Cops attack victim of fiery crash

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Cops attack victim of fiery crash

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:Would anyone here have been upset if the guy was actually the criminal?
Not as bad, but still over the line. Why are you so quick to excuse incompetence In this case?
Because if it were me, I recognize that the police mistakenly thought I was the maniac. There is a zero percent chance I am upset at them. Zero percent.

Why are you so quick to jump on the police and not the criminal who caused all this shit?
As if both the criminal and police can't be held accountable.

Good for you for being okay with incompetent cops though. I'm not. You perform a job for society, do it fucking well.
Hold them both accountable, but with the criminal getting 100,000,000 times the amount of discipline than the police. Instead the police are getting more hate in this thread than the criminal.

If it were me. Yeah, you guys fucked up, but it's all good. Just make sure it's the criminal next time. And kick him harder than you kicked me because that was fuckin' weaksauce.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:Would anyone here have been upset if the guy was actually the criminal?
Not as bad, but still over the line. Why are you so quick to excuse incompetence In this case?
Because if it were me, I recognize that the police mistakenly thought I was the maniac. There is a zero percent chance I am upset at them. Zero percent.

Why are you so quick to jump on the police and not the criminal who caused all this shit?

Good for you for being okay with incompetent cops though. I'm not. You perform a job for society, do it fucking well.
Hold them both accountable, but with the criminal getting 100,000,000 times the amount of discipline than the police. Instead the police are getting more hate in this thread than the criminal.

If it were me. Yeah, you guys fucked up, but it's all good. Just make sure it's the criminal next time. And kick him harder than you kicked me because that was fuckin' weaksauce.
Uh, the topic is about the police, so yeah, there's going to be more talk about them in this thread. Their behavior is what's on camera. Did you assume this subject was originally about the criminal?

If it were me, I'd make sure they lose their jobs and more competent officers in the pipeline get the opportunities these morons clearly didn't deserve. Accountability. Keeps the world moving forward...
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Cops can be awful at their jobs as long as they're trying and they go about their business like violent psychopaths.
That is pussy talk. The violent psychopathic cops in this video barely did enough to kill a fly.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Uh, the topic is about the police, so yeah, there's going to be more talk about them in this thread. Their behavior is what's on camera. Did you assume this subject was originally about the criminal?

If it were me, I'd make sure they lose their jobs and more competent officers in the pipeline get the opportunities these morons clearly didn't deserve. Accountability. Keeps the world moving forward...
If it were you, you should probably focus your hateful energy on the guy who set your ass on fire and nearly murdered you. Keeps the world moving forward.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Cops can be awful at their jobs as long as they're trying and they go about their business like violent psychopaths.
That is pussy talk. The violent psychopathic cops in this video barely did enough to kill a fly.
No, that's "fair and orderly society" talk. Not everyone wants to live in the Wild West.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

If it were you, you should probably focus your hateful energy on the guy who set your ass on fire and nearly murdered you.
Oh, I'd make damn sure they're held to account. I'd take the cops down too. No freebies from me.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
No, that's "fair and orderly society" talk. Not everyone wants to live in the Wild West.
Cotton candy, sunshine and farts is a pretty unrealistic dream scenario when you've got retards like the criminal in the video almost killing you.

But yeah, let's blame the police some more.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Cotton candy, sunshine and farts is a pretty unrealistic dream scenario when you've got retards like the criminal in the video almost killing you.

Why are you under the impression you can't be mad at both the criminal and police? Who says you have to choose? This is a weird argument.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

If it were you, you should probably focus your hateful energy on the guy who set your ass on fire and nearly murdered you.
Oh, I'd make damn sure they're held to account. I'd take the cops down too. No freebies from me.
You'd have to put your own bullet in his head if you really want him to be held accountable. All you've got is the justice system and he'll be out of jail killing people in 6 months while the police force are stuck at home powerless because you took their careers away.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

You'd have to put your own bullet in his head if you really want him to be held accountable. All you've got is the justice system and he'll be out of jail killing people in 6 months while the police force are stuck at home powerless because you took their careers away.
Nope, the guy's not getting away with it and the new cops coming in to replace these losers are better at their jobs. So I've done everyone a service.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

When you're bad at your job, you get fired. Why are you anti-consequences?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Why are you under the impression you can't be mad at both the criminal and police? Who says you have to choose? This is a weird argument.
I can't fathom why anyone would be more than peeved. This is definitely a weird argument. A criminal caused hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage that the taxpayers will have to pay for, nearly murdered a dude and possibly scarred him for life, and the police are getting more hate.

Bizarro world.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

I can't fathom why anyone would be more than peeved. This is definitely a weird argument. A criminal caused hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage that the taxpayers will have to pay for, nearly murdered a dude and possibly scarred him for life, and the police are getting more hate.

Bizarro world.
You keep making it an either/or scenario. For the third time, it isn't. Both the cops and the scumbag are fucking going down if I can make things right.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I'm pro-police, because I want more effective police officers to take the jobs of incompetent, short-tempered police officers. I support a strong police, ones that do their jobs correctly. So controversial!
Last edited by Headhunter on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:When you're bad at your job, you get fired. Why are you anti-consequences?
I'm anti-criminal. We spend more time making sure police are crucified instead of crucifying actual criminals.
The sad thing is the police will end up paying more for this than the criminal because of this pussy mind set.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:When you're bad at your job, you get fired. Why are you anti-consequences?
I'm anti-criminal. We spend more time making sure police are crucified instead of crucifying actual criminals.
The sad thing is the police will end up paying more for this than the criminal because of this pussy mind set.
No we don't. Our prisons are overcrowded as is.

The pussy mindset in this scenario is being too meek to stand up to bad law enforcement. I don't let a man kick me like a dog and get away with it. That's pussy shit.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:I can't fathom why anyone would be more than peeved. This is definitely a weird argument. A criminal caused hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage that the taxpayers will have to pay for, nearly murdered a dude and possibly scarred him for life, and the police are getting more hate.

Bizarro world.
You keep making it an either/or scenario. For the third time, it isn't. Both the cops and the scumbag are fucking going down if I can make things right.
For the third time, if it was me that was on the ground. Yeah, you guys fucked up, but it's all good. Just make sure it's the criminal next time. And kick him harder than you kicked me because that was fuckin' weaksauce. Weaksauce kicking.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Bizarro world when not being okay with another man kicking you while you're on the ground is the pussy mindset. Where have the real men gone?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:I can't fathom why anyone would be more than peeved. This is definitely a weird argument. A criminal caused hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage that the taxpayers will have to pay for, nearly murdered a dude and possibly scarred him for life, and the police are getting more hate.

Bizarro world.
For the third time, if it was me that was on the ground. Yeah, you guys fucked up, but it's all good. Just make sure it's the criminal next time. And kick him harder than you kicked me because that was fuckin' weaksauce. Weaksauce kicking.
I know, you're okay with cops sucking at their jobs and beating you up. Me? Nah, good luck in your next career, you didn't deserve this one.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote: No one is denying they fucked up. The only hate they get from me is "Is that how hard you wussies are gonna kick the criminal?".

I mean, look at the title of this thread. "Cops attack victim of fiery crash". What is to be assumed there, Mr.CNN?
nothing to assume. i stated clearly what happened, in a nutshell.