Orphan Black

TV Series, Made for TV Movies. Netflix and Chill selections, whatever the cultural phenomenon that is Game of Thrones is.
Forum rules
People persecuting you? Being mean about your favourite show? Don't just take it, lawyer up. Better Call Saul
zombie
Administrator

Orphan Black

Post by zombie »

i can't be the only one here to watch it. so watch it! :P
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Orphan Black

Post by showa58taro »

Big fan. Very big fan. She's impressive as each one. Made even better when she has to be one pretending to be the other and pulls it off. Must be taxing to do.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

i like the show a lot. and tatiana maslany does a really good job with all of the roles, making them feel distinct and different. i'm not caught up with the fourth season as much as i probably should be though.

do you have a favorite clone or anything?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:i like the show a lot. and tatiana maslany does a really good job with all of the roles, making them feel distinct and different. i'm not caught up with the fourth season as much as i probably should be though.

do you have a favorite clone or anything?
Top clones are definitely Ukrainian assassin clone and obsessive soccer mom clone. Those two definitely make my day. Nerdy cyber-chick is hot, but as a character I'm less drawn to her.

Yes I know they all have names, I just can't be bothered to use google right now. :D
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

helena (ukranian clone), alison (soccer mom clone), and cosima (nerdy cyber chick clone). no need for google. :P
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:helena (ukranian clone), alison (soccer mom clone), and cosima (nerdy cyber chick clone). no need for google. :P
My genuine issue with almost all films and TV series is the inability to associate names with characters quickly. With the exception of a few (like House. Or Gibbs on NCIS) I often think of characters as the actor/set of characteristics. Takes ages to get the names in.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

i struggle with some. like i couldn't tell you the name of sarah's stepbrother or her daughter (other than by the nickname "monkey") on orphan black. i do try to make the effort, but some of them still slip by, unfortunately.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:i struggle with some. like i couldn't tell you the name of sarah's stepbrother or her daughter (other than by the nickname "monkey") on orphan black. i do try to make the effort, but some of them still slip by, unfortunately.
But you do know they are a character and exist. That's enough in my book. :)