Overdoses, leading cause of death of Americans under 50

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: Overdoses, leading cause of death of Americans under 50

Post by Jmac Attack »

Sorry, it just seemed as a swipe at me, Foo. Ya know, my struggles with alcohol....heart attack.....people threw a benefit for me......
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jmac Attack wrote:Sorry, it just seemed as a swipe at me, Foo. Ya know, my struggles with alcohol....heart attack.....people threw a benefit for me......
It was.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Sorry, it just seemed as a swipe at me, Foo. Ya know, my struggles with alcohol....heart attack.....people threw a benefit for me......
It was.
I know mang. When they go low.....We go......

Ok, I will stop lol.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Well, it was a swipe but more across the bow than a direct shot as I was unaware of the gofundme and heart attack. Not that I am above it or anything, I just didn't know! I know you like to drink and party at bars and do fundraisers for party friends, which was the shot.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
It was.

Ok, I will stop lol.
You can call me a fat, greedy, burger flipper. You can say I want gays and drug addicts dead. It's all good!
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
It was.

Ok, I will stop lol.
You can call me a fat, greedy, burger flipper. You can say I want gays and drug addicts dead. It's all good!
Talk about me living at home too long. My masturbation habits. My mail order bride. My love of chef Boyardee right from the can!
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

All benefits I have personally played were because of tittie cancer, personal tragedy (loss of a baby, etc...), and more cancer. I have raised over $15,000 for the Stephanie Speilman benefit (all done in bars and clubs!). And I agree with Foo that I didn't deserve the benefit thrown for me. But it was touching as fuck that so many peope care that much about me. Foo can't shit on any of that. I put a lot of hard work into benefits.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
It was.

Ok, I will stop lol.
Talk about me living at home too long. My masturbation habits. My mail order bride. My love of chef Boyardee right from the can!
Milky licker!

My favorite line from Jerky Boys.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jmac Attack wrote:All benefits I have personally played were because of tittie cancer, personal tragedy (loss of a baby, etc...), and more cancer. I have raised over $15,000 for the Stephanie Speilman benefit (all done in bars and clubs!). And I agree with Foo that I didn't deserve the benefit thrown for me. But it was touching as fuck that so many peope care that much about me. Foo can't shit on any of that. I put a lot of hard work into benefits.
There's a lot love at the bar and club scene, Foo wouldn't know. There's some motherfuckers like him who might just have a club soda and want to watch the band. Nah, fuck it, you scuzzy bar patrons.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

J-Mac,

Did you clutch your chest while wildly swinging your other arm, stumble around the room saying, "this is the big one...I am coming to join you Elizabeth!"?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:J-Mac,

Did you clutch your chest while wildly swinging your other arm, stumble around the room saying, "this is the big one...I am coming to join you Elizabeth!"?

Lol.....no, but that would have been epic.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:All benefits I have personally played were because of tittie cancer, personal tragedy (loss of a baby, etc...), and more cancer. I have raised over $15,000 for the Stephanie Speilman benefit (all done in bars and clubs!). And I agree with Foo that I didn't deserve the benefit thrown for me. But it was touching as fuck that so many peope care that much about me. Foo can't shit on any of that. I put a lot of hard work into benefits.
There's a lot love at the bar and club scene, Foo wouldn't know. There's some motherfuckers like him who might just have a club soda and want to watch the band. Nah, fuck it, you scuzzy bar patrons.
When they suckered me into going to that Tiesto concert/rave thing in Vegas last year, I realized how there are probably some good aspects to having a mind like Leatherface. If I had a saw...
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Reign in Blood wrote:
There is a certain irony in that the scuzzy bar patrons are usually very nice dressed and groomed and I am not. Yet when I encounter them, I do sort of recoil in disgust.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Foo wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
When they suckered me into going to that Tiesto concert/rave thing in Vegas last year, I realized how there are probably some good aspects to having a mind like Leatherface. If I had a saw...
lol, yes, some random rave in Vegas is similar to Cheers let's say.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Foo wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
There is a certain irony in that the scuzzy bar patrons are usually very nice dressed and groomed and I am not. Yet when I encounter them, I do sort of recoil in disgust.
There is. And yet if you met a guy like Patrick Bateman, you'd be just fine if not giddy?
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Foo wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
There is. And yet if you met a guy like Patrick Bateman, you'd be just fine if not giddy?
Nah, too polished and insincere. Would rather chat with a guy who drives a truck or something. The investment banker types I can't stand.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Foo wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
lol, yes, some random rave in Vegas is similar to Cheers let's say.
Cliff Claven was in Motel Hell, so there is good conversation for me at Cheers.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Foo wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Foo wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Nah, too polished and insincere. Would rather chat with a guy who drives a truck or something. The investment banker types I can't stand.
They' really are soulless. Totally devoid of interesting personality quirks.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

I do admire Foo's ability to let shit slide off his back.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

DAEBO wrote:I do admire Foo's ability to let shit slide off his back.
My powers of lubrication are strong!