Asia Argento: Rapist

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Asia Argento: Rapist

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:the accusations toward asia argento do not undo the accusations toward harvey weinsten, no matter how much some would like to float that narrative.
Sorry, I was just reminiscing about those same folks looking for spin after claiming Weinstein giving hush money was proof of guilt.

Wonder what Asia would say?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Wait.....with all the others.....we need to see all the evidence to play out before we come to a consensus. With Asia, it just came out, but we can crucify her?

If true though, fuck her.
The pictures, settlement paperwork, and texts are up online.

Good lord. Are you really playing this game? How many pictures are there of Weinstein accusers hugging and laughing with him numerous times after rape was claimed?

Sorry she was hung with her own rope. Scam artist.
Was just saying.....Harvey also has more than one accuser. Like almost all of Hollywood. They're all dipshits. Wasn't sticking up for her at all. Just want consistency.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Ok.....just now seeing this. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/pho ... 48894.html

You still jumped the gun like a filthy liberal. Lmao.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:the accusations toward asia argento do not undo the accusations toward harvey weinsten, no matter how much some would like to float that narrative.
Sorry, I was just reminiscing about those same folks looking for spin after claiming Weinstein giving hush money was proof of guilt.

Wonder what Asia would say?
you still want to try to make me out to be on asia's side? :P hush money does make you look guilty, whether your argento or weinstein. i'm not defending either one of them. are you?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

This does suck.....Ive always liked her. She's a piece of shit if all allegations are true.....which the texts sealed the deal for me. Hell.....I've probably even spanked the monkey to her. Not any more. Always liked Jennifer Lawrence better anyway. :lol:
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

The only hush money I believed as innocent was Michael Jackson (prefer from labels trying to promote a tour, wanting him to pay them off, rather than him fight it like he wanted). The rest I find highly suspect.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:The only hush money I believed as innocent was Michael Jackson (prefer from labels trying to promote a tour, wanting him to pay them off, rather than him fight it like he wanted). The rest I find highly suspect.
I lean toward Jackson's innocence. Especially because one couple came forward about faking the allegations. Pathetic. However, there was no denying he was a weird mofo. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he diddled a couple or at least felt one up.

Our local Scandia theme park won the famous Neverland Ranch slide in a raffle or some shit. Thing is huge. Whoever won it named it Thriller. Very fitting.

Legend has it that as you go down the slide, you will feel as though you've been molested by the ghost of Michael Jackson.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jason wrote:
DancesWithWerewolves wrote:The only hush money I believed as innocent was Michael Jackson (prefer from labels trying to promote a tour, wanting him to pay them off, rather than him fight it like he wanted). The rest I find highly suspect.
I lean toward Jackson's innocence. Especially because one couple came forward about faking the allegations. Pathetic. However, there was no denying he was a weird mofo. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he diddled a couple or at least felt one up.

Our local Scandia theme park won the famous Neverland Ranch slide in a raffle or some shit. Thing is huge. Whoever won it named it Thriller. Very fitting.

Legend has it that as you go down the slide, you will feel as though you've been molested by the ghost of Michael Jackson.
We should ask Corey and MaCauley to ride and to confirm.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Jason wrote:

More than just the one couple, many of the kids have admitted it after, and one busted in a lie during the trial. He may have been weird and never wanted to grow up, but I'm not buying that he was a diddler.

That is a cool fitting name for the slide, lol.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

He struck me as too fucking weird to be an actual calculating pedophile. More likely he would’ve crossed boundaries inadvertently not thinking if the implications, I’d guess.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Too weird to be a pedophile?

That's like saying someone is too stupid to be an idiot.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Too weird to be a pedophile?

That's like saying someone is too stupid to be an idiot.
Not really. Like usually they seem to understand the wrongdoing but do it anyway.