Cops attack victim of fiery crash

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Cops attack victim of fiery crash

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Bizarro world when not being okay with another man kicking you while you're on the ground is the pussy mindset. Where have the real men gone?
You say kicked, I say tapped. A "real man" wouldn't throw a fit at the police for such a petty "assault".

"You kick like pussies. I hope next time you actually kick the criminal, and kick him way harder than you kicked me."
-Real Man.
You let another grown man kick you on the ground and practically thank them for it.

Jesus Christ. :lol:
Yeah. I don't mentally scar easy from lightly being tapped on the ground because the police had mistaken me for a criminal.
I'll probably physically scar for life from those 1st degree burns, though. Damn.
Why do you think bad cops deserve to keep their jobs?
I don't think they're bad cops.
So from the one minute of info you have on them, they not only got the wrong guy but treated him viciously on top of it. And you know nothing else about them. All evidence for you points to them being good cops? Huh?

In the real world, when you fuck up at your job, particularly a job that affects the physical well-being of others, you deserve to get shitcanned. Period. Do you just not care if people aren't good at what they do? This is not how society functions. We hold mistakes to account or everything goes to shit.
That is exactly my point. We've seen a total of 30 seconds of these cops. They could've all done 10 straight YEARS of excellent work for all you know, and because ZNN posts a shady title you're aiming to crucify them. How much actual harm was done to the guy? None. Pussy talk.
Okay, so what we know about them and all we know about them is that they fucked up majorly. You're CHOOSING to believe they're good cops, but the only evidence we have says otherwise. You rely on the "could have"s, I am relying on the evidence. You don't know that they're good cops, you just want them to be. The only thing we know about them suggests they're not.
Police all over the United States do an absolutely phenomenal job night in and night out, but we don't see that in the news every day. Only when something unusual happens do we see it in the news.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:If these guys are good cops as awful as they looked from what we've seen, how bad would a cop have to be at their jobs for you to think they're not up to par? Driving drunk and crashing the police car into every building? Never catching a criminal once?
All I said was I don't think they're bad cops. Do you know why I said that? Because I've seen 30 seconds of them. If I watch Kobe Bryant air ball twice in a row, and that's all I've ever seen from him, I wouldn't call him a bad basketball player. I don't know enough. If you saw Kobe Bryant air ball twice in a row "bad basketball player. Get him out of the NBA now".
LOLOLOL @ comparing an entertainer to a police officer whose mistakes jeopardize lives. You fuck up this bad once, someone else deserves your job.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:"Treated him VICIOUSLY!"
Yes. Your argument has collapsed at every point so now mock. :lol:
You call that being treated viciously, yes, I will mock that pussy talk every time. No matter the direction of the conversation.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:If these guys are good cops as awful as they looked from what we've seen, how bad would a cop have to be at their jobs for you to think they're not up to par? Driving drunk and crashing the police car into every building? Never catching a criminal once?
All I said was I don't think they're bad cops. Do you know why I said that? Because I've seen 30 seconds of them. If I watch Kobe Bryant air ball twice in a row, and that's all I've ever seen from him, I wouldn't call him a bad basketball player. I don't know enough. If you saw Kobe Bryant air ball twice in a row "bad basketball player. Get him out of the NBA now".
LOLOLOL @ comparing an entertainer to a police officer whose mistakes jeopardize lives. You fuck up this bad once, someone else deserves your job.
So, now the cops were in danger of killing him.

Okay.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Bizarro world when not being okay with another man kicking you while you're on the ground is the pussy mindset. Where have the real men gone?
You say kicked, I say tapped. A "real man" wouldn't throw a fit at the police for such a petty "assault".

"You kick like pussies. I hope next time you actually kick the criminal, and kick him way harder than you kicked me."
-Real Man.
You let another grown man kick you on the ground and practically thank them for it.

Jesus Christ. :lol:
Yeah. I don't mentally scar easy from lightly being tapped on the ground because the police had mistaken me for a criminal.
I'll probably physically scar for life from those 1st degree burns, though. Damn.
Why do you think bad cops deserve to keep their jobs?
I don't think they're bad cops.
So from the one minute of info you have on them, they not only got the wrong guy but treated him viciously on top of it. And you know nothing else about them. All evidence for you points to them being good cops? Huh?

In the real world, when you fuck up at your job, particularly a job that affects the physical well-being of others, you deserve to get shitcanned. Period. Do you just not care if people aren't good at what they do? This is not how society functions. We hold mistakes to account or everything goes to shit.
That is exactly my point. We've seen a total of 30 seconds of these cops. They could've all done 10 straight YEARS of excellent work for all you know, and because ZNN posts a shady title you're aiming to crucify them. How much actual harm was done to the guy? None. Pussy talk.
Okay, so what we know about them and all we know about them is that they fucked up majorly. You're CHOOSING to believe they're good cops, but the only evidence we have says otherwise. You rely on the "could have"s, I am relying on the evidence. You don't know that they're good cops, you just want them to be. The only thing we know about them suggests they're not.
Police all over the United States do an absolutely phenomenal job night in and night out, but we don't see that in the news every day. Only when something unusual happens do we see it in the news.
Cool? Has nothing to do with the argument we're having. All you're doing is excusing behavior of bad cops, which helps nobody.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Okay.
I said police officers' mistakes jeopardize lives. That's the statement I made. Do police officers' mistakes not jeopardize lives? Has the mistake of a police officer never hurt an innocent person? I'm not being specific to this incident.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote: Cool? Has nothing to do with the argument we're having. All you're doing is excusing behavior of bad cops, which helps nobody.
If anyone is excusing anyone of anything, it's you dingbat libs and your tendency to brush off criminals.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
You call that being treated viciously, yes, I will mock that pussy talk every time. No matter the direction of the conversation.
Dude, you'd shake the hand of a man who kicks you on the ground. Stop. :lol:
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Okay.
I said police officers' mistakes jeopardize lives. That's the statement I made. Do police officers' mistakes not jeopardize lives? Has the mistake of a police officer never hurt an innocent person? I'm not being specific to this incident.
If you're not being specific to this incident, why bring it up unless you're claiming his life was in danger? Which you already claimed, by the way.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote: Cool? Has nothing to do with the argument we're having. All you're doing is excusing behavior of bad cops, which helps nobody.
If anyone is excusing anyone of anything, it's you dingbat libs and your tendency to brush off criminals.
Nope, nobody did that once in this thread. That's a manufactured straw man by you. I said four or five times the criminal should suffer and you continue to pretend I haven't made this clear.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Okay.
If you're not being specific to this incident, why bring it up unless you're claiming his life was in danger? Which you already claimed, by the way.
Because it could have. Just because someone didn't die doesn't mean you don't hold the cops responsible. What kind of nonsense is that? Police can do no wrong as long as they don't kill you?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
"kick".

Better than shaking the hand of a criminal who set me on fire and nearly murdered me. Which is essentially what you're doing here by ignoring his actions and inflating your chest at the police like you'd actually do something. "Oh hail nah. Ain't no cop gonna mistake me for a criminal and give me the wussiest kicktap of all time and get away with it. I'm telling."
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

The fact remains that you don't care if cops make mistakes that affect innocent people. My argument has been that more deserving candidates who are better at their jobs should take the jobs of fuck ups like these guys. Why do you want a weaker and less effective police force? Lot of people would love to have the opportunities these guys threw away.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
"kick".

Better than shaking the hand of a criminal who set me on fire and nearly murdered me. Which is essentially what you're doing here by ignoring his actions and inflating your chest at the police like you'd actually do something. "Oh hail nah. Ain't no cop gonna mistake me for a criminal and give me the wussiest kicktap of all time and get away with it. I'm telling."
For the sixth time now, I'm also holding the criminal accountable. In your scenario, scumbag gets out in sixth months anyway and you let a bunch of shitty cops keep their badges and treat you like a dog. Congrats.

It has nothing to do with acting like a tough guy either. In every industry, if you fail to perform at your job, you'll be held accountable. I'll white collar whoop his ass.
Last edited by Headhunter on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Nope, nobody did that once in this thread. That's a manufactured straw man by you. I said four or five times the criminal should suffer and you continue to pretend I haven't made this clear.
You also said the criminal didn't deserve what the victim got. Which was practically nothing.
I say he deserves a bullet in the brain. I guess we differ there. You'd focus most of your energy on disarming the police force.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:The fact remains that you don't care if cops make mistakes that affect innocent people. My argument has been that more deserving candidates who are better at their jobs should take the jobs of fuck ups like these guys. Why do you want a weaker and less effective police force? Lot of people would love to have the opportunities these guys threw away.
One mistake, which could be the only mistake ever for this force as far as we know, is not enough to ruin their lives and the lives of their families who rely on them for support. Sorry. All over weaksauce kicktaps that did zero damage. Cry more.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
You also said the criminal didn't deserve what the victim got. Which was practically nothing.
I say he deserves a bullet in the brain. I guess we differ there. You'd focus most of your energy on disarming the police force.
Yes, they didn't deserve to be kicked while subdued. They do deserve to have the book thrown out at them. Remember, the justice system and your Wild West fantasy cop world aren't the same.

For the seventh time, btw, I'd make sure both the criminal and cops are held accountable to the fullest extent. If isn't an either/or scenario.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

if the criminal is not being punished for his actions, then show me? make a thread about it? and you'll see that everyone agrees that he needs to be accountable.

until then, can we move on from that stupid troll job of an argument? :P
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:The fact remains that you don't care if cops make mistakes that affect innocent people. My argument has been that more deserving candidates who are better at their jobs should take the jobs of fuck ups like these guys. Why do you want a weaker and less effective police force? Lot of people would love to have the opportunities these guys threw away.
One mistake, which could be the only mistake ever for this force as far as we know, is not enough to ruin their lives and the lives of their families who rely on them for support. Sorry. All over weaksauce kicktaps that did zero damage. Cry more.
If you want to take care of your family...do your job well! Sorry, losers get no mercy. They should have thought about their families before they nabbed the wrong guy and kicked the shit out of them. That's called personal responsibility.

Cry more about their families who they didn't care enough about to do their jobs well.
Last edited by Headhunter on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Yes, they didn't deserve to be kicked while subdued. They do deserve to have the book thrown out at them. Remember, the justice system and your Wild West fantasy cop world aren't the same.

For the seventh time, btw, I'd make sure both the criminal and cops are held accountable to the fullest extent. If isn't an either/or scenario.
So would I.

Criminal: Bullet in brain saves taxpayer money. $1 bullet. No jail time. Easy peezy.
Police: Make sure it's the criminal you're lightly kicktapping next time.