Muslim CNN host calls Trump a "piece of shit"

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Muslim CNN host calls Trump a "piece of shit"

Post by Foo »

http://www.mediaite.com/online/cnn-host ... humankind/

The president reiterated the need for the courts to allow his travel restrictions. This is the dignified response from a CNN host...
zombie
Administrator

Re: Muslim CNN host calls Trump a "piece of shit"

Post by zombie »

he's allowed his opinion. people are allowed to take issue with it, whether that extends to his employers. we'll see.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:he's allowed his opinion. people are allowed to take issue with it, whether that extends to his employers. we'll see.
Do you think that is:

- in any way an appropriate response?
- appropriate for a journalist?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Imagine Sean Hannity calling Obama a "bad person" during Obama's term. lol.

Imagine Nugent holding a severed Obama head ISIS style. I mean, Hank Williams Jr. was fired from his 20 year job as the Monday Night Football theme singer for merely criticizing that goof. The only thing airing in the corporate media for the next month straight would be the condemning of Ted Nugent.

It's just fun to point out the hypocrisy of the left. Cry foul when people say anything bad about your leftist representative, but when the reverse happens, it's no big deal. lol. I give zero fucks that this Muslim thinks Trump is a piece of shit. I'm just here to lol at the hypocrisy of the left.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:he's allowed his opinion. people are allowed to take issue with it, whether that extends to his employers. we'll see.
Do you think that is:

it's not appropriate for a journalist. but i thought similar things were not appropriate for a president too. *shrug* as for in general, it's his opinion. i take no real issue with it. you only do cause it's directed toward someone you care about, is my guess.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:Imagine Sean Hannity calling Obama a "bad person" during Obama's term. lol.

Imagine Nugent holding a severed Obama head ISIS style. I mean, Hank Williams Jr. was fired from his 20 year job as the Monday Night Football theme singer for merely criticizing that goof. The only thing airing in the corporate media for the next month straight would be the condemning of Ted Nugent.

It's just fun to point out the hypocrisy of the left. Cry foul when people say anything bad about your leftist representative, but when the reverse happens, it's no big deal. lol. I give zero fucks that this Muslim thinks Trump is a piece of shit. I'm just here to lol at the hypocrisy of the left.
and ignoring that plenty of liberals took issue with kathy griffin's crap, even famous liberals. *shrug*
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
Do you think that is:

it's not appropriate for a journalist. but i thought similar things were not appropriate for a president too. *shrug* as for in general, it's his opinion. i take no real issue with it. you only do cause it's directed toward someone you care about, is my guess.
I see the U.K. mopping up the blood of citizens for the second time in two weeks. Our president reiterating that steps he feels necessary to protect us are being blocked in no way warrants him being called "a piece of shit".
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:Imagine Sean Hannity calling Obama a "bad person" during Obama's term. lol.

and ignoring that plenty of liberals took issue with kathy griffin's crap, even famous liberals. *shrug*
I acknowledged all three famous liberals.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The London attack today was Trump's fault. If only he had let them into the U.S.!
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Btw, UK intelligence estimates they have 23,000 jihadists in that country, 3,000 of them are imminent threats.

It is horrifying.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:The London attack today was Trump's fault. If only he had let them into the U.S.!
no. it is neither trump's fault, nor should terrorism be tolerated or encouraged, here or abroad.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:The London attack today was Trump's fault. If only he had let them into the U.S.!
no. it is neither trump's fault, nor should terrorism be tolerated or encouraged, here or abroad.
Open borders though...
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

but now, you want to call out hypocrisy on the left, as if there were no liberals that took issue with her crap.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Open borders though...
i'm not going to cast every muslim as a terrorist who hasn't acted yet.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

but now, you want to call out hypocrisy on the left, as if there were no liberals that took issue with her crap.
Hank Jr. was shit canned from his 20 year job of singing the Monday Night Football theme for CRITICIZING Barack Obama. YUUUGE liberal outrage. Talked about for months.
Kathy Griffin holds up a disturbingly realistic severed Trump head, ISIS style, "Ooh, I don't support that. Next segment, let's quickly forget about this!"

Griffin's move was 100,000 times worse than anything Hank Jr. ever did and he lost significantly more than Griffin did. Hypocrisy lives.
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

zombie wrote:

I don't care about what's going on, but as a horror fan that was one sweet looking severed head.

Jason needs to photo shop that Kathy Griffin image to go along with the ending of Absurd. Haha
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote: Hank Jr. was shit canned from his 20 year job of singing the Monday Night Football theme for CRITICIZING Barack Obama. YUUUGE liberal outrage. Talked about for months.
Kathy Griffin holds up a disturbingly realistic severed Trump head, ISIS style, "Ooh, I don't support that. Next segment, let's quickly forget about this!"

Griffin's move was 100,000 times worse than anything Hank Jr. ever did and he lost significantly more than Griffin did. Hypocrisy lives.
was it just cnn that fired her? was there no more backlash than that?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Open borders though...
i'm not going to cast every muslim as a terrorist who hasn't acted yet.
Let them murder everyone, then we know for sure!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote: Hank Jr. was shit canned from his 20 year job of singing the Monday Night Football theme for CRITICIZING Barack Obama. YUUUGE liberal outrage. Talked about for months.

was it just cnn that fired her? was there no more backlash than that?
lol. Yeah. But for the first day or two they were "evaluating her position in CNN's New Year's Eve special". "Liberal translation? Hopefully this blows over, otherwise we'll actually have to fire her. :("

Why do you refuse to let me laugh at hypocrite liberals?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Not hard to see the future.

We are queering up our young men and they are training theirs to be killers. They are taking advantage of our political correctness and unwillingness to engage. 9/11 should have been the wake up call. We look back 16 years later and terrorists have infiltrated Europe at will.