February 8th 2018

The daily chat room.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: February 8th 2018

Post by showa58taro »

See No Evil, Hear No Evil. One of my absolute all time favourite films.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Norovirus can fuck itself royally. Fuck me I’m exhausted.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jason wrote:BTW, the brilliant and famous Dave Chappelle sketch where he's a blind white supremacist who doesn't know he's black was borderline stolen from Richard Pryor. But nobody ever mentions that...

That joke goes back to at least vaudeville.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I would like to watch Stir Crazy and Bustin Loose again. Wish i owned those movies.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jor El and Gus cornholing each other. In some alternate universe, Richard Pryor is Superman's mom.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Who do you think probably inspired Brando for his infamous "pass the butter" ad-lib in Last Tango?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Well it's a good story.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Who do you think probably inspired Brando for his infamous "pass the butter" ad-lib in Last Tango?
I have not seen this so I don't understand the reference.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote:
DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Who do you think probably inspired Brando for his infamous "pass the butter" ad-lib in Last Tango?
He basically legit anally violated the lead actress with a stick of butter. Movie-wise it was obviously supposed to lube her up, but Brando and the Director took things a bit too far.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I can't believe it's not butter.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
He basically legit anally violated the lead actress with a stick of butter. Movie-wise it was obviously supposed to lube her up, but Brando and the Director took things a bit too far.
Brando was a Freak
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

This cute chick sitting next to me at jury duty definitely wanted the d. She seemed a little wild and I got a vibe she was recklessly irresponsible, so no deal.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Sad times. What happened to that other girl you were chatting to, the UFC chickadee?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

She is still around. Don't talk much. She brought her kids into the conversation a lot. I can see that she is gauging how I respond to them. She also has a busy life. She seems interested, but I'm not going to press. I've invited her out more than once and she couldn't make it. I haven't told her outright, but the ball is in her court, and I think she's just gonna sit on it.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Managed to get sick earlier this week. Did such a good job avoiding people who claimed they were sick, and someone snuck by me. Pretty crap, and now since I'm over the hill with it, I'm trying to get back into the rhythm of writing my scripts. Moving pretty slow.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Zombie, did anything come about with those pages I did for you?
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

Tiggnutz wrote:I would like to watch Stir Crazy and Bustin Loose again. Wish i owned those movies.

...I just bought them yesterday. Hanky Panky (just Gene Wilder), Another You, See No Evil Hear no Evil, Stir Crazy and The Toy for about 3 bucks each on blu ray
I started an erotic writing podcast with a friend
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

Jason wrote:She is still around. Don't talk much. She brought her kids into the conversation a lot. I can see that she is gauging how I respond to them. She also has a busy life. She seems interested, but I'm not going to press. I've invited her out more than once and she couldn't make it. I haven't told her outright, but the ball is in her court, and I think she's just gonna sit on it.
About a month back I started talking to this girl, she had a son. We talked on the phone, facebook and stuff. We only met up once and she brought her kid along. Anyway, I didn't want anything to do with her outside of being friends. She didn't seem to think that way and kept calling, texting and wanting to meet up more. The last time I talked to her she mentioned that her son missed me. . . I ended the conversation as fast I could end it and I haven't talked to her on the phone since. Then on facebook I told her that I lost my cell phone just so she wouldn't bother me that way anymore. I'm still trying to fight the constant barrage of Facebook IM messages that won't end.

I don't think i'm being a bad person, but if you're wanting to be friends with somebody first in hopes of something more. You don't bring up how your 2 year old (who only saw me randomly one time) misses me. I don't have time to deal with somebody like that.