Drunken Ramblings

You can talk about anything here
Lunachic
Charter Member

Re: Drunken Ramblings

Post by Lunachic »

showa58taro wrote:Then you live that dream. Bone that chick in Vegas. No down side.
Ahhhahahahhaha :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Lunachic wrote:
Jason wrote:A cinema trip is kind of bad when you're barely getting to really know somebody, in my opinion. That's 2 hours of sitting next to that person with no talking. Also, not sure if it's overnight yet, or if she'll even be able to go. She seemed to be genuinely interested in going. I think this UFC fight will be a new experience for both of us, which increases the likelihood of bonding even more. I doubt she's been to a UFC fight before, and this will be my first, but it's a big event and something cool to do that you don't get to do every day. And we can walk around Vegas, drink together and get to know each other more. Should be a great time if it all works out and we can go. She seemed to light up when she realized I am also a horror fan. Said her parents raised her on it. I don't know, I feel like I'm rambling, but it feels good to just feel something. I feel like I've been asleep for the last five years and I'm finally waking up. Even if nothing comes of this, at least I got some inspiration out of it.
Sounds like an absolute amazing time , Jason
Yep. I just hope it works out and she can get the day off.

Tickets were selling out fast, so I had to purchase them today. No place offers a printable ticket option. I have to download an app or something that lets them scan the tickets from my phone, but my phone is not up to date or something. Had to go for the Will Call option. Will be an added bummer if she can't go, as I would then have an empty ticket. lol.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

There's a chance I'm over-analyzing, but I'm getting the vibe that she doesn't want to go. Chatting is going well, she's at least enjoying our conversations, but I'm getting the feeling that she's too polite to say no to the Vegas trip. Will just have to wait and see.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

a ufc fight does seem like a weird first date. hopefully this just because she doesnt want to go to that, and not an indication of something bigger.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jason wrote:There's a chance I'm over-analyzing, but I'm getting the vibe that she doesn't want to go. Chatting is going well, she's at least enjoying our conversations, but I'm getting the feeling that she's too polite to say no to the Vegas trip. Will just have to wait and see.
A trip is a lot of pressure. She may want to go, but maybe she is afraid.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

True. Maybe if I score a day off in the middle of the week I'll see if we can squeeze in a movie date first. IT is still playing.

But on the other hand, I invited her to the event, and she showed genuine interest and said she's trying for the day off.

God, I hate the fucking early stages of the dating game. Gotta decipher signals through text messaging and shit. :p
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

Jason wrote:True. Maybe if I score a day off in the middle of the week I'll see if we can squeeze in a movie date first. IT is still playing.

But on the other hand, I invited her to the event, and she showed genuine interest and said she's trying for the day off.

God, I hate the fucking early stages of the dating game. Gotta decipher signals through text messaging and shit. :p

Is the kid going with you? Could lack of a babysitter be an issue?
I started an erotic writing podcast with a friend
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

She lives with her grandma, so I doubt that would be an issue. But she just got back to me and reiterated how bad she wanted to go, but her friend that she was hoping would cover for her already requested the whole weekend off for camping. So I gots an empty ticket to UFC 219.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

She went out with a friend last weekend and was gonna ask if I wanted to go, but she got nervous or something. The interest is definitely there.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

She is still trying for the day off for Vegas. Damn, I admire the effort. :D