SyFy

TV Series, Made for TV Movies. Netflix and Chill selections, whatever the cultural phenomenon that is Game of Thrones is.
Forum rules
People persecuting you? Being mean about your favourite show? Don't just take it, lawyer up. Better Call Saul
zombie
Administrator

SyFy

Post by zombie »

i'm really into the magicians and the expanse. and blood drive looks pretty cool as well, though i've yet to see it myself. any fans of those shows, or any others on the channel?
Jason
Administrator

Re: SyFy

Post by Jason »

*Sci-Fi
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

bless you.
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

Blood Drive isn't all too bad. I enjoy aspects of the show, it's like a cross between Death Race and Blood Car. Plus, they have some interesting characters that i'm looking forward to see what happens. Especially Clown Dick. Lol. First episode was decent setting up the whole world and what to expect, so here's hoping episode 2 amps it up abit.
Bix

Post by Bix »

zombie wrote:i'm really into the magicians and the expanse. and blood drive looks pretty cool as well, though i've yet to see it myself. any fans of those shows, or any others on the channel?
Never seen The Magicians other than the tv spot. Blond chick is hot as love though. The Expanse is solid, well written Sci-Fi. Definitely going to check out the new season. I really like Channel Zero as well. Stand alone seasons of shows are often hit or miss. Season 1 was interesting, but weighed down heavily by pacing. Season 2 No End-House was pretty interesting and solid. Would recommend. Season 3 Butchers Block is 2 episodes in and I like it. Rutger Hauer makes anything better.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Bix wrote:
zombie wrote:i'm really into the magicians and the expanse. and blood drive looks pretty cool as well, though i've yet to see it myself. any fans of those shows, or any others on the channel?
Never seen The Magicians other than the tv spot. Blond chick is hot as love though. The Expanse is solid, well written Sci-Fi. Definitely going to check out the new season. I really like Channel Zero as well. Stand alone seasons of shows are often hit or miss. Season 1 was interesting, but weighed down heavily by pacing. Season 2 No End-House was pretty interesting and solid. Would recommend. Season 3 Butchers Block is 2 episodes in and I like it. Rutger Hauer makes anything better.
i'll have to look into channel zero. thanks for the recommend.