Liberals don't abort babies because they make great props!

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Liberals don't abort babies because they make great prop

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:if the boy started wearing dresses, or showing interest in that, and you as a parent told him no, you can't do that. that's not right for a boy. whatever. would that be manipulation? would that be abuse?
No, that is called being a good parent.
in both cases, it's arguably you forcing your ideals onto your child.
It is a little boy. Parents showing their child how to function in society and preparing them for the best possible future is good parenting.

Using your child as a prop is exploiting him.
using your child as a prop is exploiting them, agreed.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

is a little girl dressing in jeans when she goes to play with the other girls in dresses, and you not shutting that right down, making her non-binary?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

i like audrey hepburn movies. i grew up watching the rocky horror picture show. i must be fucked as a guy. :P
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:is a little girl dressing in jeans when she goes to play with the other girls in dresses, and you not shutting that right down, making her non-binary?
Absolutely not. You called her a little girl. What kind of insensitive prick are you?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:is a little girl dressing in jeans when she goes to play with the other girls in dresses, and you not shutting that right down, making her non-binary?
Both men and women wear jeans.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

When little Jamie dresses in a dress, and plays with other boys dressed in jeans, and refuses to go by pronouns and insists to just be known as they or Jamie, now we're talking.
SPOILER
Jamie's got a gun... err dick. But maybe not for long!
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Absolutely not. You called her a little girl. What kind of insensitive prick are you?
and his parents called him a boy in the article. so not non-binary. :P
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
they do now. it wasn't until 1993 that women were allowed to wear pants on the u.s. senate floor. progress! :P
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
and his parents called him a boy in the article. so not non-binary. :P
I know, and that just makes things confusing. Non-binary, done.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I guess I better stop buying Anja and Elena boys PJs... Wouldn't want them to develop a personality or anything...
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
they do now. it wasn't until 1993 that women were allowed to wear pants on the u.s. senate floor. progress! :P
Except that is not true. They have a dress code that changes as styles change. They never had a rule prohibiting women from wearing pants. It is called "dressing appropriately".
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Except that is not true. They have a dress code that changes as styles change. They never had a rule prohibiting women from wearing pants. It is called "dressing appropriately".
that's not how i understood it to be. yes, the uniform thing makes sense. but in 1993 the rule was changed after two woman senators wore pants as a protest to said rule.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
that's not how i understood it to be. yes, the uniform thing makes sense. but in 1993 the rule was changed after two woman senators wore pants as a protest to said rule.
Nope. There are no written rules. All they did was make a call and it was fine. They were self-aggrandizing. Was not a big deal at all.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote: Nope. There are no written rules. All they did was make a call and it was fine. They were self-aggrandizing. Was not a big deal at all.
fair enough. i get stuff wrong sometimes.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote: Nope. There are no written rules. All they did was make a call and it was fine. They were self-aggrandizing. Was not a big deal at all.
It was just one of those old things that crop up some times. Of course, politicians gonna politic. Hillary was wearing pant suits all the time as First Lady, while Nancy and Barbara wore dresses, it was just a change in style of the time.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:I guess I better stop buying Anja and Elena boys PJs... Wouldn't want them to develop a personality or anything...
What kind of personality would that be? Gender specific? Sexuality specific?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
It was just one of those old things that crop up some times. Of course, politicians gonna politic. Hillary was wearing pant suits all the time as First Lady, while Nancy and Barbara wore dresses, it was just a change in style of the time.
yeah, agreed. fashions change.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:
showa58taro wrote:I guess I better stop buying Anja and Elena boys PJs... Wouldn't want them to develop a personality or anything...
Foo seems to want automaton babies who get to be either a boy or a girl.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
In other words, normal and healthy babies that are not exposed to liberal insanity during their formative years?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Foo wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
In other words, normal and healthy babies that are not exposed to liberal insanity during their formative years?
So I should stop them from having choice. Got it. Gonna go with no thanks, that is some pretty dumb logic.