CNN Caught STAGE MANAGING Scene Regarding London Terrorism

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: CNN Caught STAGE MANAGING Scene Regarding London Terrori

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Are you reinventing yourself as a nihilist troll? Might be a good move.
I guess?

I was known as the Obama h8r of HMF for eight years and throughout that entire span I didn't talk half the shit you, Seb and J-Mac have in the last four months. This thread was about CNN stage managing a fake Muslim gathering at the site of the terrorist attacks in London and it turned into a Trump whining thread, just like all the others.

It's just entertaining. "Trump sneezed yesterday. I can't fucking believe this asshole".
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Are you reinventing yourself as a nihilist troll? Might be a good move.
I guess?

I was known as the Obama h8r of HMF for eight years and throughout that entire span I didn't talk half the shit you, Seb and J-Mac have in the last four months. This thread was about CNN stage managing a fake Muslim gathering at the site of the terrorist attacks in London and it turned into a Trump whining thread, just like all the others.

It's just entertaining. "Trump sneezed yesterday. I can't fucking believe this asshole".
it wasn't a fake muslim gathering. seb was on the right track there, just that it was stage managed like you said before. don't lose the plot. :P

and also, hmf has always veered off topic. it's our thing. if you don't like the direction, work to put it back on track. you call out "butthurt" but then you cry about the thread going offtopic.... :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
I guess?

No you just peddled offensive conspiracy theories about him and took a shot at the middle name Hussein (even Foo was like "who gives a shit about his name?"). Nothing but class from you, definitely. And honestly, you're entitled to say all that nonsense but please don't give the false impression you were fair in any way.

With that in mind, what are you complaining about exactly? If you can't take the heat...
Last edited by Headhunter on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I don't care that threads go off topic. I'm pointing out the wonderfully hilarious trend in the politics board that no matter the political discussion, it turns into a Trump whining shit show, dingus.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:I don't care that threads go off topic. I'm pointing out the wonderfully hilarious trend in the politics board that no matter the political discussion, it turns into a Trump whining shit show, dingus.
or it goes to anti-muslim / anti-liberal, depending on who "hijacks" the thread. so fix it. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
I guess?

No you just peddled offensive conspiracy theories about him and took a shot at the middle name Hussein (even Foo was like "who gives a shit about his name?"). Nothing but class from you, definitely. And honestly, you're entitled to say all that nonsense but please don't give the false impression you were fair in any way.

With that in mind, what are you complaining about exactly? If you can't take the heat...
I'm complaining about nothing. Did you miss the entertainment portion of the post?

Some people aren't capable of processing a GOAT prez in the making.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:I don't care that threads go off topic. I'm pointing out the wonderfully hilarious trend in the politics board that no matter the political discussion, it turns into a Trump whining shit show, dingus.
or it goes to anti-muslim / anti-liberal, depending on who "hijacks" the thread. so fix it. :P
Uhhh... This is an anti-liberal thread, u stupid. CNN liberal bias, false reporting, lack of actual journalism, etc...
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Uhhh... This is an anti-liberal thread, u stupid. CNN liberal bias, false reporting, lack of actual journalism, etc...
you said that every political discussion turns to trump whining. and i followed that with my post. keep up, dingus.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Omg he hit him back with the dingus.

Zombie is chalk full of winning right now.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
you said that every political discussion turns to trump whining. and i followed that with my post. keep up, dingus.
"Or it turns into anti-liberal thread"

Diz thread created 4 to be anti liberal tread bro. Derp.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

and now you're gonna just repeat yourself. did your magic 8 ball break down? :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Omg he hit him back with the dingus.

Zombie is chalk full of winning right now.
Full of chalk, that zombie!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Also would like to note that who gives a fuck what these threads turn into, one of the best parts of HMF is not having snarky boy scout mods interject into threads to keep shit on topic. If this thread ends with Reign describing some donkey show scenario it's another blessed day on HMF.

#DumpTrump
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

Your retardedness broke it. :(
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
anti-liberal threads are the bestest, though.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Also would like to note that who gives a fuck what these threads turn into, one of the best parts of HMF is not having snarky boy scout mods interject into threads to keep shit on topic. If this thread ends with Reign describing some donkey show scenario it's another blessed day on HMF.

#DumpTrump
What the fuck are you on about? I pointed out you libs love to turn every thread into a Trump whining contest. I love it more than you. :p
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

i guess that's what i get for starting the thread defending your points. the retardedness rubbed off on me. :P
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:Also would like to note that who gives a fuck what these threads turn into, one of the best parts of HMF is not having snarky boy scout mods interject into threads to keep shit on topic. If this thread ends with Reign describing some donkey show scenario it's another blessed day on HMF.

#DumpTrump
Worry not, Jason will never shut down donkey show talk.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Btw 6 of the 8 agenda-driven threads (the other two aren't partisan topics) in this section have been anti-liberal, of course people are shifting on Trump in every thread.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:

i guess that's what i get for starting the thread defending your points. the retardedness rubbed off on me. :P
You definitely weren't retarded three pages ago.