their ignorance. She was a skank that was a long time coming, but her recent posts were the final straw.

If only I get get it through another friend's head about the correct definition of racism (this one keeps up the ignorant "can't be racist to white people" claim, no matter how many times she is shown the definition of racism).
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Facebook is a breeding ground of quick post ignorance. Of course, I'm sure you were being sarcastic, I hope :P
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:Facebook is perhaps the only good website online, tbh. Good place for reasoned debates and logical arguments about current events and the state of the world in which we live.
Lulz

I just unfriended someone today because I can't keep correcting their ignorance. She was a skank that was a long time coming
Send me number. K thk bye.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Reign in Blood wrote:
Lulz

I just unfriended someone today because I can't keep correcting their ignorance. She was a skank that was a long time coming
You don't want this one, lol. She's got the body of a pig standing on its hind legs (no boobs), crossed eyes, and super pouty lips. I only knew her as a cousin to one of my friends.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Facebook is a breeding ground of quick post ignorance. Of course, I'm sure you were being sarcastic, I hope :P
I most certainly was, believe me. :D
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Lulz

You don't want this one, lol. She's got the body of a pig standing on its hind legs (no boobs), crossed eyes, and super pouty lips. I only knew her as a cousin to one of my friends.
Still send number! :lol:
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

I pretty much use Facebook as a contact for family and following artists I like (musicians, arty artists, writers, etc.) I'm slowly trying to come to terms with the fact that I really dislike the majority of my family and don't know why I make such an effort to stay in touch with them when the only time they ever reach out to me is if they need something.

Also, I chipped a tooth yesterday and I'm mad that I have to get that fixed now. grrr.
I started an erotic writing podcast with a friend
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

i use twitter more for keeping up with public figures, media sources, and such that i like. and facebook more for family and friends. though there is a little bit of overlap too.

sorry that your family tends to just be a let down for you. and i hope the tooth doesn't cost too much to fix.
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

I don't have twitter. :P I just found out one of my favorite artists has an official Facebook page for her stuff and I followed right away, have not been disappointed. She puts up videos of her work and sketches, most of her work is watercolors so it's neat seeing how things blend and such. I think she's the only actual artist I follow besides D (who also does not disappoint by the way :P ) I've turned off notifications for the majority of my family cause if I see another chain letter I'm gonna strangle them the next time they are in my vicinity.

Also, kinda sick of seeing all the pregnancy announcements from people complaining about not having enough money. Cause that's totally gonna fix their money problems, and these aren't accident babies, they are intentional babies, which is beyond frustrating. I honestly think people should be taxed according to how many kids they have rather than getting a credit for it...we need to slow down the population growth :P
I started an erotic writing podcast with a friend