06-05-17

The daily chat room.
Jason
Administrator

Re: 06-05-17

Post by Jason »

DAEBO wrote:If you could have horns, would you?
How about we aim for five pages of non retarded shit?
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Boogeyman is back I see!

Man, Opie is so smiley! And as pretty as the baby blues are on Tig I keep thinking about him bleaching dead stinky Mexican hoohahs when I see him. :P
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

Jason wrote:

Grow up.
Last edited by DAEBO on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

Ava wrote:Boogeyman is back I see!

Man, Opie is so smiley! And as pretty as the baby blues are on Tig I keep thinking about him bleaching dead stinky Mexican hoohahs when I see him. :P

Yeah he is.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

DAEBO wrote:
Jason wrote:

Grow up.
PoopEmoji.gif
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

I would go with antlers. Can hang a lot of useful shit on them and get rid of my wallet.
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

Jason wrote:
DAEBO wrote:
Jason wrote:

Grow up.
PoopEmoji.gif
Just let go of your ego, man.
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

Foo wrote:
I would go with antlers. Can hang a lot of useful shit on them and get rid of my wallet.

It's also a good look.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

I think Fist Fight could be in the running for what I think was the most under-appreciated movie from this year. That shit was enjoyable and funny. Ice Cube and Charlie Day had good chemistry, I think. And Dean Norris as the principal, lol.
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Yes. In my boobs so that when I want to scare people I just hit one. :P

Or go gorilla chest pounding when I'm mad only it made cute honking sounds. Wah Wah!

(you didn't specify what kind of horns. Hehehe)
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:I think Fist Fight could be in the running for what I think was the most under-appreciated movie from this year. That shit was enjoyable and funny. Ice Cube and Charlie Day had good chemistry, I think. And Dean Norris as the principal, lol.

I am waiting for that to come to dvd.
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

Ava wrote:

Or go gorilla chest pounding when I'm mad only it made cute honking sounds. Wah Wah!

I did not and you just blew my mind. Still working out my felings. ANYWAY, WELL PLAYED.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

DAEBO wrote:
DancesWithWerewolves wrote:I think Fist Fight could be in the running for what I think was the most under-appreciated movie from this year. That shit was enjoyable and funny. Ice Cube and Charlie Day had good chemistry, I think. And Dean Norris as the principal, lol.

I am waiting for that to come to dvd.
Just rented it on Amazon.
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

I'm so fucking tired. This has been a long week. My boss finally called me at 6:30 to get the flyers and shit done. I leave work at 7, didn't get to leave until like 7:30-7:45 cause she waited till last minute of course. I order them, send her all the pick up information, Wednesday rolls around and she calls to ask me to pick them up, irritating cause I put everything in her name so she could go pick them up so I could actually have my days off this week, but it wasn't gonna happen anyway.

Mother-in-law has been sick, ended up going to an emergency clinic on Tuesday, supposed to be leaving as soon as I get out of work, mother-in-law doesn't actually leave until 8:45ish cause she never started getting ready when she called me at 6 to see if I could take her when I got out of work. We're there from about 9 am until 2pm cause they do a breathing treatment, chest x-rays, the works cause she hasn't been to a doctor for a check up in...well since before I came up here...because she's stubborn as fuck and doesn't like doctors. She's given an antibiotic and inhaler for what they think is pneumonia.

They call back the next day and tell her to go up to the emergency room, cause the x-ray guy said it was worse than they thought. We get to the emergency room and I'm there from about 5pm until nearly 10pm. I didn't go to bed until around 2 or 3 cause I was having trouble sleeping. So I go and get that shit done come home and crash for like an hour before I'm just awake the rest of the night. Next day we go do laundry and go visit, I call out of work cause I'm fucking exhausted from lack of sleep, tell my boss what's going on, she gets coverage for me for two days. Instead of getting back to a regular schedule we come home to find a note on the door saying they are going to have an inspection this coming Wednesday, not a big deal normally but we messed everything up while going through boxes to figure out what we wanted to keep and what we could get rid of. So our place is a mess at the moment. (not dirty, just really fucking disorganized.) So we get to work putting things away, tossing shit, just typical organizing and cleaning.

Sunday rolls around and we're exhausted, I was back to work Saturday night and was still having trouble sleeping, cause my body is a jerk. Get a call from mother-in-law around 3pm saying she can come home. I get up, get ready and am about to leave when she calls back to say she can't leave until she has a primary care doctor in place. So I go back to bed and try to sleep, it doesn't work so well.

Today I was up at the hospital from about 9 am until 2 pm doing the discharge crap. Stop in to pick up m-i-l's meds and go home. Try to sleep, doesn't fucking work. So I'm until like 5ish before I finally fall asleep. Then puppy wakes me up at 9 for food. He's lucky I love him. And now I think I'm sick cause my throat hurts and I'm coughing and sneezing.

oh, and on the flyers, I fucked up the first batch because my boss kept telling me different dates for the event. so postcards had the 18th of June, flyers had the 17th. She texted me about an hour *after* I told her everything was ready to be picked up and asked if it was too late to change the date again. I texted back, "Yes, it's too late," and that's when she asked me if I could go pick them up. I had to order a second set of flyers and paid out of pocket cause I fucked up when submitting the image. I used a sharpie to change the original set to the 18th, it looked like shit but at least I didn't waste any paper.

On the plus side, it's been raining all day and I fucking love it.

so how's your week been? Cause mine has been shit-tastic.
I started an erotic writing podcast with a friend
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Ava wrote:

Will also be a fun surprise when someone rounds second base!

"Was that you?"

"No, a clown was being trampled by a baby elephant on tv"
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Dream, I hope your MIL gets better, a miracle happens where your boss learns to do her own shit and you can get to have a day to yourself sometime soon. Sounds like you've been run into the ground. :(
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

Dream wrote:I'm so fucking tired. This has been a long week. My boss finally called me at 6:30 to get the flyers and shit done. I leave work at 7, didn't get to leave until like 7:30-7:45 cause she waited till last minute of course. I order them, send her all the pick up information, Wednesday rolls around and she calls to ask me to pick them up, irritating cause I put everything in her name so she could go pick them up so I could actually have my days off this week, but it wasn't gonna happen anyway.

Mother-in-law has been sick, ended up going to an emergency clinic on Tuesday, supposed to be leaving as soon as I get out of work, mother-in-law doesn't actually leave until 8:45ish cause she never started getting ready when she called me at 6 to see if I could take her when I got out of work. We're there from about 9 am until 2pm cause they do a breathing treatment, chest x-rays, the works cause she hasn't been to a doctor for a check up in...well since before I came up here...because she's stubborn as fuck and doesn't like doctors. She's given an antibiotic and inhaler for what they think is pneumonia.

They call back the next day and tell her to go up to the emergency room, cause the x-ray guy said it was worse than they thought. We get to the emergency room and I'm there from about 5pm until nearly 10pm. I didn't go to bed until around 2 or 3 cause I was having trouble sleeping. So I go and get that shit done come home and crash for like an hour before I'm just awake the rest of the night. Next day we go do laundry and go visit, I call out of work cause I'm fucking exhausted from lack of sleep, tell my boss what's going on, she gets coverage for me for two days. Instead of getting back to a regular schedule we come home to find a note on the door saying they are going to have an inspection this coming Wednesday, not a big deal normally but we messed everything up while going through boxes to figure out what we wanted to keep and what we could get rid of. So our place is a mess at the moment. (not dirty, just really fucking disorganized.) So we get to work putting things away, tossing shit, just typical organizing and cleaning.

Sunday rolls around and we're exhausted, I was back to work Saturday night and was still having trouble sleeping, cause my body is a jerk. Get a call from mother-in-law around 3pm saying she can come home. I get up, get ready and am about to leave when she calls back to say she can't leave until she has a primary care doctor in place. So I go back to bed and try to sleep, it doesn't work so well.

Today I was up at the hospital from about 9 am until 2 pm doing the discharge crap. Stop in to pick up m-i-l's meds and go home. Try to sleep, doesn't fucking work. So I'm until like 5ish before I finally fall asleep. Then puppy wakes me up at 9 for food. He's lucky I love him. And now I think I'm sick cause my throat hurts and I'm coughing and sneezing.

oh, and on the flyers, I fucked up the first batch because my boss kept telling me different dates for the event. so postcards had the 18th of June, flyers had the 17th. She texted me about an hour *after* I told her everything was ready to be picked up and asked if it was too late to change the date again. I texted back, "Yes, it's too late," and that's when she asked me if I could go pick them up. I had to order a second set of flyers and paid out of pocket cause I fucked up when submitting the image. I used a sharpie to change the original set to the 18th, it looked like shit but at least I didn't waste any paper.

On the plus side, it's been raining all day and I fucking love it.

so how's your week been? Cause mine has been shit-tastic.
You need some rest.
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Foo wrote:
Ava wrote:

Will also be a fun surprise when someone rounds second base!

"Was that you?"

"No, a clown was being trampled by a baby elephant on tv"
Hahaha!

Or annual breast exam by doc. When they kneed them up like bread dough. Just thinking about the reaction on their face!! :P
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

That sounds awkward as fuck.
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

Ava wrote:Dream, I hope your MIL gets better, a miracle happens where your boss learns to do her own shit and you can get to have a day to yourself sometime soon. Sounds like you've been run into the ground. :(

Not this week, but the week after I'm looking to take a few days off for Mark's birthday and asking him if we can just hide in our room for the whole four days :p

Mother-in-law is home now at least, and on meds to help (apparently she has a-fib and chf as a result) which she's not too happy about but she's 75 next month and hasn't taken much more than tylenol or ibuprofen her whole life, so I'd say she's doing pretty damn good to only need a few meds now.

Boss...Yeah I've got nothing...I'm not sure if she's just becoming more and more incompetent, or more and more lazy. Either way, I hope she wises up sooner rather than later.
I started an erotic writing podcast with a friend