Cops attack victim of fiery crash

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Cops attack victim of fiery crash

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:When you're bad at your job, you get fired. Why are you anti-consequences?
I'm anti-criminal. We spend more time making sure police are crucified instead of crucifying actual criminals.
The sad thing is the police will end up paying more for this than the criminal because of this pussy mind set.
No we don't. Our prisons are overcrowded as is.

The pussy mindset in this scenario is being too meek to stand up to bad law enforcement. I don't let a man kick me like a dog and get away with it. That's pussy shit.
You lack empathy. "I don't let a man kick me like a dog". Yeah, fuck no. Neither do I. Problem is, the cops were chasing this criminal for God knows how long and nearly started a fire that could've burned down New Jersey that the taxpayers will have to pay for. When they came around the corner to the destruction, they assumed I was the guy and gave me a couple of wussy ass kicktaps. How about "I don't let a man destroy my $10,000 car, set me on fire, scar me for life and nearly kill me and get away with it. That's pussy shit."

Better quote.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:When you're bad at your job, you get fired. Why are you anti-consequences?
I'm anti-criminal. We spend more time making sure police are crucified instead of crucifying actual criminals.
The sad thing is the police will end up paying more for this than the criminal because of this pussy mind set.

The pussy mindset in this scenario is being too meek to stand up to bad law enforcement. I don't let a man kick me like a dog and get away with it. That's pussy shit.
You lack empathy. "I don't let a man kick me like a dog". Yeah, fuck no. Neither do I. Problem is, the cops were chasing this criminal for God knows how long and nearly started a fire that could've burned down New Jersey that the taxpayers will have to pay for. When they came around the corner to the destruction, they assumed I was the guy and gave me a couple of wussy ass kicktaps. How about "I don't let a man destroy my $10,000 car, set me on fire, scar me for life and nearly kill me and get away with it. That's pussy shit."

Better quote.
Oh.

So they fucked up and kicked me like a dog. Bye bye idiots, time for some fresh blood in the force. As I've said now four times, the criminal goes down too.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Bizarro world when not being okay with another man kicking you while you're on the ground is the pussy mindset. Where have the real men gone?
You say kicked, I say tapped. A "real man" wouldn't throw a fit at the police for such a petty "assault".

"You kick like pussies. I hope next time you actually kick the criminal, and kick him way harder than you kicked me."
-Real Man.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Bizarro world when not being okay with another man kicking you while you're on the ground is the pussy mindset. Where have the real men gone?
You say kicked, I say tapped. A "real man" wouldn't throw a fit at the police for such a petty "assault".

"You kick like pussies. I hope next time you actually kick the criminal, and kick him way harder than you kicked me."
-Real Man.
You let another grown man kick you on the ground and practically thank them for it.

Jesus Christ. :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Better quote.
Oh.

So they fucked up and kicked me like a dog. Bye bye idiots, time for some fresh blood in the force. As I've said now four times, the criminal goes down too.
Yeah... the criminal goes down... For 6 months in this justice system. Probably not even jail time if it's in that liberal shithole New Jersey. And he's back on the street, probably will actually kill you this time around because you're so intent on putting the police force out of a job. "The criminal goes down, too." Yeah, right. The police will suffer more for this than the actual criminal. That is pathetic.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Poor cops, being bad at their jobs. They're the true victims.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Better quote.
Oh.

Yeah... the criminal goes down... For 6 months in this justice system. Probably not even jail time if it's in that liberal shithole New Jersey. And he's back on the street, probably will actually kill you this time around because you're so intent on putting the police force out of a job. "The criminal goes down, too." Yeah, right. The police will suffer more for this than the actual criminal. That is pathetic.
So if I let grown men kick me with a smile on my face, the criminal is going away for life? How's that work? Is there any difference?

At least I did some good getting rid of shit cops and allowing opportunities for more deserving officers. The police improve from shedding loser cops.
Last edited by Headhunter on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

-Real Man.
You let another grown man kick you on the ground and practically thank them for it.

Yeah. I don't mentally scar easy from lightly being tapped on the ground because the police had mistaken me for a criminal.
I'll probably physically scar for life from those 1st degree burns, though. Damn.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

-Real Man.

Yeah. I don't mentally scar easy from lightly being tapped on the ground because the police had mistaken me for a criminal.
I'll probably physically scar for life from those 1st degree burns, though. Damn.
Why do you think bad cops deserve to keep their jobs?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Better quote.
Oh.

So if I let grown men kick me with a smile on my face, the criminal is going away for life? How's that work? Is there any difference?

At least I did some good getting rid of shit cops and allowing opportunities for more deserving officers. The police improve from shedding loser cops.
"Kick"
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

-Real Man.

I don't think they're bad cops.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

tell them we were doing our job.

:P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Better quote.
Oh.

"Kick"
Now you're going to pretend they didn't kick the guy? Stretch me thinks.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

-Real Man.

So from the one minute of info you have on them, they not only got the wrong guy but treated him viciously on top of it. And you know nothing else about them. All evidence for you points to them being good cops? Huh?

In the real world, when you fuck up at your job, particularly a job that affects the physical well-being of others, you deserve to get shitcanned. Period. Do you just not care if people aren't good at what they do? This is not how society functions. We hold mistakes to account or everything goes to shit.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

-Real Man.

So from the one minute of info you have on them, they not only got the wrong guy but treated him viciously on top of it. And you know nothing else about them. All evidence for you points to them being good cops? Huh?

In the real world, when you fuck up at your job, particularly a job that affects the physical well-being of others, you deserve to get shitcanned. Period. Do you just not care if people aren't good at what they do? This is not how society functions. We hold mistakes to account or everything goes to shit.
That is exactly my point. We've seen a total of 30 seconds of these cops. They could've all done 10 straight YEARS of excellent work for all you know, and because ZNN posts a shady title you're aiming to crucify them. How much actual harm was done to the guy? None. Pussy talk.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

If these guys are good cops as awful as they looked from what we've seen, how bad would a cop have to be at their jobs for you to think they're not up to par? Driving drunk and crashing the police car into every building? Never catching a criminal once?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

"Treated him VICIOUSLY!"
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

-Real Man.

That is exactly my point. We've seen a total of 30 seconds of these cops. They could've all done 10 straight YEARS of excellent work for all you know, and because ZNN posts a shady title you're aiming to crucify them. How much actual harm was done to the guy? None. Pussy talk.
Okay, so what we know about them and all we know about them is that they fucked up majorly. You're CHOOSING to believe they're good cops, but the only evidence we have says otherwise. You rely on the "could have"s, I am relying on the evidence. You don't know that they're good cops, you just want them to be. The only thing we know about them suggests they're not.
Last edited by Headhunter on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:"Treated him VICIOUSLY!"
Yes. Your argument has collapsed at every point so now mock. :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:If these guys are good cops as awful as they looked from what we've seen, how bad would a cop have to be at their jobs for you to think they're not up to par? Driving drunk and crashing the police car into every building? Never catching a criminal once?
All I said was I don't think they're bad cops. Do you know why I said that? Because I've seen 30 seconds of them. If I watch Kobe Bryant air ball twice in a row, and that's all I've ever seen from him, I wouldn't call him a bad basketball player. I don't know enough. If you saw Kobe Bryant air ball twice in a row "bad basketball player. Get him out of the NBA now".