Cops attack victim of fiery crash

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: Cops attack victim of fiery crash

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:Seemed when money and a job were involved Colin forgot his strong convictions so reap what you sow
Explain. You're wrong here but I want to understand why.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:Seemed when money and a job were involved Colin forgot his strong convictions so reap what you sow
Did he not say he would not knee anymore?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
What changed? MONEY!
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Well, yeah. Because the purpose of the protest was to draw attention to the cause. He's done that. Shockingly, he didn't just do it to show everyone how much he hates America.

You want him to have selfish intentions so it's easier to discredit him but you don't know it to be true. He is just as active in communities now as he was a year ago and that's with the threat of losing his career.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
What changed? MONEY!
Bullshit. Fake news.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
What changed? MONEY!
Bullshit. Fake news.
Well I have not heard that from him personally so I can't argue that you may be right.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

But see, this is the problem with the Kaepernick discussion. His opponents just flat out don't know what the guy is about and want to assume the worst of him so it's easy to discredit him. You're totally misinformed here my man. Kaepernick sacrificed a lot.
Last edited by Headhunter on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
What changed? MONEY!
Bullshit. Fake news.
Well I have not heard that from him personally so I can't argue that you may be right.
Dude, he threw away millions of dollars and is still out there every day hosting community events, sending aid to countries etc. Why be so cynical about the guy? He has walked the walk.

He's young and naive about some of his political views, but he has genuinely done good for the world and y'all want so badly to make him a villain. It's unfortunate.
Last edited by Headhunter on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

He has sucked the suck.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:He has sucked the suck.
And yet he'd immediately be the best QB on 8-10 teams. Including ours.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Best waterboy.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
What changed? MONEY!
Bullshit. Fake news.
Dude, he threw away millions of dollars and is still out there every day hosting community events, sending aid to countries etc. Why be so cynical about the guy? He has walked the walk.
I'm a veteran and I have a deep respect for law enforcement so what he did personally offended me. He is a representative of a company that I enjoy so I did not appreciate him using it as a vehicle to express his opinions. It may seem petty today but the anthem is important and means something to me. These are my own beliefs but they are strong for ne.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

*slaps knee* Man, what a burn.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

8 years ago when I was a proud democrat I would still be offended so it's not a change in me.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
What changed? MONEY!
Bullshit. Fake news.
I'm a veteran and I have a deep respect for law enforcement so what he did personally offended me. He is a representative of a company that I enjoy so I did not appreciate him using it as a vehicle to express his opinions. It may seem petty today but the anthem is important and means something to me. These are my own beliefs but they are strong for ne.
I appreciate your perspective, but exercising your right to not stand for the anthem is not nearly as offensive as police brutality. One is a symbol with no pragmatic value, the other affects lives every day.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Does it offend you as a veteran that the NFL charges the Department of Defense millions of dollars to host military tributes at games?

To me that's far more disrespectful to the military, especially given Kaepernick is on record saying he meant no disrespect to veterans.
Last edited by Headhunter on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
What changed? MONEY!
Bullshit. Fake news.
I appreciate your perspective, but exercising your right to not stand for the anthem is not nearly as offensive as police brutality. One is a symbol with no pragmatic value, the other affects lives every day.
We have different views of the importance of the anthem mine is many good men and women died to have what we have today and to not acknowledge it is a sign of disrespect you may see it different
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I stand by you are a good man to debate Head
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
What changed? MONEY!
Bullshit. Fake news.
We have different views of the importance of the anthem mine is many good men and women died to have what we have today and to not acknowledge it is a sign of disrespect you may see it different
Many good men and women have died at the hands of bad/corrupt/incompetent policing as well.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:I stand by you are a good man to debate Head
Same to you, and btw I genuinely mean no offense to your service when I defend what Kaep did. I hope you didn't take it that way anyway. Can never be enough thanks for y'all.